Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How To Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z (3003 Views)

How To Hard Reset M-horse S4 Mini... Help Needed / How To Hard Format Any Type Of Android Phone ,tecno Infinix Etc / Formatting Code For Nokia 3250 (hard Reset) Anyone Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z by vowiski(m): 5:21am On May 29, 2013
Sony Xperia Z is sleek and a complete smartphone. It is right there with the iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy S series. Just like every other smartphone, there comes a time when solving a problem with the device might prove abortive. Turning off and turning on the phone may solve the problem but in the case when the problem isn't solved, it is important to fall back to ever effective and built-in factory reset.

Image Credit: dxomark
How to Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z By Forcing It Off
You can force your Sony Xperia Z off by simply pressing and holding-down the Power button for about 10-15 seconds until the device is turned off.

Tip: 15 ways to improve and increase the battery life of your Android device.

How to Hard ResetSony Xperia Z To Factory Settings
http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/05/sony-xperia-z-hard-reset.html

(1) (Reply)

Heeeeeeelp!!! My BBM For Android Stopped Working / Airtel Blackberry 1000 Naira For 3gig Issue / How I Greatly Reduce Data Consumption On My Android (10mb= 1week) :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.