Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Liberty Reserve Website Has Been Officially Closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liberty Reserve Website Has Been Officially Closed (799 Views)

Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve Website Has Been Officially Closed by instaforexngr(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2013
The website has been offline since last friday with everyone hoping that it would restored later,
but i just checked the website now and saw that the American Government has fully taken over the homepage
with a bold statement that LR is now officially closed.
please check it now
www.libertyreserve.com
Re: Liberty Reserve Website Has Been Officially Closed by fitnesswis: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Normaly do buy my LR outside the country but now its closed think we should move over to www.perfectmoney.com because its more secured and efficient than LR.

best online sellers and buyers of perfectmoney, paypal, and other ecurrencies which you can trust are
myecurrencyexchange.com, wm-center.com, alerexchanger.com and many of them. i use these 3 and they are efficient

(1) (Reply)

Where To GET BUSINESS Loan / 3 Star Project / Shopping Online In Nigeria: Why It’s So Popular.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.