Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University P.G Hall Congress Disrupted By School Security - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University P.G Hall Congress Disrupted By School Security (790 Views)

2015 Cowbell Mathematics Champion, Akinkuowo Honoured By School. / Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Awolowo University P.G Hall Congress Disrupted By School Security by StevenJay01(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2013
The hall congress of post graduate hall(Muritala Mohammed hall) was today disrupted by school security outfit called tagged Crackers. This occured as the congress were about to pass a vote of no confidence on the Chairman of the hall named Afeez agbabiaka Idowu who is seen as many as the school authority stooge.The school security were called in by the chairman to pick on his detractors but when this was difficult,they resulted into stampeding the congress and whisked the chairman from the hall.The chairman has been suspended till further notice and judicial commitee constituted.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University P.G Hall Congress Disrupted By School Security by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 29, 2013
Very interesting...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University P.G Hall Congress Disrupted By School Security by freelinks: 9:58pm On May 29, 2013
of the greatest ife.
of the greatest pawon, shiwon,gbosa,gbogbo.
aluta continua victoria acerta
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University P.G Hall Congress Disrupted By School Security by StevenJay01(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2013
OAU is now a shadow of itself!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University P.G Hall Congress Disrupted By School Security by Atolagbe1: 1:08pm On May 30, 2013
Oau my A$$
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University P.G Hall Congress Disrupted By School Security by StevenJay01(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2013
Atolagbe1: Oau my A$$

Are you mad?What school are you from?Most likely one of these mushroom schools
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University P.G Hall Congress Disrupted By School Security by Nobody: 12:58am On May 31, 2013
freelinks: of the greatest ife.
of the greatest pawon, shiwon,gbosa,gbogbo.
aluta continua victoria acerta

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
OF THE GREATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSTTTTT IFE!

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University P.G Hall Congress Disrupted By School Security by Atolagbe1: 10:49am On May 31, 2013
Steven Jay01:

Are you mad?What school are you from?Most likely one of these mushroom schools
I said it again Oau my A$$,I'm roaring with pride in the Lions den.. Hope u know what it means.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University P.G Hall Congress Disrupted By School Security by StevenJay01(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atolagbe1:
I said it again Oau my A$$,I'm roaring with pride in the Lions den.. Hope u know what it means.

Yeah!!!I know what it means!It means you are most likely an animal maybe a prey awaiting to be devoured by the lion.IN A NUT SHELL,U RE A FOOL

(1) (Reply)

Unijos Putme 2013 Results Are In! / Shell (SPDC) Postgraduate Scholarship Is Out!! / To Delsu Students.. Please Be Careful..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.