Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting (6355 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo At NEC Meeting Of APC / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) / APC Holds NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by pikin(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2013
As the crisis rocking the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) continues, the governors supporting the Rivers State governor, Chibuike Amaechi have called for the meeting of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the party to discuss the crisis engulfing the party.

The governors also said that they will not leave the party, no matter the level of provocation against them.

This is coming as the crisis rocking the Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) takes a new dimension as the factional NGF chairman, Governor Jonah David Jang said that the factional secretariat of the party located at Alvan Ikoku Street in Maitama District Abuja will be declared open by Vice President Namadi Mohammed Sambo by 4 pm on Thursday.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-governors-renew-calls-for-nec-meeting/148767/
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 28, 2013
FTC!!!

What a Joyous Occasion it is, that I, Chief Jack Bauer I of olowonjowo village has been blessed by the gods with the good fortune to magnanimously post an epistle on this hallowed thread, at the top end of chronological order.

May the gods be praised!!!

@Topic...something,something, Amaechi, Impeach,something.... undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by aminho(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2013
The roof is on fire

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 28, 2013
Ok!
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by Lero15(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2013
Number 2...i av neva done dis b4
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 28, 2013
Lero15: Number 2...i av neva done dis b4

Check your glasses again undecided
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by nnenna311: 10:26pm On May 28, 2013
This whole fraud seems to had been arranged from top to bottom, I hope it will not back fire.
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by jeffizy(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2013
Enough of PDP stories for me.

All fabricated to divert Nigerians attention from the germane issues.

What happened to the oil subsidy report?

Where is Maina and the 'dollar-loving' Farouk?

Are the duo of Deziane and Adokie getting probed for the allegation leveled against them?

Where are the subsidy buses and all the goodies attached to the partial subsidy?

So many unanswered questions swept aside. Instead, they give us comedy 101 and we all forget the real issues.

Im so sad. But, Naija will always be the country of my dream!

God bless Nigeria and
every Nigerian that still believes in this country!

10 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by jeffizy(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2013
jackbauersballs: FTC!!!

What a Joyous Occasion it is, that I, Chief Jack Bauer I of olowonjowo village has been blessed by the gods with the good fortune to magnanimously post an epistle on this hallowed thread, at the top end of chronological order.

undecided
So the thing take style sweet you. grin grin
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by JACOBJK: 10:30pm On May 28, 2013
We are watching, let see who will win?
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by HARDDON: 10:32pm On May 28, 2013
a fisherman who does not know what water to fish in, gets swallow by whales

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by slimkay83(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2013
Now that the house is divided against itself, where lies our collective will.
This GEJ won't stop stirring the pot of criticism
**abeg u sabi wia I drop my voter's card*
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by apacheguy: 10:35pm On May 28, 2013
I had knwn right from the onset dt that amaechi has less to loose in the whole bruhahaha cuz there will always be the need to save the presidents ass, reconciliation will surely come up or else the house called pdp wld b brought down by the different factions that alrdy exist which wld b detrimental to the presidents ambition....but lets d whl drama as it unfolds, but i dont want this drama to end so soon, it shd b seasonal lyk dt of atiku and obj
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by phaya(f): 10:36pm On May 28, 2013
jackbauersballs: FTC!!!

@Topic...something,something, Amaechi, Impeach,something.... undecided

Bros, hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 28, 2013
Game of Thrones Season 4....

Starring: His Excellencies Mr. President Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mr. Governor Plateau State, Akwa Ibom State and Rivers State. Introducing: Other Governors of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Grab your copy episode by episode now!!!!
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by TippyTop(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2013
There's no credible opposition in Nigeria. Am afraid PDP is still better than all the opposition put together.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by nijanigga: 11:28pm On May 28, 2013
Tippy Top: There's no credible opposition in Nigeria. Am afraid PDP is still better than all the opposition put together.
Then you're the only credible opposition then. mumu.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by jimino(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2013
Abeg if all dis politicians don finish der drama make dem remember give us gud roads, constant power supply, create job opportunities, gud health care system, effective nd efficient security system etc. We didnt vote dem 2 go fight demselves. We d ordinary mass use God almighty beg una. Tanks
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 28, 2013
mmm
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 28, 2013
Tippy Top: There's no credible opposition in Nigeria. Am afraid PDP is still better than all the opposition put together.
.....you r obviously high on kai kai.....so pdp is better in ur head?? u need to see a vet doctor...ehhen

4 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 3:04am On May 29, 2013
What are the names of the governors that are calling for this meeting? Have they gone anonymous all of a sudden?
Amaechi will soon look back to discover that it has always been the voice of the opposition that has cheered him on against his party and he has acted like the lizard that ruined his mother's funeral.
No PDP governor or elected official is ready to quit the party cos those in other parties are struggling to become "a PDP" in their own right. Nigeria is replete with bread and butter politicians and the stomach is considered far above any other.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 3:07am On May 29, 2013
All these PDP this and that... PDP is gaining too much media popularity recently.

I'll advise the opposition to back off this PDP NGF and focus on something else..

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by Nobody: 3:23am On May 29, 2013
OFF TOPIC. What has this got to do with the issue at hand? You have broken Rule Number 1 and 13. I hereby sentence you to 5 years ban. Oops, too much?
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by PallyG(m): 4:21am On May 29, 2013
This super story will not end well for PDP... instead of that old baba called Jang to go and look after his state and his grandchildren he is busy claiming an heir to a HOT seat GEJ has prepared 4 him in d presence of some weido, mindless, truth-blind guvnors...I can't wait to vote these culprits out in 2015..
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by Martyns77: 6:33am On May 29, 2013
MY CONCERN IS THAT ACCORDING TO THE VIDEO FOOTAGE AMEACHI WAS DULY ELECTED .
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by OdionOdion: 6:57am On May 29, 2013
The meeting will hold unfortunately AMAECHI will not be there,the coast is getting clearer for GEJ and PDP
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by ewet: 7:24am On May 29, 2013
Just wondering! This Amaechi/jang wahala. cant each gov come out and state openly who each one of them voted for. These men are our leaders whether we like it or not.This obviously goes a long way in showing how dishonest and low on integrity we are in this country.
19 people voted Amaechi,18 govs showed up at jangs side.We need to knw who the double face,double speak politicians are.We cannot continue to hide behind 1 finger and keep deceiving our selves. this is the time for each gov to stand up and be counted.

Let it be i Gov.Fashola voted Amaechi,I Gov.Akpabio voted Jang E.t.c Then this whole nonsense will be brought to an end fullstop.!!JUST WONDERING!!
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by moshoodn(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2013
I seriously marvel when I see old men calling black white...

They lie with such impunity devoid of remorse!

What legacy are they passing to we the youths, the so-called leaders of the never-ending tomorrow?

My heart bleeds, sincerely.
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by Parisbee5(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2013
ewet: Just wondering! This Amaechi/jang wahala. cant each gov come out and state openly who each one of them voted for. These men are our leaders whether we like it or not.This obviously goes a long way in showing how dishonest and low on integrity we are in this country.
19 people voted Amaechi,18 govs showed up at jangs side.We need to knw who the double face,double speak politicians are.We cannot continue to hide behind 1 finger and keep deceiving our selves. this is the time for each gov to stand up and be counted.

Let it be i Gov.Fashola voted Amaechi,I Gov.Akpabio voted Jang E.t.c Then this whole nonsense will be brought to an end fullstop.!!JUST WONDERING!!
whaoo!. Do u understand what fundamental human right means? Do u mean to say that u can be asked to say who voted for in a secret ballot system. May God deliver Nigerians from slavery mentality!.
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by FrankC3: 8:07am On May 29, 2013
What people don't seem to understand is that NGF is a collection of equals with a 'leader' who is not in any way greater than others. Two things are important to succeed, one is the recognition by the Presidency and the other is acceptance by colleagues. An Amaechi NGF with less than 95per cent support of colleagues is no NGF. Infact, ACN governors can reject Jang faction but the only difference is the political recognition by the Presidency.
Any serious politician will not run for such an office against his party's wishes. I don't see an Ngige running for Senate Presidency against ACN's position, and with PDP support.
So it is not just about winning or not winning an election by 16 or 19 votes, it is about acceptance by the axis of power. Today, the collective bargaining power of the NGF is destroyed and they have no rallying point anymore. The Presidency may choose to work with Jang's faction and accept her positions as that of NGF and they will lose nothing!!
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by miqos02(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2013
Frank-C:
What people don't seem to understand is that NGF is a collection of equals with a 'leader' who is not in any way greater than others. Two things are important to succeed, one is the recognition by the Presidency and the other is acceptance by colleagues. An Amaechi NGF with less than 95per cent support of colleagues is no NGF. Infact, ACN governors can reject Jang faction but the only difference is the political recognition by the Presidency.
Any serious politician will not run for such an office against his party's wishes. I don't see an Ngige running for Senate Presidency against ACN's position, and with PDP support.
So it is not just about winning or not winning an election by 16 or 19 votes, it is about acceptance by the axis of power. Today, the collective bargaining power of the NGF is destroyed and they have no rallying point anymore. The Presidency may choose to work with Jang's faction and accept her positions as that of NGF and they will lose nothing!!
neither does the ngf anything
Re: PDP Governors Renew Calls For NEC Meeting by epmmiks: 9:28am On May 29, 2013
So it is not just about winning or not winning an election by 16 or 19 votes, it is about acceptance by the axis of power. Today, the collective bargaining power of the NGF is destroyed and they have no rallying point anymore. The Presidency may choose to work with Jang's faction and accept her positions as that of NGF and they will lose nothing[center][/center]

U are truely FRANK, this analyses is the best in recent times, i concor, i agree, i accept, i surrender, i yield, i bow, i acknowledge, i confirm, i affirm. I now SUPPORT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo- Nnamdi Kanu(must Watch Video) / Army Rescues 801 Persons In Borno From Boko Haram / INEC: Osun Election Will Be Role Model For 2019 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.