Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Are You Anywhere Near Ikeja? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You Anywhere Near Ikeja? (347 Views)

Property For Sale In Amuwo Odofin Gra , Near Festac, Lagos. / To Let: A Self-contain Apartment Near Unical / Massage Cushion Now Available Near You, Lagos Region On Cod (single Piece) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Anywhere Near Ikeja? by imrandbest(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2013
Are you ANYWHERE near Ikeja? (time sensitive)

Hello Friend,

Join me and other Leader in a LIVE Democracy Day Executive Business Seminar in Ikeja, today Wednesday at 12Noon and I'd like to connect with you and your friends personally. If you know anything about our events – you know people ALWAYS leave with WAAAAY more than they came with.

And this one won't be any different.

Here's the time and place:
Our Place | 7 Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street| By Eco Bank| Off Toyin Street, Ikeja-Lagos| 12Noon Prompt|Free

And as usual, it'll be an NDA event, which means – what's said there, stays there
On top of connecting with you personally, I'm going to do some ‘inner circle’ training, answer some questions
and talk about the new face of Avenues to Wealth.

Bring your guests, too.
This won't be your normal ‘hotel meeting’. I'll be giving guests a totally different perspective on WHY being Entrepreneur is not only really fun AND
profitable – but also the easiest way to protect yourself from financial suicide.
And it will be so compelling and eye opening – they'll want to join you in Avenues to Wealth....
....instantly
The last time we did a few of these live mastermind events, we had people drive across state lines (with less than few hours notice just like this one).
And when we were done, they weren't just happy they came – they were out of their mind excited about the entire experience.

If you're anywhere near Ikeja, Lagos and can make it out – be there.

Here's the time and place again:
Our Place | 7 Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street| By Eco Bank| Off Toyin Street, Ikeja-Lagos| 12Noon Prompt|Free

I'm looking forward to connecting with you, personally

Imran Gafar
Pin: 2388B27B

(1) (Reply)

Earning Extra Money Working Online / Discover How To Raise Bulk Money For Business Without Collateral! / Don't Miss It! FREE Report On Information Marketing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.