Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Movement Of Object In The Body And Bite In The Body. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Movement Of Object In The Body And Bite In The Body. (2097 Views)

Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Dog Bite And How To Get Antirabies Vaccine / Moving Object In My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movement Of Object In The Body And Bite In The Body. by edonbeta: 12:21am On May 30, 2013
I have been experiencing movement of object in my stomach for some time now. It moves from one side to the other side. Also, followed with a bite. I have done a lot of tests and scan. current medication seems not effective. please help me.
Re: Movement Of Object In The Body And Bite In The Body. by calebo10(m): 3:52am On May 30, 2013
Dat is an attack. I will advise you go for deliverance at mfm prayer city.
Re: Movement Of Object In The Body And Bite In The Body. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 31, 2013
see a psychiatrist pls.
Re: Movement Of Object In The Body And Bite In The Body. by trooppper: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
edonbeta:
I have been experiencing movement of object in my stomach for some time now. It moves from one side to the other side. Also, followed with a bite. I have done a lot of tests and scan. current medication seems not effective. please help me.
Hi, do you still have these sensations? Did you find the cause and cure? I’ll appreciate if you can reply. Thank you.
Re: Movement Of Object In The Body And Bite In The Body. by Jessy8811: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2023
trooppper:

Hi, do you still have these sensations? Did you find the cause and cure? I’ll appreciate if you can reply. Thank you.
Are you free from this situation trooper? You can chat me up on 08108948934
Re: Movement Of Object In The Body And Bite In The Body. by Jessy8811: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2023
edonbeta:
Have you been cured? My phone number is 08108948934 I have a question to ask you

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Why You Must Stop Wearing Tight Panties / Remember Dis Boy Who Sm0kes 40 C!garetes A Day? See What He Looks Like 8 Years L / Ubth Cmd, Prof. Ibadin, Working With Pdp To Jeopardize Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.