Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Does Gps Navigation Work In 9ja? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Gps Navigation Work In 9ja? (1215 Views)

Awoof: Get More Than 3 Million Airtime From Airtel To Call Any Network In 9ja / Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lteā€“full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Gps Navigation Work In 9ja? by abujabooks(f): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2008
Does GPS Navigator work in Nigeria? Tell us your experiences if you own one.
Re: Does Gps Navigation Work In 9ja? by Markenny(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2008
gps work
but i only find it useful in PH.

Re: Does Gps Navigation Work In 9ja? by Markenny(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2008
Global Positioning System.well my expriences with GPS in GHAna.
ghanas use cpgps and it well calculated.than Nigeria.the satellite-receiver sequence matching
that transmit precise microwave signals, the system enables a GPS receiver to determine its location, speed, direction, and time. than other similar systems.i think here in NIgeria we are in the dark.we need to learn more.
Re: Does Gps Navigation Work In 9ja? by oldie(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2008
Markenny:

Global Positioning System.well my expriences with GPS in GHAna.
ghanas use cpgps and it well calculated.than Nigeria.the satellite-receiver sequence matching
that transmit precise microwave signals, the system enables a GPS receiver to determine its location, speed, direction, and time. than other similar systems.i think here in NIgeria we are in the dark.we need to learn more.

My friend you are talking nonsense!
Talking about something you know little about - Typical of this part of the forum
GPS and GPRS work well in Lagos and to some extent all over Nigeria.

Some Vehicle Trackers are using it and it is working well.
Personally, I have tested it in most part of the country and I am not disappointed with the results I got!
Re: Does Gps Navigation Work In 9ja? by MaJBlige(f): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2010
call Yemi Alabi on 0703 694 9019 - http://www.ceaser-web.com

(1) (Reply)

Downloading On Opera2.06'nd Ucweb6.7editable / Bb Tour 9630 & Storm 9530 W/accessories - Us (still In Box) & Considered New. / Slot Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.