Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) (20825 Views)

Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Too Much Swag! Adaeze Yobo Shares New Photos Of Her Son “joey” [see Photo] / Photo: Super Eagles Captain Joseph Yobo Bathing His Son Joey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 29, 2013
ROSYL:
It could be weather hun. I rem when I came back, my cousins were all whispering to themselves that I use lightening lotion.They actually sent a spy to find out the kind of cream I use.Hahahahahahah, they were really disappointed, when they found Johnson body wash and Garnier mosturising cream in my room...lol.
Here it is,Skin color is determined genetically. Genes tell the body how much of the two types of melanin, the pigment that helps to determine the skin color, to produce. Pheomelanin causes reddish yellow pigments, and eumelanin gives deep brown coloring. But skin tone is not all genetic: more melanin is produced when you are out in the sun,and vice versa. Sunlight exposure causes the optic nerve to signal the pituitary glad to release more melanin, and that's exactly what happens when you are in Naija( too much sun, kai). Most pple tend to be dark, buh their skin tone tends to change once they leave the shores of Africa.When pple migrate to Europe and east into Asia, they are exposed to different amounts of sun. There, you find your dark skin working against you,preventing you from absorbing enough sunlight to create vitamin D. To adapt, your body start producing less melanin, hence lighter skin.
The above was exactly what happened to me, and threw my cousins into midnight gossips.
I love smart people smiley

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:59am On May 29, 2013
ROSYL:
It could be weather hun. I rem when I came back, my cousins were all whispering to themselves that I use lightening lotion.They actually sent a spy to find out the kind of cream I use.Hahahahahahah, they were really disappointed, when they found Johnson body wash and Garnier mosturising cream in my room...lol.
Here it is,Skin color is determined genetically. Genes tell the body how much of the two types of melanin, the pigment that helps to determine the skin color, to produce. Pheomelanin causes reddish yellow pigments, and eumelanin gives deep brown coloring. But skin tone is not all genetic: more melanin is produced when you are out in the sun,and vice versa. Sunlight exposure causes the optic nerve to signal the pituitary glad to release more melanin, and that's exactly what happens when you are in Naija( too much sun, kai). Most pple tend to be dark, buh their skin tone tends to change once they leave the shores of Africa.When pple migrate to Europe and east into Asia, they are exposed to different amounts of sun. There, you find your dark skin working against you,preventing you from absorbing enough sunlight to create vitamin D. To adapt, your body start producing less melanin, hence lighter skin.
The above was exactly what happened to me, and threw my cousins into midnight gossips.

Interesting. So this is what happened to me as well. I have always wondered and stupidly attributed it to better food!! Lol.
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by kpozite(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2013
Spycom: Super Eagles former captain...

For your small mind now you sabi something well well.
Who doesn't know?
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by makhany4t1(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2013
Bakin kpomo
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by Coldblooded(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2013
olawonder:

Gals no dey do anything for their life, only 'oshofri' life dem sabi! wen guys dey hustle for street, dey pako level dem no go everly near u... but wen success come dem go dey snap, pose, show off with d guy's blessing as if dem b part of it! I'll snap, pose and show off my mother, rather than dis bonga, smelly things parading demselves on NL all d time! **continues washing up**
oga dis time u dey sound like dis, take am easy o. If u make money na woman u must still marry with am abi na man u go marry?

Na so God created it to be, though some women still strife hard to break the norm. I respect those ones!
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2013
See wetin yobo dey fu*k! Money good oh! I wonder how it feels to know that the girl you are fu*king was once the most beautiful girl in the country.
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by adoniza(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2013
Beautiful!
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2013
ROSYL:

Wow! I never knew there were two types of melanin. Are you some sort of dermatologist or geneticist?
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by Coldblooded(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2013
50calibre: See wetin yobo dey fu*k! Money good oh! I wonder how it feels to know that the girl you are fu*king was once the most beautiful girl in the country.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 29, 2013
Nice family. . . I guess i gat to upload mine too
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by sexymoma(f): 11:23am On May 29, 2013
blink182: Your mother's ex.

Obnoxious question, obnoxious answer.
My Mother Has No EX, Ma Dad Was Her First Love tongue, If you gat any P with that then Deal with It. tongue
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by tyson55(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2013
Lovely pics i would say.
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by mystique18(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2013
chymystique: Ugly Yobo wif dt his Kpomo Lips lookin Cute.. Photogenic tynz kiss grin... Cute family tho
uhmmm! emphasis on d lipz...*mute*
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by makhany4t1(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2013
lorretta u: I love smart people smiley
I hate dumb pple...*evl grin*
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 29, 2013
Cold blooded: Yobo ugly? undecided maybe u need to see an optician before u call Osazie ugly too!
He is youruba cute to me the guy ugly shaa
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 11:47am On May 29, 2013
ROSYL: Meanwhile, has the Adaeze found a job yet?
my sister, having and raising the son of Mr. Joseph Yobo is enuff job na
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by Btruth: 12:05pm On May 29, 2013
sexymoma: Who is Joseph Zobo

His real name is call "Calamity Yobo" actually. You can google it out though for more info on all his past calamities.
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by tpia5: 12:15pm On May 29, 2013
ROSYL:

Black people get lighter in winter when there's less sun, and darker after winter when there's more sunshine, is what i think you're trying to say. This change in skin tone is less visible if you're dark skinned.

However, if the skin tone is uniformly even then that suggests its intentional, not natural.

So, your folks may have been right, it all depends.
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by burningspear(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2013
ROSYL:

Good analysis and flow!
It's evident, you can make a good career as a writer! If you are not writing yet, you can start now! You can't imagine how far this obvious talent can take you! Make the step now, starting from your field.
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 29, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Interesting. So this is what happened to me as well. I have always wondered and stupidly attributed it to better food!! Lol.
Evidence shows that your diet may affect your skin colour even more than your skin care products do. Research actually have it that eating lots of fruit and vegetables is one of the best ways to improve your skin color.I'm a big fan of fruits and vegies grin
Try this when you see your grandma,gently pinch her cheeks, they will not bounce back as readily as they did when she was eighteen, or even forty. The reason, in part, is due to an advanced glycation endproduct (AGE) called glucosepane, which causes skin’s collagen to harden and become less elastic. Foods containing larger amounts of sugars,(Gosh, my weakness is chocolate, I guess that's the only bad food I eat) fats, and protein will result in more AGEs.
So yes, healthy nutrition gives you a more golden glow wink

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2013
Money Good Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 29, 2013
burning_spear:

Good analysis and flow!
It's evident, you can make a good career as a writer! If you are not writing yet, you can start now! You can't imagine how far this obvious talent can take you! Make the step now, starting from your field.
Thanks hun, buh i think I was born to be CSI;forensic analyst.What initially drew me to forensic science arose from childhood intrigue into the intricacies of life science. This interest flourished greatly because since my childhood, while mates were busy reading love novels like M&B, I was busy with detective novels like chase. THis passion has grown a deeper appreciation for the many challenges of using scientific techniques to solve crimes. Forensics can provide clues to what happened, how it happened, when it happened, and most importantly: who did it.
My goal in my life is to work within a criminal investigative area either by continuing to develop as a forensic lab analyst( analysing evidence in the lab. Forget what u watch on TV, those that go to crime scenes;CSI, are quite diff from those that analyse evidence in the lab. This is to avoid cross coontamination of evidence. Buh on CSI series, u see them doing everything) or to work as a civilian Crime Scene Investigator. Working towards achieving justice for victims of crimes would give me immense job satisfaction.
Hope I didn't deviate much.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by goingsolo: 1:09pm On May 29, 2013
Bad guy ! u funny die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre:

Wow! I never knew there were two types of melanin. Are you some sort of dermatologist or geneticist?
lol...I'm neither a dermatologist nor a geneticst. I'm a scientist who takes pride in reading any article I lay my hands on, irrespective of the background. I read widely, and also an ardent reader of science journals, new scientist magazine.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by goingsolo: 1:15pm On May 29, 2013
gustdableman: the wife snap yobo and pinkin, yobo snap the wife and the pikin, the pikin snap yobo and the wife, excellente

Bad guy ! u funny die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by burningspear(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2013
ROSYL:
Thanks hun, buh i think I was born to be CSI;forensic analyst.What initially drew me to forensic science arose from childhood intrigue into the intricacies of life science. This interest flourished greatly because since my childhood, while mates were busy reading love novels like M&B, I was busy with detective novels like chase. THis passion has grown a deeper appreciation for the many challenges of using scientific techniques to solve crimes. Forensics can provide clues to what happened, how it happened, when it happened, and most importantly: who did it.
My goal in my life is to work within a criminal investigative area either by continuing to develop as a forensic lab analyst( analysing evidence in the lab. Forget what u watch on TV, those that go to crime scenes;CSI, are quite diff from those that analyse evidence in the lab. This is to avoid cross coontamination of evidence. Buh on CSI series, u see them doing everything) or to work as a civilian Crime Scene Investigator. Working towards achieving justice for victims of crimes would give me immense job satisfaction.
Hope I didn't deviate much.

Then start writing on forensic analysis.
The world is waiting to read your books in this important area!
Did Akolade actually murder his wife? May be not!
Who murdered Dipo Dina?
What about Folorunsho Williams, Bola Ige, etc
Apo six and the police: Families still searching for justice since 8 yrs!
The Nigeria lawyers, Police, Army, SSS and most importantly the voiceless in our communities will surely benefit from your work, ROSYL!

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 1:46pm On May 29, 2013
Wonderful family!!!

I love these pictures
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by prettynurse: 1:52pm On May 29, 2013
Lovely!keep it up.
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2013
Joavid: dis adaeze gets lighter and lighter..she wan turn oyinbo ni??

Power of money.....
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by makhany4t1(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2013
burning_spear:

Then start writing on forensic analysis.
The world is waiting to read your books in this important area!
Did Akolade actually murder his wife? May be not!
Who murdered Dipo Dina?
What about Folorunsho Williams, Bola Ige, etc
Apo six and the police: Families still searching for justice since 8 yrs!
The Nigeria lawyers, Police, Army, SSS and most importantly the voiceless in our communities will surely benefit from your work, ROSYL!
Kai! Are you clairvoyant?
Re: Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) by binhozie(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2013
ROSYL: Meanwhile, has the Adaeze found a job yet?

Did she tell you she was searching?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngozi Ezeonu At 'Briefcase' Premiere In London / Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Stuns As Host Of Golden Movie Awards 2017 / Saga And Nini Shippers Surprise Them With Lot Of Gifts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.