Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Aliko Dangote Promises Refineries In Four Years Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliko Dangote Promises Refineries In Four Years Time (429 Views)

Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) / Dangote Promises To End Fuel Import In 4 Years / Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Promises Refineries In Four Years Time by jex(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-msObzhsPMiY/UaT8pzliksI/AAAAAAAAqjQ/3_JkmX3HnH4/s400/Dangote.jpg[/img]

The richest man in west Africa in a recent interview acclaimed to the fact that he has some works in the pipeline and when i say pipeline i oil pipeline. The business mogul said that he has started building refineries in Nigeria that would reduce if not abate the improtation of our own oil from other countries. According to reports:

"Work would commence later in the year on the proposed 400,000 barrels per day refinery which is expected to cost $4.25 billion. The refinery will be located in Ondo State. He disclosed this during an interview when the Annual General Meeting of Dangote Cement held in Abuja".

Reports also said that he is bringing some of the money for the buildings and the rest would be sourced form foreign and Nigerian banks.

Hmm, i thought i was going to see Nigerian Government among the fund raisers..... Yimu

[url]enzedokafor..com[/url]
Re: Aliko Dangote Promises Refineries In Four Years Time by storjinta: 8:16pm On May 29, 2013
Surely dis business man meant well for Nigeria. God bless you sir.nah only Aliko Dangote b d only rich man wey dey invest hm money for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Split Up Over Lekki Connection Concession Affirmation / So Far In 9ja- Who Is The Best President In 9ja / Nigeria; Politics Of Religion, Ethnicity And Hatred Among Brothers. ( On 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.