Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ecobank Sacked 147 Workers; Diamond Bank Fired 2000 Staff - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ecobank Sacked 147 Workers; Diamond Bank Fired 2000 Staff (535 Views)

EcoBank Sacks 50 Top Managers / Diamond Bank PLC: Annual Tsunami / She Asked Me To Carry Her Hand Bag, I Refused And She Fired Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Sacked 147 Workers; Diamond Bank Fired 2000 Staff by Stegomiah: 3:06pm On May 29, 2013
Ecobank Sacked 147 Workers; Diamond Bank Fired 2000 Staff

It is sad news again for the bankers workers again in Nigeria, Thousand of banker are now out of jobs

According to news going viral now, two top trouble banks, Ecobank and Diamond bank plc have laid off thousands of their workers.

In early May, over 147 staff were sacked from Ecobank after they’re tagged as non-performing workers.

The laid off employees of the Ecobank find the non-performing label offensive and have vowed to sue the bank.

In another development, Diamond bank have fired 2000 staff over low patronage.

The sacked employees of Diamond bank were not given any notice…They were surprised to hear that the bank no longer needs their service.

The employees stormed the premises of Diamond bank in Abuja on May 15th to protest their lay off.

There is nothing like having a business of your own in any country you find yourself.

Hope those workers can find something to sustain themselves in the main time.

http://www.gistyinka.com/ecobank-sac...ed-2000-staff/

(1) (Reply)

'ICAN OR ACCA' Which Would You Advice Me To Go For?. / Principles Of Life / Nigeria Employability Training Bootcamp Coming Soon...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.