Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Human Resources And Admin Manager Wanted Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Human Resources And Admin Manager Wanted Urgently (615 Views)

Personal Assistant And Admin Assistant Needed At Leadhire Limited / Female Office Assistant Required For A Human Resources And Travels Company / Urgent Vacancies For Accounts And Admin Officers-male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Resources And Admin Manager Wanted Urgently by phoebeconsult: 7:29am On May 28, 2013
Our client an emerging brand leader in the real estate industry with strong attention to work ethics is urgently in need of a Hr/Admin Manager
This position reports directly to the Managing Director

Duties and Responsibilities
Manage recruitment database, review interview reports generated, and ensure effective interview feedback to candidates
Oversee the process of recruitment and selection and ensure offers are made to successful candidates in accordance with guidelines
Coordinate staff induction process
Manage Staff payroll
Ensure the company’s physical assets are managed / allocated in a manner that is optimally efficient
Prepare requisite management reports and update
Leave Administration
Disciplinary Issues - Administering disciplinary issues for staff & ex-staff, communicating sanctions and keeping a detailed staff sanction track for use on overall staff performance.
Interpretation of Company's policy issues.
Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs
Conduct exit interview to identify reasons for employment termination
Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions,interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work related problems
Administer Compensation benefits and performance management systems and safety and recreation programs.
Identify staff vacancies and recruit,interview and select applicants

Qualifications and Experience
A good bachelor's degree in Social Sciences
Must be computer literate
Minimum of 4 years working experience in a good structured organisation
Strong leadership, Counselling and Communication skills

interested candidate should forward their cv to cwamah@phoebeconsultants.com. This vacancy closes on Thursday
Re: Human Resources And Admin Manager Wanted Urgently by carbon1224(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2013
Where is the job located in lagos.
Re: Human Resources And Admin Manager Wanted Urgently by bigyomite(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2013
Inrespective of the job location, i strongly bliv i have what it takes to move the company to a greater height with my hr/admin experience having worked with 2 diff oil and gas firm as assistant hr/admin personnel with more than 4yrs experience, i have forward my resume to the appropriate email for yourfurther perusal info, presently am 35yrs old with 2.2 frm University of Ibadn in the yr 2004-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com, hope the company will be able to meet up with my salary wage.

(1) (Reply)

Work In The Hospitality Industry / I Need To No D Dif Bw Medcal Lab Sci N Sci Lab Tech / National Population Commission Vacancy. What's the latest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.