Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Let's Change D World 2ru Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Change D World 2ru Prayer (448 Views)

God Has Cleansed Us Frm Our Past Sins,made Provisions4our Future Sins 2ru Christ / Let's Change D World 2ru Prayer / No Religion Can Save You! Only You Can Save Yourself, 2ru Your: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Change D World 2ru Prayer by changingdworld: 12:02am On May 30, 2013
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS!
God spoke to me some years ago and saidn"...change the world..........with the last breath that is in you."
Lately, he has been making me see reason in helping young men come to the realization of practicing his presence i.e pursuing intimacy with God.
Practicing the presence of God! This is what God wants for our lives today as His people. When we practice the presence of God we will develop spiritual intimacy with Him. As a result, we will not become defeated, discouraged, and distraught in life. Many Christians wonder what went wrong when they find themselves overcome by sin and debilitating fears and discouragement. If they retrace their steps they will discover that they have not been walking with God, as they should be, and as a result they are overcome with life’s perplexities and problems. James 4:8 tells us to “draw nigh to God and he will draw nigh to you.” Paul expressed his desire for spiritual intimacy with God when he said, “That I may know him” (Phil. 3:10). A daily devotional life consisting of fellowship with God and worship is not something that can be overlooked or bypassed without having damaging and debilitating effects upon our lives. Webster defines devotion like this: “attachment to a cause or person.” So it is with the Christian life. We are to be attached to God and walk with Him faithfully and lovingly embrace Him in our daily living. We are to pour our hearts out to God in daily worship, draw close to Him, and live our lives connected to the Lord. The most important part of your life is the part that only God sees – your inner spiritual life of fellowship with Him. Peter calls it the “hidden man of the heart” (1 Pet. 3:4). It is the spiritual part of man’s existence where true intimacy with God takes place.
Why am i writing this to you my dear? I and my friends we have developed a strategy to help many young persons practice God's presence consistently. i was reading an article by Kenneth Copland and he made reference to what God said to his wife one time; God told her "be CONSISTENT for in consistency lies the answer to all your question."
Every morning we wake ourselves with calls, and encourage ourselves to fellowship with the Spirit of God as well as intercedes for the revival that he promised us; he promised us that our generation will experience a revival that we have never seen before. But PRAYERS must precedes the coming revival.
My dear, i write to request you to be a part what we do.
I would appreciate it if my request is considered favorably.
God bless you!

for more inquiry, contact us on
THE WORLD CHANGERS INT'L MIN.
ray4life3000@yahoo.com
ray4life3000@gmail.com
sabolistictendency@yahoo.com
Re: Let's Change D World 2ru Prayer by Franklinus: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
THE INDISPENSABLE TRUTH FOR TODAY !!! (2 COR. 4:6-17; MATT. 16:24-27) http://credoexperience..com/2014/07/the-indispensable-truth-for-today-2-cor.html

(1) (Reply)

Do U Get Excited To Go Home When Prayer Is Offered To Round Up A Church Service? / Religion And Spirituality / View It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.