Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Liberty Reserve Account Holders Lose $6 Billion Nigerians Affected Too. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Liberty Reserve Account Holders Lose $6 Billion Nigerians Affected Too. (1285 Views)

Liberty Reserve Website Shut Done! What Happens To My Funds. / The End Of Liberty Reserve. Founder And CEO Arrested For Financial Crimes / Liberty Reserve Investment (LibertyReserveIn.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberty Reserve Account Holders Lose $6 Billion Nigerians Affected Too. by sportlover: 1:01am On May 29, 2013
If you have heard by now that the second largest online ecurrency exchange organization Liberty Reserve has been "Frozen" by The FBI and arrested the owner for money laundry.
Early 2006 egold suffered the same fate taking over $1Billion Dollars. A Nigeria online exchange losted $12 Thousand Dollars one out of The 6000 Nigerians whose account was frozen when egold was Shut down by the FBI after investigation into money laundry, identity theft, also been a funnel for terrorist to funnel money around the world.
-------------------------------
Action Take Home Tips
(1) from my experience over the years Do not use online ECurrency for online transactions.
(2) Donot use your credit card on this sites.
(3) You need to do a back ground check on these companies find out if it is registered with the Us Treasury and the IRS plus Law Enforcement Agencies I.É FBI.
If you were affected take heart rather go to your bank and get a Dollar Credit Card becos Now many online sites accept payment from Nigerians Now
Follow and Watch Out for => HOW TO BUY ITEMS ONLINE WITH YOUR ATM CARDS

Re: Liberty Reserve Account Holders Lose $6 Billion Nigerians Affected Too. by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 29, 2013
sportlover: If you have heard by now that the second largest online ecurrency exchange organization Liberty Reserve has been "Frozen" by The FBI and arrested the owner for money laundry.
Early 2006 egold suffered the same fate taking over $1Billion Dollars. A Nigeria online exchange losted $12 Thousand Dollars one out of The 6000 Nigerians whose account was frozen when egold was Shut down by the FBI after investigation into money laundry, identity theft, also been a funnel for terrorist to funnel money around the world.
Action Take Home Tips
(1) from my experience over the years Do not use online ECurrency for online transactions.
(2) Donot use your credit card on this sites.
(3) You need to do a back ground check on these companies find out if it is registered with the Us Treasury and the IRS plus Law Enforcement Agencies I.É FBI.
If you were affected take heart rather go to your bank and get a Dollar Credit Card becos Now many online sites accept payment from Nigerians Now
Follow and Watch Out for => HOW TO BUY ITEMS ONLINE WITH YOUR ATM CARDS
They just announce in Aljazeera that the money will be forfeited to The United State
Re: Liberty Reserve Account Holders Lose $6 Billion Nigerians Affected Too. by ano460: 7:10pm On May 30, 2013
Us has not state clearly the issue behind this. Or are they using their world Power to subdue people which earn more money daily.

What kind of Laundry did the man committed, are we loosing our money before? No. so then what?
Re: Liberty Reserve Account Holders Lose $6 Billion Nigerians Affected Too. by Lorddennis(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2013
Nigeria is not left out in fraudulent acts like this too...and we will do our best to sanitize this country.
Re: Liberty Reserve Account Holders Lose $6 Billion Nigerians Affected Too. by Lorddennis(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2013
Nigeria is not left out in fraudulent acts like this too...and we will do our best to sanitize this country. Pls report any of such fraudulent acts.

(1) (Reply)

Kerosene Biz. I Need Info About This And Distributors / Refillable Cartridges For Hp 8600 Printer With (950/952 Ink No)save Money Now ! / Willing To Invest In Any Safe Investment With #100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.