Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert (43103 Views)

Davido Escaped Being Beaten Up By Fan In Burkina Faso / Sean Tizzle Caught Kissing Female Fan During A Performance In NY [photos] / Helen 'tatafo' Paul Slapped By Fan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by 50calibre(m): 2:07am On May 29, 2013
druid06:

Remember some group of scientist came together to form the society Illuminati which means the ''enlightened ones''. They saw the flaws in the Catholic church and wanted to destroy the church and enlighten the minds of people back when the church where persecuting innocent people for no reason and also when a pope had more power than a king. They were in hiding because they didn't want to be killed or persecuted by the church so they held secret meetings and used code and sign letters to each others with their alias. This is a new generation and people are more enlightened, why continue hiding, why still be secretive if they still exist since the church of this generation has no power to persecute them.

You compare the Freemasons and the enlightened ones ( ILLUMINATI ) like they're one entity with illuminati being the head and more secretive. I have read varieties of books even a book written by a Masonic grand master in the U.K I think and in no chapter did he mention of a super head in their society named ILLUMINATI. The Freemason is not a secret society, virtually every world power, scientists, pastors, politicians are members so why do you feel Illuminati still exist are just being secretives and keeping their cool. Have one thing in mind, the Illuminati had one goal and that was enlightenment while the Freemasons are just about making humanity live under one ruler ( New world order ) so that makes them totally different entities.

Now to my final point, why is it only the hip-hop artiste such as JayZ, Kanye, RickRoss, Rihanna are acknowledging the existence of Illuminati, what happened to people from other genre of music and other works of life. Why do they flaunt the signs of Freemasons ( The all seeing eye and the triangle which is another moniker of the masonic square and the compass) in their shows when the true symbol of illuminati is an ambigram of the word ILLUMINATI.

I think this hip-hop artiste saw a cheap way to get cheap publicity and they're making it big. There's a new album from Kanye called ''Yezus'' which sounds like Jesus and every tom dick and harry I know are buying the album because of the publicity Kanye has created about him being a member of the society Illuminati. Think!

Yes the illuminati was formed by group of scientist as a means of enlightenment but then again who is to say that the scientist weren't masons already before forming the illuminati maybe as elite in an elite? Speaking of secrecy, Freemansons aren't secret because any regular jo on the street can join, you see their lodges everywhere, not all Mansons are rich, as a matter of fact, some are poor. So if the illuminati existed today, with all the stories we hear about it, it's supposed to remain secret. Besides secret agenda = secret society.

I don't think artists are cashing in on the conspiracy, people are not blind. If it were that easy, every artist would jump on the band wagon and try to get more sales but that doesn't seem to be the case, only a few artists like jay z, beyonce, kanye, gaga seem to be really riding that wave, and no one has come out to prove them wrong. Rick Ross tried it and he was immediately denied by the real Freemansons. You can't fool the world for long.

The grand master I was talking about wasn't that book, just watch this video, you would understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h65XgJI7Qrc
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by achukwunet(f): 2:31am On May 29, 2013
Ifems: As a performer,you've to accept anything that comes from a fan. Afterall you chose to be on stage ,moreover ,thats how you make your papers,so don't get mad at your fan for what ever he does,its only an act of appreciation!....For the guy,its quite irresistible,he just lacked self control,anyway who would't do that if its that close.A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY.

UMMMM IT IS RESISTIBLE. It is disrespectful to lay your hands on any woman, especially a married woman. It's very disturbing to be touched by a man, trust me.

You want to tell me if you had a girlfriend (celebrity or not), you'd be ok with some random stranger smacking her butt?

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 2:33am On May 29, 2013
I don't see anything undecided undecided
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by diarra94(m): 4:56am On May 29, 2013
adaobi123: what a legend ! grin grin grin
are u reffering to beyonce or the dude?Well actually i dont see the problem, beyonce was twisting and shaking her massive butt and a reflex action made the guy spank her.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Mrevildoer(m): 5:51am On May 29, 2013
grin
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Mrevildoer(m): 5:55am On May 29, 2013
Sharpt guy Choi e don mke record

now he'll boast nd say "damn..i slapped that b!tch on d butt" grin
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by MAXBERT(m): 6:16am On May 29, 2013
HAHAHA...PUSHING HIS LUCK.
Y SHE DEY VEX NW.?
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Komedy(m): 6:33am On May 29, 2013
D man has guts.women love men with guts
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Ifems(m): 6:38am On May 29, 2013
achukwunet:

UMMMM IT IS RESISTIBLE. It is disrespectful to lay your hands on any woman, especially a married woman. It's very disturbing to be touched by a man, trust me.

You want to tell me if you had a girlfriend (celebrity or not), you'd be ok with some random stranger smacking her butt?
....you know what?my girlfriend would'nt dress provocatively...I don't mind if she was a celeb,at some point we'd make some joke out of it.But if she were any average person,i'd be mad,the end point,we'd laugh over it some day...If it were you(achukwunet),i will kill somebody!...just joking.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Lekmosh(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2013
The touching no 2 much now,the Guy just fil d ting. Jay-Z sorrrryyy oooo.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Enoquin(f): 7:19am On May 29, 2013
druid06:

You illuminati? Dude I just can't stop laughing. Do you know what the terminology ILLUMINATI means? How can you be a member of a society that has long passed and does not exist anymore and you're seriously taking this shi-t seriously. You have problems men, you need go see a shrink so they could do some psycho-analysis of that pea sized brain of yours. Go buy books and read about the society ILLUMINATI about how they started and about how the catholic church wiped them out during the period of catholic tyranny. My people die of ignorance. I can sure tell you neither Jay Z, Beyonce nor Kanye are members. They're just using the name Illuminati for publicity stunts so you damn fools could buy their album and listen to their crap.

shocked calm down and read what he wrote again....your type crams without understanding a word. cheesy
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by gothrones(m): 7:22am On May 29, 2013
achukwunet:

So it would have been OK if it were the other way around. Where do people come up with these arbitrary rules? I can understand if you claimed that it was disrespectful to lay your hands on ANYONE, but you had to treat women specially; afterward you folks would be crying for equal rights. I don tire.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by addicted268(f): 7:55am On May 29, 2013
Inik: That was a silly action by the fan. On behalf of the illuminati sect i wish to express my outrage and great displeasure and convey my deepest condolence and sympathy to our chairman Jay-z over the ugly incident of the tapping of his wife's butt. We will discuss this incident in our next meeting and we will fish out the offending fan and deal with him mercilessly!!! We urge kim kardashian the soon to be wife of our vice chairman Kanye west to be on the alert as there may be a few psychotic fans lurking around her waiting for an opportunity to tap her butt angry angry
SIGNED Illuminati National Publicity Secretary cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by khazy: 8:24am On May 29, 2013
that guy should be taxidermised and be mounted in the museum.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 8:46am On May 29, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Very bad excuse. It's not even laughable because when some touts tried touching my sister when we went to the village, this was EXACTLY what they told my father. "She's public property". I hope Nigerians with this mindset are in the minority, otherwise, that nation will be in the dark ages for decades to come.[/size]
ur sister isnt a public figure beyonce is, how many people knows,which fanbase does she have,does ur sister go around seducing already crazy fans.these are the questions u must answer before comparing what happened to ur sister to what happened to bey
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 9:15am On May 29, 2013
ayswags: ur sister isnt a public figure beyonce is, how many people knows,which fanbase does she have,does ur sister go around seducing already crazy fans.these are the questions u must answer before comparing what happened to ur sister to what happened to bey

[size=13pt]It doesn't matter if the person is famous or not. You're justifying bad behavior. Some of the same Nairalanders who preach of morals are justifying a man wrongly touching another man's wife. Beyonce is a mother, wife, singer, and dancer, not a stripper or love peddler. She should be respected, especially considering that she hasn't done anything to warrant being disrespected. Maybe African celebrities like Iyanya and others don't mind being grabbed and fondled, but Beyonce and others are very different. If Beyonce wanted to be slapped or grabbed, then she would have said so or made it known.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 9:33am On May 29, 2013
Policewoman: So what? I get that atimes.
lolz,a police is also a celeb...lmao!
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by druid06(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2013
Enoquin:

shocked calm down and read what he wrote again....your type crams without understanding a word. cheesy

'' My type cram without understanding a word ''. If you had an idea of what the hell I was talking about maybe you should have given you own views instead of being an ignorant fool. So sit down, shut the fuc-k up and go paint your face since it's what your ''type'' are good at. TRAMP!
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Evankoko(f): 11:35am On May 29, 2013
spywareczar: Chai!!! see ikebe and boobby grin
.dat guy try
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by KDULAR: 12:32pm On May 29, 2013
Let me ask is there any difference in the way some of them dance on stage and on videos and what the way go-go and strippers do except the clothings. If some pays to watch a stripper do the same thing as beyonce on stage (like I said except that she's cladded)then if strippers backside could be touched or slapped , Why not Beyonce's ? The guy should've shown restraint anyway
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by tsekeok(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2013
all4naija: If I were to be among people at the front row I would definitely mug that guy. He should be thankful somebody of my type wasn't in the crowd. You i-d-i-o-t!

na devil push am tosh d shameless woman yansh,instead of using his bluetooth to enjoy himself,anyway he don make shameful name for himself.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 4:59am On May 30, 2013
[size=13pt]When Beyonce, a working mother and wife was slapped on her butt, she allegedly had it coming and was compared to a stripper. When girls were grabbing Iyanya's waist, abs, and privates, those girls were called immoral, agberos, ratchets, shameful, crazy chicks, etc. No one applauded them, meanwhile some went as far as hailing Iyanya. Double standards at its finest.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by keldpianist: 7:11am On May 30, 2013
YOSO... You Only Slap Once!
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by gothrones(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]When Beyonce, a working mother and wife was slapped on her butt, she allegedly had it coming and was compared to a stripper. When girls were grabbing Iyanya's waist, abs, and privates, those girls were called immoral, agberos, ratchets, shameful, crazy chicks, etc. No one applauded them, meanwhile some went as far as hailing Iyanya. Double standards at its finest.[/size]
When a woman slaps a man, he is expected to walk away, but if a man slaps a woman, he is called the devil. Double standard at its finest.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 30, 2013
I watched a bit of the dance steps on the stage through E- channel and how the guy tapped her bumbum... If she really wants to be respected as a working mother and wife..... She should stop provocative dance steps with her bumbum... If not someonelse will still touch that part....u can't claim to want respect, when u tempt people anyhow, with provocative outfits, and gyrating dance steps... And u talk of respect!.....oh, c'mon....she deserves what she got... Comes with the territory.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 30, 2013
Amelian: I watched a bit of the dance steps on the stage through E- channel and how the guy tapped her bumbum... If she really wants to be respected as a working mother and wife..... She should stop provocative dance steps with her bumbum... If not someonelse will still touch that part....u can't claim to want respect, when u tempt people anyhow, with provocative outfits, and gyrating dance steps... And u talk of respect!.....oh, c'mon....she deserves what she got... Comes with the territory.

Totally disagree. The man had no right to touch her that way.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 30, 2013
I didn't say he had the right.... He doesn't . But she provoked him , enough to touch...as other artists dancing provocatively too....are also desirous to touch when they are on stage doing their sexy stuffs...cause she's Mrs Carter, doesn't make her immune to such gestures.... Especially when u provoke pple inner sexual desires... Or will a fan. Tap Adele bumbum, or even Selina's bum...of course not!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Deiok(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2013
Amelian: I didn't say he had the right.... He doesn't . But she provoked him , enough to touch...as other artists dancing provocatively too....are also desirous to touch when they are on stage doing their sexy stuffs...cause she's Mrs Carter, doesn't make her immune to such gestures.... Especially when u provoke pple inner sexual desires... Or will a fan. Tap Adele bumbum, or even Selina's bum...of course not!
thank you.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 30, 2013
gothrones:
When a woman slaps a man, he is expected to walk away, but if a man slaps a woman, he is called the devil. Double standard at its finest.
Go and do research for the reason why you don't have a$$ like women. Another reason why women a$$es are very close to the point of no reckless touching and when you do you are trying to mess with them.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 30, 2013
[size=13pt]She provoked him how? By singing and shaking her body like she's supposed to? When I walk, I'll make sure not to roll my waist because I might be provoking someone. If I go to a dance club, let me stand stiff and only move my arms because if I dance and my body moves too much, that will be provoking him. I taya.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 30, 2013
Amelian: I didn't say he had the right.... He doesn't . But she provoked him , enough to touch...as other artists dancing provocatively too....are also desirous to touch when they are on stage doing their sexy stuffs...cause she's Mrs Carter, doesn't make her immune to such gestures.... Especially when u provoke pple inner sexual desires... Or will a fan. Tap Adele bumbum, or even Selina's bum...of course not!
Provoked, my a$$ and a complete excuse . How do you expect people to follow your way of dancing is still a challenge to me and something that needs an explanation. It is a show for something like that to happen, that Beyonce must dance her own way. You go to music show to dance and shake whatever you have to shake and it is not required of anybody to violate your body for whatsoever reason.

She wasn't shaking her bootay in the public place but the show she is meant to do. Please, you need to know that it is what is required of her to do in such a show. You go to club to dance yourself away. If you know you have a problem with women body without self-control you better stay home. Nobody forces you to go to a show or party.

There is not excuse that warrant what that guy did. Supporting that guy is like justifying evil here.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 30, 2013
all4naija: Provoked, my a$$ and a complete excuse . How do you expect people to follow your way of dancing is still a challenge to me and something that needs an explanation. It is a show for something like that to happen, that Beyonce must dance her own way. You go to music show to dance and shake whatever you have to shake and it is not required of anybody to violate your body for whatsoever reason.

She wasn't shaking her bootay in the public place but the show she is meant to do. Please, you need to know that it is what is required of her to do in such a show. You go to club to dance yourself away. If you know you have a problem with women body without self-control you better stay home. Nobody forces you to go to a show or party.

There is not excuse that warrant what that guy did. Supporting that guy is like justifying evil here.

She is not required to shake her booty, so temptingly and vigorously in shows, well that's her trade mark ,anyway ... If not there are lots of female musicians all over the world who make billions of dollars and pounds with the effect of their voice and meaning to their songs... Whereby there tickets will be sold out in concerts and there won't be issues of booty tapping...all the audience in the show will be enrapt in the effect of the artist voice or meaning to the lyrics.... That's y , I asked again... Has anyone fan tapped Selena's butt or Celine dion butt, all through her journey in music and stage shows... Abeg, she called for it , simple... And she tempting pple like that is also evil!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Portable Went Crazy At An Event (Photos, Video) / Photo Of Daddy Showkey Cooking For Christmas / Ruth Eze: "Abuja Lesbians Are After Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.