Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Favourite Movie Quotes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favourite Movie Quotes (552 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Favourite Movie Quotes / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Favourite Movie Quotes by imagreat: 11:06pm On May 29, 2013
its incredible how some movie soundbites hits so close to home. Here are a few of my favourites.

many that live deserve death, some that die deserve life...do not be too eager to deal out death and judgement...even the very wise cannot see all ends-gandalf the grey(lord of the rings).

you think there is a script for fighting a war without pissing someone off? follow the rules and no one gets hurt? Yes innocent.... always die (rules of engagement)

a nightful of passion can give you a lifetime of pain... (a thin line between love and hate)

isnt it funny, you hear a phone ring and it could be anybody, but a ringing phone has to be answered, isn't it? (phonebooth)

it came to me, my own, my love, my own, my precious..... (guess who?/ movie?)

Guys what are yours?
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Jayboy124: 7:11am On May 31, 2013
I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy... asking him to love her.
(Anna Scott in Nothing Hill)

I'm in the dark here!!!!
(Lt. Col. Slade in Scent of a Woman)

Outta order? Who the hell you thinking to? (Same as above)
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by mrdrizzy(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2013
am going,hes just one man and theres 3 of us(atm)

shes is family,never abandon ur family even if they do(fast and furious 6)

i cant kill my myself,believe me have tried(avengers)

brother whatever have done to hurt u,pls dnt take it out on ppl,kill me instead(thor)

wow ,dnt worry i will fix u,believe me thats what i do,i fix things(iron man 3) and the list keep going on an on and on..i jst rememberd this.#lols#

(1) (Reply)

New Video: D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense / BBC Stuart Hall Jailed For 15 Months For Sexually Assaulting Underage Girls / Oga On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.