Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz (1850 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:07am On May 28, 2013
Hey Seun,

the other day I posted 2 pics of jesus with a stripper on the politics section and now Ive been unfairly banned by mod sexkillz for A WEEK. THis is unfair on 2 counts:

1) It is too long a time period.

2) I ve not done anything wrong . it was a funny post and I read the Nairaland rules. No where does it say that you cant post pics of jesus with strippers or funny pics of holymen.

Please consider my plea and unban me. also I find mod sexkillz name offensive and vulgar. THnx.

Regards.

PAGAN 9JA
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:13am On May 28, 2013
Same here, I was having a discussion about Chinua achebe and the dude banned me for breakup rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

^^^ can that animal tell me how/who I offended and yet the people with who I was arguing are still posting fcking biased azzhole
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by 190: 8:13am On May 28, 2013
OP You're just a f-o-o-l grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Lilimax(f): 8:17am On May 28, 2013
190: OP You're just a f-o-o-l grin grin grin grin grin
^^^But why
smiley smiley
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by donPhill(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2013
@op, u don hear am with nairaland mods oo....na evryday banning??.abi na ur offence 3much
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:42am On May 28, 2013
Lilimax:
^^^But why
smiley smiley

cos christains are generally very liberal,a pic like that of prophet mohammed with strippers could have seun hiding like salman rushdie.

Whats good for the goose is equally good for the gander..

Such pix could result in serious religious conflict..

Pagan 9ja is neither a christain nor muslim but muslims wouldnt ask that question when they attack christains had it been their holy prophet being disrespected.

4 Likes

Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by texaco1: 8:47am On May 28, 2013
gbosaa:

cos christains are generally very liberal,a pic like that of prophet mohammed with strippers could have seun hiding like salman rushdie.

Whats good for the goose is equally good for the gander..

Such pix could result in serious religious conflict..

Pagan 9ja is neither a christain nor muslim but muslims wouldnt ask that question when they attack christains had it been their holy prophet being disrespected.
well said.
on this one sexkillz got it right

1 Like

Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Les: 8:58am On May 28, 2013
190: OP You're just a f-o-o-l grin grin grin grin grin
of the last and worst order
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Same here, I was having a discussion about Chinua achebe and the dude banned me for breakup rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

^^^ can that animal tell me how/who I offended and yet the people with who I was arguing are still posting fcking biased azzhole

brother, you and me are being victimized for our faiths.

Lets us be brave and face the gibbet like martyrs. The Gods are our witness.
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by texaco1: 9:07am On May 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

commedians
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Emmyk(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2013
#JustPassingBy...
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I.don't even get that Seun..you complain the dude doesn't even react , his mod harassed me offline, is it permitted? Not only I'm victimized for my faith but because I'm also victimized because of my nationality and my speak the truth attitude..

Seun train your dog
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2013
yes I noticed the anti-Cameroonian and anti-Ghanian stance of Nairalanders. Seun must not permit such discrimination to take place here. only anti-Somali can be understandable and permitted.

I dont know why oga Seun doesnt respond to us. Isnt this site his lifeblood. We would appreciate if he took our concerns to heart. I tried contacting his Mod-slaves but they didnt even respond. I tried to be polite and respectful with sexkillz (even though she has such a vulgar and disgusting name). I even apologized and told her im born-again Pagan. but she won't budge.

im left with only one resort..

to wait. . tongue
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by pleep(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2013
I have been banned by sexkills in romance for that last two weeks.. simply for disagreeing with him. (in my usual style)

its about time nairaland got rid of that monkey man.
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by pleep(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2013
Btw the modderators on this site should all be banned... they are flipping useless.

How can i, you guys ,and others, (productive members of this forum) be banned willy-nilly for dumbass reasons while mr. Cameljokey, somalia9 is free to spam all kinds of racist nonsense on the forum. This site is so dumb
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2013
pleep: I have been banned by sexkills in romance for that last to weeks.. simply for disagreeing with him. (in my usual style)

its about time nairaland got rid of that monkey man.

2 weeks?! shocked shocked shocked shocked

what is he trying to take over from Maclatunji (WHO BANNED ME FOR TWO YEARS) - are YOU LISTENING SEUN?!! (outright open discrimination to member of opposite Pagan faith)

I think we need to be rid of such abusive MODs.
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2013
pleep: Btw the modderators on this site should all be banned... they are flipping useless.

How can i, you guys ,and others, (productive members of this forum) be banned willy-nilly for dumbass reasons while mr. Cameljokey, somalia9 is free to spam all kinds of racist nonsense on the forum. This site is so dumb

EXACTLY! and our posts actually make sense.

just look @ all those tonto dikeh shyz making front page everyday. PEOPLE NEED TO READ THE REALL STUFFS!

not somethinz about these fake a$$ gayY celebrities. angry
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by texaco1: 8:58pm On May 28, 2013
you guys are funny ,i love ur posts
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Godson201333(m): 9:33pm On May 28, 2013
Lilimax:
^^^But why
smiley smiley

Because Pagan 9Ja was mocking Christianity with his silly pictures?WHY MUST YOU UPLOAD PICTURE OF JESUS WITH A STRIPPER?
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2013
Godson201333:

Because Pagan 9Ja was mocking Christianity with his silly pictures?WHY MUST YOU UPLOAD PICTURE OF JESUS WITH A STRIPPER?

why must I not? is it going to bring jesus back from the dead? NO! so why are you bothered..

just let me spread some smiles to my people. they need it after a long tiring day @ work.

1 Like

Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 28, 2013
pleep: Btw the modderators on this site should all be banned... they are flipping useless.

Gbam.
Come to think about it, I can't recall sexkillz making an useful comment on this forum esp in the politic section yet it has been appointed as a mod in that section and I complained about,maybe that's why it banned me lol then it will talk about how people comments don't affect him.
Can someone give the plus value of sexkillz on this forum
Im banned anyhow but the bastard called anyanle can spam the forum the way he wants? It seems even the spambot is soft with him

2 Likes

Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 28, 2013
Godson201333:

ooo please stop whining your Jesus was a criminal who has been tried and treated the way criminals were treated in his region..the dude did not even know your continent or your ethnicity and you are crying because of a picture..do you think you are different from your Arab slaves who kill their countrymen because of Mohamed s picture

1 Like

Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by babadey(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ooo please stop whining your Jesus was a criminal who has been tried and treated the way criminals were treated in his region..the dude did not even know your continent or your ethnicity and you are crying because of a picture..do you think you are different from your Arab slaves who kill their countrymen because of Mohamed s picture
I dont blame you undecided,I blame the mod that gave you and your partner in crime a 'biscuit punishment'. We(world) are trying very hard,day and night to prevent a potential WW3 and majorly,to stop terrorism but instead you sloths choose to blasphemy. Come to imagine, If this was done in Vatican city abi italy(rome) by an atheist like u nas,sorry are your names dudes. CAMEROONPRIDE,why dont you be of benefit to your country by creating a forum like this,atleast you should be good @ something. HASTA LA VISTA dude
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Godson201333(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2013
baba dey: I dont blame you undecided,I blame the mod that gave you and your partner in crime a 'biscuit punishment'. We(world) are trying very hard,day and night to prevent a potential WW3 and majorly,to stop terrorism but instead you sloths choose to blasphemy. Come to imagine, If this was done in Vatican city abi italy(rome) by an atheist like u nas,sorry are your names dudes. CAMEROONPRIDE,why dont you be of benefit to your country by creating a forum like this,atleast you should be good @ something. HASTA LA VISTA dude

Leave them,they are no Nigerians,That Cameroon guy that is still thinking of how to cross our border illegally and pagan whatever that is from Niger.You guys should think of how to do something good for ya nation.bombo-rass-clats!!!!
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 29, 2013
baba dey: I dont blame you undecided,I blame the mod that gave you and your partner in crime a 'biscuit punishment'. We(world) are trying very hard,day and night to prevent a potential WW3 and majorly,to stop terrorism but instead you sloths choose to blasphemy. Come to imagine, If this was done in Vatican city abi italy(rome) by an atheist like u nas,sorry are your names dudes. CAMEROONPRIDE,why dont you be of benefit to your country by creating a forum like this,atleast you should be good @ something. HASTA LA VISTA dude

You are a fool if u think Nl is the only forum where I'm registered.
I described the airhead you call Jesus, this hippie deserves what he got , you don't go in a kingdom and try to create a rebellion

1 Like

Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 29, 2013
Godson201333:

Leave them,they are no Nigerians,That Cameroon guy that is still thinking of how to cross our border illegally and pagan whatever that is from Niger.You guys should think of how to do something good for ya nation.bombo-rass-clats!!!!
pagan is Nigerian. And trust me even if I'm paid I will never set my foot in Nigeria ,talk less about going there illegally
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2013
baba dey: Come to imagine, If this was done in Vatican city abi italy(rome) by an atheist like u nas,sorry are your names dudes.

but this is not vatican dude. This is Nigeria and Nigeria, whatever you call it, was, is and will remain a Pagan Nation.

Godson201333:

stop picking on out nationalities, whether he is from Cameroon or the moon, it doesn't matter.

What matters is he is a tribesman like us, he speaks the truth about issues and he is a contributer to the betterment of society. so you should respect that.

I ask you, and you answer me. ok?

look here what he said:

CAMEROONPRIDE: ooo please stop whining your Jesus was a criminal who has been tried and treated the way criminals were treated in his region..the dude did not even know your continent or your ethnicity and you are crying because of a picture..do you think you are different from your Arab slaves who kill their countrymen because of Mohamed s picture

^^^^
IS what he SAID ABOVE, WRONG? if so, WHY?

come on lets get to the bottom. of this. lets have a discussion on what this Cameroonian has to say.

If we conclude that what , he said is right, then you will have to start taking our posts seriously.

If we conclude that what he said is wrong, then both of us will leave this forum.
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 29, 2013
Don't mind the picking I'm getting used to that...

Christian are bigot like the Muslim counterpart, they are just harmless, look at him whining and calling for our heads because of a mere picture, yet they will call Muslims animal when they kill them because of Mohamed picture..
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^

exactly. atleast the muslims are open about their evil.

the thing i dont like about these christians is that they are never straightforward. they are never honest.

they are like sly backbiters who do things slowly behind back. angry

bunch of whiners.
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^^^^^^^^

exactly. atleast the muslims are open about their evil.

the thing i dont like about these christians is that they are never straightforward. they are never honest.

they are like sly backbiters who do things slowly behind back. angry

bunch of whiners.

Gbam..
I think they are coward that's why we are yet to b killed because they call blasphemy.also Christianity is not really prone to violence.so we are kinda lucky, just imagine a world with two violent religions
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Gbam..
I think they are coward that's why we are yet to b killed because they call blasphemy.also Christianity is not really prone to violence.so we are kinda lucky, just imagine a world with two violent religions

they already exhausted all their violence until past 50 years. Now they are playing a new game. they are playing it low.

You will notice that after the conversion of europe, the europeans went mad with christianity. After detribalization of (western) europe, they went on a genocidal rampage around the world. (Note: many parts of eastern/northern europe preserved their ethnic groups-tribes. so they were much quiter. easttern europe also converted very late, around 1400 AD so they were Pagan till then. today these areas are not developed , are poor because they never colonized and they are mostly countryside and forested areas) Now Western europe have exhausted their fanaticism. so past 50 years, 2 changes are simultaneously taking place:

1) The gradual spread of atheism across western europe.

2) The funding of missionaries in 3rd world countries. Therefore the rise in xtian fanaticm and conversions in poorer 3rd world countries. CHief funding sources: america, vatican, and a numerous east european missions.

3) slow religious incitement and brainwashing by the numerous church missions dotted across African countries, South America, India (very strong rise in missionary activity, especially among tribal groups), and South-East Asia.

4)pastors ofcourse, like t b joshua, etc. are the chief cause of incitement.

5) Note: america is still in many areas, fanatically christian, though subdued. Ive personally received info that they are funding and sending a lot of missionaries. also has a political motive.

6) E.g., last 30 years, SOuth SUdan which was 90 % Animist-Pagan is now around 30%. america is also after their vast oil wealth. Now their President Salva Kiir is realising this and then suddenly israel steps in to form friendship ties. However israel is americas back-up plan to the oil wealth.
Re: SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz by slimyem: 11:38pm On May 29, 2013
Don't y'all get tired of complaining about the same thing despite not getting results?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things That Are Deceptively Complex / Please,are There Still "Ajebúttèr" People On Nairaland?if You Are Here,signify / What Sort Of Prayers Can Make One Do This ?? ( Hilarious Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.