Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,334 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

19 Year Old Boy Arrested For Raping His Mother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19 Year Old Boy Arrested For Raping His Mother (795 Views)

Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos / Man Dies Few Weeks After Raping His Sister's Daughter / Man Arrested For Raping His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Year Old Boy Arrested For Raping His Mother by ccsexyluv: 4:11pm On May 29, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SI9St8XE-Mc/UaW71J-IBeI/AAAAAAABgBo/cwWyArAUPSU/s400/1.jpg[/img]A teen raped his mother for revenge, according to police.

Police said a Marshall County, Alabama teen raped his mother for revenge after an altercation with his brother.

Police said 19-year-old Gary Helms, Jr., raped his 45-year-old mother at the trailer park in Willow Terrace Doyle Drive in Albertville. It is a twisted crime that police said Helms admits.

"From what I understand the rape stemmed from an argument between him and his brother. And apparently they were arguing over a girlfriend. And the rape was some sort of revenge against his brother," Sgt. Jamie Smith of the Albertville Police Department said. It was an unusual retaliation on an innocent victim.

Authorities said Helms' mother was apparently passed out drunk on the couch when the rape started. "During the attack she has come to recognize the assailant was her son," Smith said. That's when, according to the police report, the mother "tried to escape, but she was held down until the act was completed." "It's totally sick is what it is," Smith said.

Helms was arrested and charged with the 1st degree rape of his own mother. Smith says it's

Read More Here::: : http://ning.it/12iGl2R
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Arrested For Raping His Mother by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 29, 2013
Tua!

In the days of Things fall apart,the earth won't even receive his corpse

Evil forest straight!
Tied to an iroko tree and left there till he gives up the ghost

1 Like

Re: 19 Year Old Boy Arrested For Raping His Mother by Sanboy25: 4:31pm On May 29, 2013

What kind of revenge is that ?!
I am not partisan of the death penalty but I believe that it is to be applied in this case.
If he does that to his own mother, what would he do to complete strangers ? undecided
H needs to be in cage for the rest of his life, sorry. cry
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Arrested For Raping His Mother by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 29, 2013
Na wa o..... C mumu son!
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Arrested For Raping His Mother by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2013
The boy's name should not have been stated. Now, a simple case of finding-the-missing-link will reveal the mother's id. angry

Sanboy25:
What kind of revenge is that ?!
I am not partisan of the death penalty but I believe that it is to be applied in this case.
If he does that to his own mother, what would he do to complete strangers ? undecided
H needs to be in cage for the rest of his life, sorry. cry
GBAM!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Jailed For Falsely Accusing Cab Driver Of Rape / Breaking!! 14 Children Killed, 10 Injured In Plateau Car Crash! / Photo: Birthday Party Ends In Tragedy As Jealous Girlfriend Baths Her Lover In H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.