Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend (18882 Views)

See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Ezegozie(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2013
wao, what a beautiful couple

Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:21am On May 30, 2013
its a wa
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by sKeetz(m): 2:57am On May 30, 2013
Op, quit been lazy and get a job undecided

And some brain cell!
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:20am On May 30, 2013
Nah, the guy is just a friend
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by kolamilan(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2013
OP how z dis our bizness?... I advise U look 4 smfin betta
doin,nt searching 4 pictures around.
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Ezegozie(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2013
sKeetz: Op, quit been lazy and get a job undecided

And some brain cell!

i think the advice should be better given to your Farther.
I gues a man with good working brain cell shouldn't be awake by 2.57am just to roaming around Nairaland. While your mates are sleeping for their next JoB. That actually means that you are Jobless, if not, you wouldn't have been awake by that time just to be busy on Nairaland scrutinizing the topics created by other men.

Any way i won't blame you. Lions give birth to lions, and sheep give birth to sheep.
So you are permitted to show up you GENE which you inherited from your parentss
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Ezegozie(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2013
kolamilan: OP how z dis our bizness?... I advise U look 4 smfin betta
doin,nt searching 4 pictures around.

before i comment, i will like you guys to visit this flimpzy topic created by this lazy man and the responses he got.
https://www.nairaland.com/1299156/singer-d-banj-secret-affair

maybe it is because of what people commented on your topic that made you post trash here in the name of advice.

how is it your bussiness with what i do?
How is it your bussiness to comment?
Are you doing something better and you have time to be roaming around Nairaland commenting SH.IT?

Hypocrite, look at person wey they advise person. You don advice yourself and children finish before looking for who to advice?

It is out of LAZYNESS that will make an old man old enough to mind his business, wife and children to Roam around nairaland looking for threads to criticize.

If you don't like my posts and pix, or you are so backward and obsolete to like good things then you jump inside lagooon. because this thread is mearnt for those that like better things.
ANUOFIA

Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Ezegozie(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2013
CFCfan: Nah, the guy is just a friend

thank you atleast for being a gentleman to express your own feeling without insulting any person.

He is a boy. and He is a friend also as you agreed.

so when you combine the two phrases
BOY+FRIEND, it wil become BOYFRIEND
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by kolamilan(m): 8:19am On May 30, 2013
Ezegozie:

how is it your bussiness with what i do?
How is it your bussiness to comment?
Are you doing something better and you have time to be roaming around Nairaland commenting SH.IT?

Hypocrite, look at person wey they advise person. You don advice yourself and children finish before looking for who to advice?

It is out of LAZYNESS that will make an old man old enough to mind his business, wife and children to Roam around nairaland looking for threads to criticize.

If you don't like my posts and pix, or you are so backward and obsolete to like good things then you jump inside lagooon. because this thread is mearnt for those that like better things.
ANUOFIA
i feel your pain, try harder next time because this thread wont make it to the front page.
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Ezegozie(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2013
kolamilan: i feel your pain, try harder next time because this thread wont make it to the front page.

actually, this man needs a doctor?
Who cares wether it makes the front page or not?
I have a topic that made to front page.
I am not like you, whose topic never made to front page.

Ofcus do you expect your topic to make front page, oya look at one of the numerous trash you created, and tell me why it should make front page.

coal calling diamond black
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by AbuMikey(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2013
N̶̲̅α̲̅ lie go KI** you Mr OP ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ posting this thrash...these are pics from a movie that they both casted on including INI EDO et al...The MoVie is currently showing in Silverbird Cinemas sef
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:51am On May 30, 2013
Frontpage things

Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 30, 2013
kolamilan: i feel your pain, try harder next time because this thread wont make it to the front page.

Liar! It definitely will.
Nice pictures though, but i go with Afam, i sense the guy is a friend of hers
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by sKeetz(m): 1:13pm On May 30, 2013
Ezegozie:

I gues a man with good working brain cell shouldn't be awake by 2.57am just to roaming around Nairaland. While your mates are sleeping for their next JoB. That actually means that you are Jobless, if not, you wouldn't have been awake by that time just to be busy on Nairaland scrutinizing the topics created by other men.

Any way i won't blame you. Lions give birth to lions, and sheep give birth to sheep.

Chill bro,
We live in different time zones, I bet you are too dumb to have thought about that undecided

And please learn some good diction. Your English sucks!!
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Ezegozie(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2013
sKeetz:

Chill bro,
We live in different time zones, I bet you are too dumb to have thought about that undecided

may you do us the favour of shuting your dirty mouth up?

Boys don't talk where men are talking.
So shut your stinking mouth up.
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Airforce1(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2013
sKeetz:

Chill bro,

Who z asking where u live u dis sick hard cold low life scumm?

Can't u be a gentleman and take a walk if u don't have anything meaningful to say?
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Ezegozie(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2013
Airforce1:

Who z asking where u live u dis sick hard cold low life scumm?

Can't u be a gentleman and take a walk if u don't have anything meaningful to say?

leave that local champion alone. Does he sound or reason like somebody from different time zone? He talks like a holigan from a waterlogged SLUM in SOMALIA.

And my pattern of not spelling my words correctly is intentional. If you are smart enough, you would understand that some words are vulgar and should be wrongly written to make it euphemistic.
If you type some words correctly, it can easily be dictated by the forumn robot, and you may be penalised. Ok, some words like father, mother, Bleep, sh.it has to be wrongly written that does not mean the person is naive in the use of diction or concord.

Just bear in mind that Your household from the so called SLUM TIME zone put together can never write English better than me, if i decide to write an official material
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 30, 2013
i thought seun is Toto Decay bf??
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by bboy88: 4:48pm On May 30, 2013
Ezegozie: wao, what a beautiful couple

download nollywood http://nollytube.tk
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by francafrank(f): 5:20pm On May 30, 2013
Ezegozie: who is she?
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 30, 2013
[quote author=francafrank][/quote]She's the daughter of the uncle of your grandfather
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by vickysmilez(f): 6:26pm On May 30, 2013
Ezegozie:

lMAO!
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by kolamilan(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2013
Ezegozie:

actually, this man needs a doctor?
Who cares wether it makes the front page or not?
I have a topic that made to front page.
I am not like you, whose topic never made to front page.

Ofcus do you expect your topic to make front page, oya look at one of the numerous trash you created, and tell me why it should make front page.

coal calling diamond black
if u can get angry to this extent on a faceless forum, then u
have issues, go and sort yourself out mann
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Ezegozie(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2013
kolamilan: if u can get angry to this extent on a faceless forum, then u
have issues, go and sort yourself out mann

my nickname is GENTLELION.
Meaning that i may be gentle, but if you provoke
me, i will show you the lion part of me. What do you expect, when you woke a sleeping
lion?

I created a thread, and you came in and started
insulting me in my own thread. Calling me all
sorts of names. Now why are you complaning?
Hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah
oh boy, go and sleep. You even get luck, i would
have done more if i have ur facebook ID.
So that
next time, you reason like a humanbeing before
commenting on a thread especially when
created by the GENTLELION
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by sKeetz(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2013
^ ^Dude, you need to see a shrink, you are losing it.

Even after everyone kept mute to your nagging, you still continued. Smh! undecided
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by Airforce1(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2013
Ezegozie:

my nickname is GENTLELION.
Meaning that i may be gentle, but if you provoke
me, i will show you the lion part of me. What do you expect, when you woke a sleeping
lion?

I created a thread, and you came in and started
insulting me in my own thread. Calling me all
sorts of names. Now why are you complaning?
Hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah
oh boy, go and sleep. You even get luck, i would
have done more if i have ur facebook ID.
So that
next time, you reason like a humanbeing before
commenting on a thread especially when
created by the GENTLELION

Forgive him please.... grin
Re: Pictures Of Tonto Dike And Her New Boyfriend by memechy(f): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2015
....tink soo

Gbenro Ajibade Covers Reloaded Magazine(photos) / Ogenna Walter Receives Rousing Reception In Central African Republic As Host / Ime Bishop Umoh Shares Throwback Photos