Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set (5344 Views)

Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time / Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) / Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 28, 2013
Just check out the figure on veteran actress Clarion Chukwura. You know she is music director Clarence Peter's mum, yea? Her baby with afrojuju singer Sir Shina Peter's when she was just 17.

She was spotted on set with Mercy Johnson and actor Ikechukwu Ogbonna for producer Elvis Chuks' movie 'Hustlers'.
In the movie, Clarion plays Ik's sugar mummy.

More pictures - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/actresses-clarion-chukwura-mercy.html

Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by Nobody: 12:02am On May 29, 2013
another pic

Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by joyli: 12:42am On May 29, 2013
Clarion Chukwura is a pretty woman, with nice shape.
Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by sKeetz(m): 3:00am On May 29, 2013
Mercy Johnson looks whoribble there! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by sKeetz(m): 3:03am On May 29, 2013
joyli: Clarion Chukwura is a pretty woman, how I wish she didn't bleach her skin. wink wink

She tell you say she bleach her skin?

Because say nobody fair for ur village, you think say anybody wey dey light skinned dey bleach. Amebo undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by Nobody: 4:49am On May 29, 2013
I love you Mercy kiss but that hair though. ..
Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by Nobody: 9:12am On May 29, 2013
joyli: Clarion Chukwura is a pretty woman, with nice shape.
wait until Broda peter catch you.
Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by Popowaa: 10:04am On May 29, 2013
No comment cos i dont feel like typing.
Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2013
Good lawd11 either Mecery Johnson is not looking her best of clarion has not lost it at all.. grin
Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 29, 2013
Popowaa: No comment cos i dont feel like typing.
tongue
Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by bebe2(f): 6:58pm On May 29, 2013
clarion chukwura Abiola, one of my favourite actress.

while we are at it, i will like to add to her name

clarion chukwura abiola hassan osazee akpan ovie, u can aff ur o shocked
Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 29, 2013
MILF ALERT!!!
Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 29, 2013
Very mehn! Look at her legs! Jeez,not cool at all o! Do they alwys forget to tone dia legs??
sKeetz: Mercy Johnson looks whoribble there! embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by Rukitop(f): 7:11am On May 30, 2013
sKeetz: Mercy Johnson looks whoribble there! embarassed
how do you expect her to look on 'set'
Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by Nobody: 9:44am On May 30, 2013
Clarion is one Hot mama!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by Glamglam(f): 12:20pm On May 30, 2013
I'm sorry to say, but they look hideous.

Could their looks and too-tight outfits be something to do with the storyline?
Re: Pictures Of Actresses Clarion Chukwura, Mercy Johnson Having Fun On Set by Kx: 12:22pm On May 30, 2013
See Mercy Johnson legs, abi she dey apply Charcoal Kay instead of Mary Kay?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kerdershian goes out without pants on see photos / Baby-shaped Cake: What Do You Think? / Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.