Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos (6574 Views)

Clinique Vs Neutrogena / Who Knows About Neutrogena Light Sesame Formula And Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula / Clean And Clear Or Neutrogena Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by rofemiguwa(f): 10:02pm On May 28, 2013
Please I need to get neutrogena ultra sheer sunscreen.I have searched most beauty shops in my area.I have also checked online stores like jumia.couldn't find.pls can someone help a sister out.its really important.i need a name of a store where I can get or oder from.thank you loves kiss kiss
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by IMAGEMasters: 10:37pm On May 28, 2013
Hi,
I've got some.,

I have the cleanser also, you can email me, or call 08141207075.
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by sophiakalu(f): 2:24am On May 29, 2013
IMAGEMasters: Hi,
I've got some.,

I have the cleanser also, email me

lunchboxforkids@gmail.com

Pls do you have any idea where I can get AMBI Fade cream. I have searched everywher even online, am in port harcourt
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by IMAGEMasters: 1:59pm On May 29, 2013
sophia kalu:

Pls do you have any idea where I can get AMBI Fade cream. I have searched everywher even online, am in port harcourt

Don't live in port harcourt ,you could get in touch with me through EMAIL and let's see how you can receive it.
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by queenshade: 3:06am On Jun 07, 2013
Try www.micostarmall.com. I order my creams from them and their service is very good.
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by IMAGEMasters: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2013
Order now for your Neutrogena Acne control range of products.

Using the clear skin cream anti blemish anti wrinkle everyday ,you can say good bye to your acne, follow it up with the neutrogena helioplex range dry touch sun block to protect your skin.

Every man or woman on this earth needs to constantly use a SUNBLOCK!
It is not a fashion thing ,it is for your health,the rays of the sun gets harmful to our skin everyday , causing skin cancer and age spots. This can not be over emphasized.the damage may not be seen now but without sun protection 10 years from now you will hate your skin.

Call to ger yours now 08141207075.

Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by IMAGEMasters: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by IMAGEMasters: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
..M
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by MissFeferity: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
Neutrogena
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by IMAGEMasters: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
THe neutrogena Anti blemish clear skin cream for acne is available.pls contact us.
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by Phranciz(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
IMAGEMasters: Order now for your Neutrogena Acne control range of products.

Using the clear skin cream anti blemish anti wrinkle everyday ,you can say good bye to your acne, follow it up with the neutrogena helioplex range dry touch sun block to protect your skin.

Every man or woman on this earth needs to constantly use a SUNBLOCK!
It is not a fashion thing ,it is for your health,the rays of the sun gets harmful to our skin everyday , causing skin cancer and age spots. This can not be over emphasized.the damage may not be seen now but without sun protection 10 years from now you will hate your skin.

Call to ger yours now 08141207075.

I use neutrogena sesame, do I still need to apply the sunscreen on top of it on my skin.
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by IMAGEMasters: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Phranciz:

I use neutrogena sesame, do I still need to apply the sunscreen on top of it on my skin.

I'm assuming that the Neutrogena sesame hasn't got any SPF (sun block) in it, in that case yes you can use the neutrogena dry touch sun block after applying the neutrogena sesame during the day time. You only need a pea size for your face and neck and small quantity for the other exposed area of the skin , massage thoroughly for it to be absorbed.

Hope this helps.
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by Phranciz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
IMAGEMasters:

I'm assuming that the Neutrogena sesame hasn't got any SPF (sun block) in it, in that case yes you can use the neutrogena dry touch sun block after applying the neutrogena sesame during the day time. You only need a pea size for your face and neck and small quantity for the other exposed area of the skin , massage thoroughly for it to be absorbed.

Hope this helps.

Yes it does help. Thanks
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
Do you have the the neutrogena retinal night cream?
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pls can one use the sunblock with any moisturizer , my lotion already have SPF 15butni don't think that is enough,
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by IMAGEMasters: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
KaimaTee: Do you have the the neutrogena retinal night cream?

Yes ,the one with a blue strip on the package.
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by IMAGEMasters: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
KaimaTee: Pls can one use the sunblock with any moisturizer , my lotion already have SPF 15butni don't think that is enough,

You can use the sun block with any moisturisers you have even if they have an SPF already.

It just provides extra protection and means it will take a longer time before your skin can feel any sun burn.
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by Prettyberrys(f): 6:13am On Sep 03, 2013
Hi , I wanted getting an even tone skin both on my face and body so I got neutrogena light sesame and the acne facial bar soap, I've not seen any change yet. Pls can u help me out with wat will make me look lighter in complexion not bleaching pls. I need a soap and cream with their prices. Thank you.
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by whatx: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Please where can i get this "Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel"

1 Like

Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
whatx:

Check @shopteeka on Instagram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by whatx: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2020
thank you very much. Most appreciated.

Adanairaland:

Check @shopteeka on Instagram
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2020
whatx:
thank you very much. Most appreciated.

Did you get it?
Re: HELP Where Can I Buy Neutrogena In Lagos by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2020
whatx:

That's the page

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Novice In Designing Styles,i Need U People To Tell Me How They Look / Turn Corn Tassel Into A WORK Of ART! / What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.