Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nbc Has Called For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbc Has Called For Interview (993 Views)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Nbc Has Called For Trainee Today / Zenith Bank Has Called Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc Has Called For Interview by muyismart(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2008
My cousin was called at about 3.30pm today,he was congratulated and asked to come for interview tomorrow. This is in regards to d Graduate Trainee Test @ Lagos.
Re: Nbc Has Called For Interview by dupsy09(f): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2008
i wish all those going for the interview God's favour. grin

success to y'all

cheers cheesy cool
Re: Nbc Has Called For Interview by mogambe: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2008
muyi congrats to ur bros. i also did the test at ogba lagos but i have not heard from them.
i do hope am called too.

cheers grin
Re: Nbc Has Called For Interview by abayd: 5:41pm On May 01, 2008
PLEASE, WHAT COURSE DID YOUR COUSIN STUDY?COS I WAS TOLD THAT I PASSED THE TEST(6/10) AND AM YET TO BE CALLED. SO I WAS WONDERING IF HE READ ENGINEERING OR NOT, PLEASE REPLY
Re: Nbc Has Called For Interview by mogambe: 7:45am On May 02, 2008
@abayd

pls how did u get ur test score? were u called and informed of the result?
pls i need 2 know so that i can decide on wat to do next?
thanks and congrats on passing the test.
Re: Nbc Has Called For Interview by Malyq06(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2008
MOGAMBE pls how did you get to know your test score? Give us the infoso we can know where we stand pls.
Re: Nbc Has Called For Interview by abayd: 2:12pm On May 02, 2008
A friend in one of the depot helped me to contact sum1. However, I still want to know if truly I Passed and muyisat's cousin has been called why was I not called?
Re: Nbc Has Called For Interview by abayd: 3:40pm On May 02, 2008
goodnews to nairalanders! please I dont want us to worry about the test. I have just confirmed that the interview is n batches. there4, if you think you performed well in the test , you will definitely be called. I was informed that man-no-man is very minimal in cocacola. Let us keep our fingers crossed and wait.
Re: Nbc Has Called For Interview by mogambe: 5:08pm On May 02, 2008
@abayd
thanks for the info it was really conforting. i wrote the test well sha. i do beleive that we will all get there.
pls keep us posted
Re: Nbc Has Called For Interview by abayd: 4:42pm On May 03, 2008
mogambe, I hope you studied Engineering like I did cos what I heard was that the batch they called are commercial based*(ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS SDM E.TC). Again, make effort to see if sum1 in house can check if you passed.
all the best.
Re: Nbc Has Called For Interview by bimbotolu: 6:16pm On May 03, 2008
hi!i also wrote the test.can u check or confirm ur result in lag only?

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Test / Kpmg Test Format Pls / Urgent Vacancies In An Oil Field Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.