Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,783 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Free Hosting For All - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Hosting For All (538 Views)

How To Register 'free Domain' And Free Hosting / Free Hosting Service For All Nigerians / Syskay Is Down? Gigalayer Gives You N500 Domains & 6month Free Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Hosting For All by shekelhost: 10:14pm On May 29, 2013
Compliment of the day to all Nigerians home and abroad, i will like to use this opportunity to inform you that i will be hosting and giving free webhosting to fellow Nigerians. Pls kindly tell me on nairaland if you are interested in having the hosting.

RULES

1. You must have a registered domain name
2. You must be able to change your domain name DNS to mine
3. You must send your registered domain name to admin@shekelhost.com
4. You must paste the domain name here and tell us the followings
(a) date registered
(b) the allocated hosting diskspace and bandwidth
(c) if you would like to get a bigger hosting with us
5. You should try and post this link elsewhere on this forum and others so that all Nigerian will be able to benefit also
6. You must post two separate comments with your username on nairaland on our blog www.isee9ja.com
7. You should follow us on twitter @shekelhost

Best of luck

Thanks
Daramola Ayodeji
CEO
Shekelhost.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Programming Ebooks, Ask Here? / Dedicated Mail Server Solution / Who Can Convert HTML Template To Joomla Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.