Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

!!!!!!? Help. Life Expectancy In Nigeria Is 46.9 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / !!!!!!? Help. Life Expectancy In Nigeria Is 46.9 (501 Views)

Nigeria's Life Expectancy At 47 Years Lowest In West Africa / Exercise And Life Expectancy / Determine Your Life Expectancy by Answering These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!!!!!? Help. Life Expectancy In Nigeria Is 46.9 by joshadem: 5:11pm On May 28, 2013
ON A QUEST TO PROMOTE QUALITATIVE
HEALTHCARE SERVICE IN NIGERIA
According to statistics from Nigerian Medical
Association (NMA) life expectancy in Nigeria
today is 46.5. That means the average age for
people in Nigeria is less than 48. It is a bit
higher for women like 48-50 while for men is
46 and this are largely due to inadequate
health care system and ignorance. This is a
matter of national uprising and something
drastic has to be done about it.
In contrast, people in the developed worlds
like Japan, Singapore are enjoying life
expectancy as high as 80years. The question
is why on earth should not Nigerians enjoy
long life?
A lot of promising Nigerians has fallen victim
to this miserable phenomenom.
The foundation of this matter is traced down
to inadequate healthcare system in
Nigeria and ignorance of the people.
A lot of people have found their economic reserves depleted as a result of ill health and in the process of securing good health.
The question now is how do we tackle this problem in Nigeria?
Please share your thoughts Nairalanders.
Re: !!!!!!? Help. Life Expectancy In Nigeria Is 46.9 by Lilimax(f): 5:19pm On May 28, 2013
That is for them.
As for me, I shall come to my grave at full age.
This is a settled case. No shaking! cheesy cheesy
Re: !!!!!!? Help. Life Expectancy In Nigeria Is 46.9 by Pink22(f): 5:26pm On May 28, 2013
Tell them Lilimax which nonsense talk be that, anyways minus me and all that are mine
Re: !!!!!!? Help. Life Expectancy In Nigeria Is 46.9 by joshadem: 5:53pm On May 28, 2013
Please, this is a national issue that needs people who can profer solution attend to. Not a matter of spiritual guidiance. We need to put qualitative healthcare in place.
Re: !!!!!!? Help. Life Expectancy In Nigeria Is 46.9 by dominique(f): 5:54pm On May 28, 2013
The stats is for the NMA people that compiled it and their families. Come to think of it, how often do we hear of people dropping dead of old age in their 40s? Shior!

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Has The Highest Number Of People Living With HIV/AIDS / Painkillers Can Cause Heart Problems / Best Treatment For Pimples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.