Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. (93729 Views)

Lovely Casual Wears To Go For! / Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? / Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by sunshine1974(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
My broda if a lady deceives me with such a thing I no go forgive am ooo
Leyqute:
*rolls eyes* Girls are getting faker.
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Koolking(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sanboy25:

Hahahaha, I'd like to have one of these. smiley
Where can I find it ? embarassed

You can order from Jumia. Feel free
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Koolking(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Na lie!!! Dat geh wey dey dat pic get Baka naturally. See her frame and judge the circumference of d load wey she dey carry. Nothing abnormal abeg! Try again, user busy!!

You still dont believe? Butt pad is meant to blend. Check out this

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by manee2(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
mencade5:
hahaha....i tire ooo....even that sanboy wey. quote after d op na since jan 2014 she log in oooo.
. Am equally suprised, jst logged in nd saw it, I was even thinkn sm1 copied and pasted it b4 i then saw "by manee2".. By de way, weris sandboy? Tz bin a while
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by harry509: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
manee2:
Imagine this stuff with an oversize bra. Guys we have to be very carefully, it is obvious that girls are turning to something else just to get noticed. Lets not be decieved!
na evritn most girls take day lie frm their body. Eyelash, brazier, skin, yash, pus...sy lie. Evritn abt dem all lie's. And most of dem wil stil tell their guy avin sex is a sin. Na my questn is who Rr they deceivin?
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by crisycent: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shoutout to South African girls. Their yañsh dey make person shout yhooo!
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Chigold101(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
manee2:
Imagine this stuff with an oversize bra. Guys we have to be very carefully, it is obvious that girls are turning to something else just to get noticed. Lets not be decieved!
na wah ooo

2013 post making front page in 2015

Anyway anygirl that wears this thing wont make love with a guy she deceived with it. Unless she will not UnCloth before the s.ex rump
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by chomytex(f): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lol..this got me really laughing hard
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, c'mom, it's jes a pad. Nothing harmful grin

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by ManMi4real: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Na lie!!! Dat geh wey dey dat pic get Baka naturally. See her frame and judge the circumference of d load wey she dey carry. Nothing abnormal abeg! Try again, user busy!!
Idowuogbo amukerelati to ba daale asi maa jato! Long time no see
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Princephelar(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
A lesson to all dem "HIGH HEAVY DUTY" loving guy...

In other news,
Pls My peeps anticipate "THE INTERVIEW" my audio comic skit dropping soonest... 90% loading
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by pbs4real(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:
shey nah 2/\r or /\r2 which formula u use
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by kay234: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
I dislike girls dat wear it and it's obvious when u see one ...Ladies be real & natural there is nothing like the real thing given by God.
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by TrishaP(f): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mynd44:
This will defo interest a lot of folks
Like you..
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by lovely17(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
the girl bum is real joor
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by mubarak001(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'm still laffing@d object above...girls sha. Naso one babe wey I knw go wear am dey terrorise our street. And boys go dey die dey run follow her.

I just wish I cud open her nyash sha. Chai!
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by maureen546: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
There is nothing wrong with this naa
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by mencade5(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
manee2:
Mehn!!_ my thread made frontage for de first tym over 2 yrs years now i joined nairaland_ siqn of good tins to come.. Seun oya i dun join number 1 customers oh
U NEED TO DO THANKSGIVING O.

PAY UR TITHE TO MY ACCOUNT.

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by hotyink: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2015

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Lexusgs430: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Padded yansh
Padded breast
Where else padded dey?
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by fortunechy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
sm gals ar fake made in china

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by KingTblaise(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Omo see Bum Bum, I go consider ma Ex. I left her because she no get back. But na wey I know na to go buy her back for market
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
this thread was posted since 2013, why is it making FP in July 2015?
Anyway before I woo any babe I must check yarnsh leve well weda padded or packed
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:
mumu...na d girl we dey talk? abi no b una dey wear that thing? girls...always quick to defend other girls without thinking ... rubbish...

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by gates123: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Are you trying to say that body frame is a determinant of big booty? That's wrong of course...

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by poweredcom(m): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2015
grin all girls now think of with their ass...
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Val22(m): 2:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Experience talking...
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by raysville(m): 2:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Guys WATCH and pray. smiley
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Tycyborg(m): 3:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Idowuogbo:

how can we tell if its normal or not... Girls are always fake form head to toe. To me she is still fake cos that jean na package... If she comot the jean na bad market go follow am...
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Tycyborg(m): 3:57am On Jul 11, 2015
lovely17:
the girl bum is real joor

let her open the package and we will tell if its bad market or not... Lol you called a water in the nylon steady... Let cut the nylon if the water no go throw away... Most lady around 24 upward don't trust anything the package come for you oo... Trust me na confirm bad market when she open am. Lol
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by lovely17(m): 4:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Tycyborg:

let her open the package and we will tell if its bad market or not... Lol you called a water in the nylon steady... Let cut the nylon if the water no go throw away... Most lady around 24 upward don't trust anything the package come for you oo... Trust me na confirm bad market when she open am. Lol
OK
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by searider(m): 5:06am On Jul 11, 2015
The only thing wey remain for girls now na to go for overhauling (plastic surgery).

Girl wey no fine na through her mum you go know.

Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) / Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? / Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad