Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Study In China - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In China (576 Views)

Study In China / Study And Work In China / Nigeria Student Want To Study In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In China by fosbiggy(m): 1:35am On May 29, 2013
For those who feel they want to go outside but do not have so much money, China is a good alternative. Affordable and Scholarships are also available to international students below 25 years for undergraduate study. If you are interested you can send me an email on explorechinaedu@yahoo.com.
Re: Study In China by Nobody: 3:03am On May 29, 2013
What is the cost?
Re: Study In China by fosbiggy(m): 3:18am On May 29, 2013
I know that you can get a school with a tuition of around 2800 USDollars. You can check the internet for that and every other information you think you need. If you think you need me to help you, then send me an email.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! EERA Scholarship Scheme Requests For 1000naira Payment By Applicants / Can U Solve These Questions / When A Student Is Ready, The Master Appears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.