Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport (29000 Views)

Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 9:49am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: cheesycheesycheesycheesy are you a spirit cheesycheesycheesy
SMDH. VERSE SAYS HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL. AINT SAID NOTHING ABOUT BEING A SPIRIT. TWO DIFFERENT THINGS MAAM. SPIRITUAL = STEADFAST IN THE LORD wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:00am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: OH OK NOW LOOKY LOOKY HERE. WHAT DO WE HAVE BUT A MADEMOISELLE. SO ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT I WAS BULLYING A MAN cheesy cheesy cheesy WELL I HOPE YOU DONT THINK I AM A CHAUVINIST *TIPS MY HAT*
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy dont worry i am a lady,wink but treat me like a man cheesy because all around me are men.my bosses and surbodinates are majorly men,so dont mind my gender cheesy

never mind,you are not a chauvenist cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:03am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: SMDH. VERSE SAYS HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL. AINT SAID NOTHING ABOUT BEING A SPIRIT. TWO DIFFERENT THINGS MAAM. SPIRITUAL = STEADFAST IN THE LORD wink
ehen cheesycheesycheesy you are steadfast in the lord cheesy but you are judging others as if you are their creator cheesy

who gave you the right to judge whether a person will go to heaven or the bottomless pit anyway cheesy 8-)
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:07am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy dont worry i am a lady,wink but treat me like a man cheesy because all around me are men.my bosses and surbodinates are majorly men,so dont mind my gender cheesy

never mind,you are not a chauvenist cheesycheesycheesy
TREAT YOU LIKE A MAN SO YOU CAN TURN AROUND AND CALL ME A CHAUVINIST AND MISOGYNIST LIKE YOU DID EARLIER ? NO MAAM I AINT TAKING THAT BAIT. grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:08am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: CHILD OF GOD ? STOP PLAYING. YOU GOT JOKES BRAH grin grin grin
i am a daughter of God.God knows his daughter and i know my father cheesy

i am like the biblical sheep that God was referring to when he said the lord is my shephered,i shall not want cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:09am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: ehen cheesycheesycheesy you are steadfast in the lord cheesy but you are judging others as if you are their creator cheesy

who gave you the right to judge whether a person will go to heaven or the bottomless pit anyway cheesy 8-)
I JUST QUOTED YOU THE VERSE THAT SAYS I CAN JUDGE OTHERS cry OK LET ME TRY IT ONE MORE TIME
obadiah777: 1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. <<< I CAN JUDGE YOU wink wink
<<< I CAN JUDGE
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by adisa204(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: THIS WOMAN NEED TO GO HOME AND LOOK AFTER HER 4 KIDS. THATS WHAT SHE NEED TO DO. SHE OUT HERE PLAYING CELEBRITY. SMDH
Did her husband complain to you that she aint treating there children well or u just wan create something out of nothing.ogade go look 4 job jare or join this men if u hungry.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:11am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: i am a daughter of God.God knows his daughter and i know my father cheesy

i am like the biblical sheep that God was referring to when he said the lord is my shephered,i shall not want cheesy
YEAH YEAH YEAH AND MY NAME IS AHMEDINEJAD SMDH undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:12am On May 30, 2013
adisa204: Did her husband complain to you that she aint treating there children well or u just wan create something out of nothing.ogade go look 4 job jare or join this men if u hungry.
grin GO AND SIT DOWN JOR
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:13am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: TREAT YOU LIKE A MAN SO YOU CAN TURN AROUND AND CALL ME A CHAUVINIST AND MISOGYNIST LIKE YOU DID EARLIER ? NO MAAM I AINT TAKING THAT BAIT. grin
hahahaha cheesycheesycheesy are you afraid of yourself cheesy? Dont be scared boy :*

you're in safe hands cheesy smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:15am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: grin GO AND SIT DOWN JOR
oh,no! Not again sir cheesy

act like a perfect gentle man wyclef was singing about wink cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:16am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH YEAH YEAH AND MY NAME IS AHMEDINEJAD SMDH undecided
who is 'ahmedinejad'? smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:20am On May 30, 2013
adisa204: Did her husband complain to you that she aint treating there children well or u just wan create something out of nothing.ogade go look 4 job jare or join this men if u hungry.
gbam.he actually needs to join them asap wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:23am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: I JUST QUOTED YOU THE VERSE THAT SAYS I CAN JUDGE OTHERS cry OK LET ME TRY IT ONE MORE TIME <<< I CAN JUDGE
hahahahhaha obadiah you wont kill me cheesycheesycheesycheesy ok,who vested on you the power or authority to judge? cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:23am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: hahahaha cheesycheesycheesy are you afraid of yourself cheesy? Dont be scared boy :*

you're in safe hands cheesy smiley
AFRAID OF MYSELF ? HELL NAH. I AM AFRAID FOR YOU. SEE I CAN BE QUITE BELLIGERENT AND LOQUACIOUS sad LWKM
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:25am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: who is 'ahmedinejad'? smiley
ONLY THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY THAT IS IN THE EYE OF THE STORM IN THE MIDDLE EAST SMDH. SEE WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS SWITCH OFF FROM WATCHING OMOTOLA AND START WATCHING WORLD NEWS LMAO
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:26am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: hahahahhaha obadiah you wont kill me cheesycheesycheesycheesy ok,who vested on you the power or authority to judge? cheesy
THE LORD HIMSELF. HA MASHAYACH grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:30am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: THE LORD HIMSELF. HA MASHAYACH grin grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:33am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: ONLY THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY THAT IS IN THE EYE OF THE STORM IN THE MIDDLE EAST SMDH. SEE WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS SWITCH OFF FROM WATCHING OMOTOLA AND START WATCHING WORLD NEWS LMAO
mshewww.smdh.who cares.he can be wherever.
Duhhh:/:/ :p

go omo.t,go omo.t,go sexy,go sexy cheesy 8-)
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:36am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: AFRAID OF MYSELF ? HELL NAH. I AM AFRAID FOR YOU. SEE I CAN BE QUITE BELLIGERENT AND LOQUACIOUS sad LWKM
why are you afraid for me wink?

By the way,i am beginning to fall head over heels in love with you :p

i like men that can argue soundly with me,they turn me on :p

whatya think 8-):p
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:41am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: mshewww.smdh.who cares.he can be wherever.
Duhhh:/:/ :p

go omo.t,go omo.t,go sexy,go sexy cheesy 8-)
THATS THE MAN THAT IS FIXING TO NUKE AMERICA. AHMEDINNERJACKET wink I HOPE YOU ARE NOT IN AMERICA SHA. DEM GO SOON BOMB THE PLACE
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:42am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: why are you afraid for me wink?

By the way,i am beginning to fall head over heels in love with you :p

i like men that can argue soundly with me,they turn me on :p

whatya think 8-):p

OH REALLY ? LWTMB grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:46am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: OH REALLY ? LWTMB grin grin
yes 8-):p

a case of a feminist crushing on a religious fanatic cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:48am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: THATS THE MAN THAT IS FIXING TO NUKE AMERICA. AHMEDINNERJACKET wink I HOPE YOU ARE NOT IN AMERICA SHA. DEM GO SOON BOMB THE PLACE
i hope you are not part of the terrorist,if not how do you know they will soon bomb the place :p

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by MostHigh: 10:54am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: i hope you are not part of the terrorist,if not how do you know they will soon bomb the place :p

lOOK AT THIS z*MBIE

And you call yourself a person of faith

The real terrorists are those practicing population controll on a large scale

1. state enforced abortions

2. mass production of chemical biological and nuclear incindiary

3. The ennforced subjugation of many peoples and races by the ruling powers of the world

4. Chemtrials killing millions (pharmaciutical)

5. Famine through overproduction caused primarily by capitalism (greed)

Why dont you call those practicing the above terrorists?

Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 10:59am On May 30, 2013
MostHigh:

lOOK AT THIS z*MBIE

And you call yourself a person of faith

The real terrorists are those practicing population controll on a large scale

1. state enforced abortions

2. mass production of chemical biological and nuclear incindiary

3. The ennforced subjugation of many peoples and races by the ruling powers of the world

4. Chemtrials killing millions (pharmaciutical)

5. Famine through overproduction caused primarily by capitalism (greed)

Why dont you call those practicing the above terrorists?

Cowards.
shut up and stop calling kulyie a zombie.

I know you are subtly refering to america and the g8 nations.so you are pro population explosion abi.no wonder there is so much chaos and lawlessness in 3rd world countries e.g nigeria.you know nigeria perfectly depicts thomas hobbes description of state of nature,dont youwinkbrutish,nasty,poor etc :p
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by MostHigh: 11:12am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: shut up and stop calling kulyie a zombie.

I know you are subtly refering to america and the g8 nations.so you are pro population explosion abi.no wonder there is so much chaos and lawlessness in 3rd world countries e.g nigeria.you know nigeria perfectly depicts thomas hobbes description of state of nature,dont youwinkbrutish,nasty,poor etc :p

Thomas hobbes description would best describe the state of mind of billions of people on earth and not just africa (state of mind)

There are more than enough resources for us all on earth no matter the population.

Its greedy people like you that are the problem

It is hardcore capitalitsts like you that find nothing wrong in forcefully and through coercion killing thousands of unborn babies daily.

And the use of depleted uranuim bullets in war torn iraq causing deformities in unborn children

How do you justify population controll if you are not a satanist?

Bloodletter.

By thw words of your mouth you will be juged Z8mbie

The blood is on your hands.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 11:26am On May 30, 2013
MostHigh:

Thomas hobbes description would best describe the state of mind of billions of people on earth and not just africa (state of mind)

There are more than enough resources for us all on earth no matter the population.

Its greedy people like you that are the problem

It is hardcore capitalitsts like you that find nothing wrong in forcefully and through coercion killing thousands of unborn babies daily.

And the use of depleted uranuim bullets in war torn iraq causing deformities in unborn children

How do you justify population controll if you are not a satanist?

Bloodletter.

By thw words of your mouth you will be juged Z8mbie

The blood is on your hands.
but it is ok for teenagers to bring children into the world that they have no resources or wherewithall to take care of right?it is ok for the kids to grow up without any form of education whatsoever and become easy targets for islamic extremists to indoctrinate them into constituting a nuisance to themselves and people around them.it is ok for minors who are supposed to be in school with their peers begging on the streets of africa and been raped on a daily basis by paedophiles abi.it is ok to bring human beings into the world that you cant cater for or have no plans whatsoever for them.it is ok for men to marry all the women in africa and bring thousands of kids into the world right,yeah right.

You better start using your brains and do away with your retrogressive culture,stewpeed superstions and belief systems and embrace GLOBALIZATION AND SCIENTIFIC REVOLUTION AND EXPLOSION baby.
By the way capitalism gives no room for the lazy where some people want to drive posh cars but are not willing to earn the money,even when they want to apply their brains,its always in fraudulent related matters,let me not call the people that engage in that cheesy

i bet they already know themselves cheesy glorifying fraudsters through their culture,songs and lifestyle.i just remembered that nigerian muscian that sang 'yahoozee' what is that supposed to mean wink

f. R.a.u.d cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by MostHigh: 11:34am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: but it is ok for teenagers to bring children into the world that they have no resources or wherewithall to take care of right?it is ok for the kids to grow up without any form of education whatsoever and become easy targets for islamic extremists to indoctrinate them into constituting a nuisance to themselves and people around them.it is ok for minors who are supposed to be in school with their peers begging on the streets of africa and been raped on a daily basis by paedophiles abi.it is ok to bring human beings into the world that you cant cater for or have no plans whatsoever for them.it is ok for men to marry all the women in africa and bring thousands of kids into the world right,yeah right.

You better start using your brains and do away with your retrogressive culture,stewpeed superstions and belief systems and embrace GLOBALIZATION AND SCIENTIFIC REVOLUTION AND EXPLOSION baby.
By the way capitalism gives no room for the lazy where some people want to drive posh cars but are not willing to earn the money,even when they want to apply their brains,its always in fraudulent related matters,let me not call the people that engage in that cheesy

i bet they already know themselves cheesy glorifying fraudsters through their culture,songs and lifestyle.i just remembered that nigerian muscian that sang 'yahoozee' what is that supposed to mean wink

f. R.a.u.d cheesy

You are a scoffer.

I know you are a church goer so how come you support GLOBALIZATION AND SCIENTIFIC REVOLUTION AND EXPLOSION=NWO, AKA THE NEW WORLD ORDER. these people dont belive in God they are Atheist

The catholic church in all her unwisdom held off from endorsing condoms untill thier population had crossed well over 2 billion. Go figure

The system you support is coming to and end(I am richer than so and so because i work hard) AKA capitalist scum.

Dont start planting you own food, soon there will be no voices in the marketplace.

The most high god has no account number.

Ignorance is no excuse.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by MostHigh: 11:39am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: but it is ok for teenagers to bring children into the world that they have no resources or wherewithall to take care of right?it is ok for the kids to grow up without any form of education whatsoever and become easy targets for islamic extremists to indoctrinate them into constituting a nuisance to themselves and people around them.it is ok for minors who are supposed to be in school with their peers begging on the streets of africa and been raped on a daily basis by paedophiles abi.it is ok to bring human beings into the world that you cant cater for or have no plans whatsoever for them.it is ok for men to marry all the women in africa and bring thousands of kids into the world right,yeah right.

f. R.a.u.d cheesy

Shameless you.

See how you are justifying murder so casually, you are not alone my dear there a literally millions like you worldwide

Mind controlled Z*mbie
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by 50calibre(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2013
lorretta u: yea I know I'm a woman.lucky to be one.and by who's standard are you measuring the women whom you claim none is above you?I won't take anything you say with a pinch of salt.until I can ascertain for myself.
And you're right,you THINK it's the norm.maybe that how you were raised.well you need to open up and allow yourself get re-educated on that issue.if not I see it causing marital problems for you.unless of course you'd like to marry a Female zombie.in that case goodluck

Dear lorretta! How would you like to have me ascertain that for you? I would gladly oblige. All was trying to say was that I have no reason whatsoever to feel insecure or be intimidated by a woman, most especially my age.

Besides was happened to you? Was your rebellion/feistiness treated by your boyfriend or husband? You seem to have calmed down and no more hurling curses at me aggressively as you used to. what happened did you reach an epiphany? I felt like chocking your neck then.

I truly think you are the one who needs to change, because if you continue with this your female equality beliefs and ideology, you would encounter problems with men, on the other hand, I'm a dude and can do as it pleases me.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by dulphines: 11:47am On May 30, 2013
mascot87: Omotola Jalade,the pride of the nation.I love you,continue to make us proud dear,God is with you kiss
F*ck haters and go hug Lion angry

What i deduce from your comment is that Omotola should f*ck haters and go hug lion. Ok, i see it has do do with your composition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Obasanjo Na My Mugu", Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts As He Performs (Video) / African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed / Uche Jombo And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On A Plane Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.