Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? (13215 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 03, 2008
I can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day,

i have absolutely nothing against naija women but i believe they need to step there game up.
women tend to relax after a while in a relationship. this spells doom in the not so distant future if not dealt with properly.
why do u stop being sexy after 6months?
why are u always home? go out and do something.
u dont always have to talk about everything u see

in a nutshell, think back to the first few days, weeks, months and the first time we met.
r u doing anything different? even though we are planning to get married or already i still want u to be like the chick i met on the first day.

i dont know if i made any sense. the above works works for me till today
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by spoilt(f): 7:45pm On May 03, 2008
Ive never really had any problems with naija guys. Men abound everywhere. They are aplenty. It all boils down to everywoman to weed out the never do wells and get to the cream of the crop.
A man (be he nigerian or otherwise) will treat you only as well as you let him.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by merge(f): 8:17pm On May 03, 2008
@ Nuiban Q

You have to know their game so you will not be played a fool.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by merge(f): 8:19pm On May 03, 2008
@ OMO IBO

His mind is filled with stereotypes. LOL
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 03, 2008
merge:

@ OMO IBO

His mind is filled with stereotypes. LOL

how many of my posts have u read to arrive at this conclusion? besides, if u or anyone is true to them selves u will definitely co-sign my post.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by merge(f): 2:13am On May 04, 2008
@

OMO IBO

Yes I have read this your nonsense post and came to this conclusion !!!! LOL

How many Nigerian women have you known to come to this conclusion?

Maybe if you were more ROMANTIC than you will have a DIFFERENT outcome !!! LOL

Now I have used this stereotype but I know not every Nigerian men are like that wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 04, 2008
@ merge, u got a boy friend? or a partner?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by merge(f): 8:34pm On May 04, 2008
@ OMO IBO

Why?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 04, 2008
answer the question
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Cadet(f): 9:11pm On May 04, 2008
hehehhehe hahahhaa tongue

@post
Only if it can be explained. So impossible and egoistic. Bushmen
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by merge(f): 9:20pm On May 04, 2008
@ OMO IBO

Single !!! wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 05, 2008
well merge, it is obvious the reason u r single.
my suggestion to u is watch ur gub.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by merge(f): 7:40pm On May 05, 2008
@

OMO IBO

I am single and a virgin

I am studying and on my way to medical school.

It is my choice to remain single. wink smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Nobody: 7:00am On May 06, 2008
studying and going to medical has absolutely nothing to do with having a partner. if u had one u'd mind what u spew
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by 2Legit: 1:52pm On May 06, 2008
many of the women sef don marry before.
instead make una learn how to be submissive to your men, you want to fight them and you label them impossible. Una go hear am
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by merge(f): 2:12pm On May 06, 2008
@

OMO IBO

Well for me it does.

I have never dated by choice.

I want to remain a virgin until I get married.

See your mind is filled with stereotypes.

I told you I was single and you jumped to conclusion again.

You thought that since I am single that means I have issues. LOL

Look at the language you have just used "GUB"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Nobody: 7:53am On May 07, 2008
merge, how old r u?
wanting to remain a virgin or actually staying a virgin till u get married r two different issues. i blieve it'd be gone sooner or later.

all the same, 'all work and no play makes jack a dull boy'
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by acidrop(f): 8:02am On May 07, 2008
they not, they adorable. . . . . .lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by merge(f): 10:21am On May 07, 2008
@ OMO IBO

You ask too many questions.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 07, 2008
and im very sure u dont mind answering
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2011
preach on @ poster grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by 9jafetish(f): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2011
a nigerian man will drive me to suicide.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by EEngineer1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2011
@poster

i guess american, japanese, chinese, spanish, cameroonian, italian, french men are wonderful, its only nigerians that dump girls that are getting old and cheap

its only nigerians that go for better lookin girls, its only nigerians that dont want their wives to nag and tear them up, its only nigerians that would appreciate hardworking and respectful wives, its only nigerians that dump girlfriends that they planned to marry earlier on,
and i guess its only nigerians that break ladies hearts in the whole world

wake up, nubian girl or whatever you call yourself, you and ur friend met creeps that u call men and you both were played so dont attribute your folly to the shortcomings of nigerian men, if we are so bad, why do we have the lowest divorce rate and the happiest human beings in the world[ including men and women]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Johndoe100(m): 3:54am On Sep 13, 2011
E-Engineer:

@poster

if we are so bad, why do we have the lowest divorce rate and the happiest human beings in the world[ including men and women]

Gbam!!!

Why is it that on NL when people talk about "Nigerian Men", they refer to people who are not in Nigeria?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Sarahlee1996: 1:07am On Jul 03, 2018
I've really enjoyed this communication. I have been on sites looking for answers, because I have been involved with a Nigerian from Lagos and yes we met online 4 years ago. I probably spent close to 7/8 thousand dollars trying to get him here in the U.S, and putting food on his table paying his rent, putting clothes and shoes on his back keeping his appearance up like clock work helped his family out. Don't know how many times I done that. We are extremely in love with each other. Got scammed twice trying to get him from Nigeria. Now that I am doing my research and won't give him $2000 to leave Nigeria to go work in another country he has been cursing me out disrespecting me, hardly communicates with me. I have to save money all over again to come to Nigeria $3000 plus take care of things on my end. He told me his priority was to survive and not marry me anymore because I would not come up with the money for him to go to another country close to Africa for him to work. Went on visa journey and a few people were helpful said the only way for the two of you to get married is me coming to Nigeria and I advised him from the very beginning but he wanted to be a man and handle it and lost $3000+. In the beginning I was his Queen, his world, his wifey, his baby, my love ,my everything, my pillar, best friend love of my life... Now he doesn't tell me those things. I let him know I can't support you anymore since I have to survive on my end plus save up for me to come another $3000 to $4000 funny I was his everything while dishing out money now he barely speaks to me of course I am hurt don't know how many times I've cried over this and still do. And from what I been told he could never help financially because they don't make the money over there. I would love some feedback I don't understand his behavior.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Guru10450(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Men and Women are philosophically equal; as in, their total input in a family unit is normally equal.

That doesn’t contradict the fact that in Africa, the male partner is head of the home.

Partnership or marriage is a team thing. All and every successful team is bound to have a boss.

Without a boss there are no rules, absence of rules leads to lawlessness. Lawlessness leads to lack of discipline; and absence of a disciplined family unit leads to all sorts of problems.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Guru10450(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sarahlee1996:
I've really enjoyed this communication....

Nigerian men are essentially African men, In Africa and almost everywhere else in the world, the male partner is known as the head of the family unit.

I am happily married.

When I was a bachelor, if you gave me a partner millionaire that doesn’t respect me as head of her home, and I instantly will run away faster than Usain Bolt in search of better half.

Show me my partner that is not too rich, not too poor, yet, respects me as the head of our home and I will instantly become the happiest person alive.

I am currently happily married.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Guru10450(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
There cannot be two different drivers of a single automobile.

Think of the family unit as a vehicle, some women are born to be leaders both at home and anywhere else I know, however, normally the male partner is known as the default leader of our homes.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Guru10450(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
It’s all about the norms of society.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by Opiletool(m): 6:28am On Apr 26, 2019
Sarahlee1996:
I've really enjoyed this communication. I have been on sites looking for answers, because I have been involved with a Nigerian from Lagos and yes we met online 4 years ago. I probably spent close to 7/8 thousand dollars trying to get him here in the U.S, and putting food on his table paying his rent, putting clothes and shoes on his back keeping his appearance up like clock work helped his family out. Don't know how many times I done that. We are extremely in love with each other. Got scammed twice trying to get him from Nigeria. Now that I am doing my research and won't give him $2000 to leave Nigeria to go work in another country he has been cursing me out disrespecting me, hardly communicates with me. I have to save money all over again to come to Nigeria $3000 plus take care of things on my end. He told me his priority was to survive and not marry me anymore because I would not come up with the money for him to go to another country close to Africa for him to work. Went on visa journey and a few people were helpful said the only way for the two of you to get married is me coming to Nigeria and I advised him from the very beginning but he wanted to be a man and handle it and lost $3000+. In the beginning I was his Queen, his world, his wifey, his baby, my love ,my everything, my pillar, best friend love of my life... Now he doesn't tell me those things. I let him know I can't support you anymore since I have to survive on my end plus save up for me to come another $3000 to $4000 funny I was his everything while dishing out money now he barely speaks to me of course I am hurt don't know how many times I've cried over this and still do. And from what I been told he could never help financially because they don't make the money over there. I would love some feedback I don't understand his behavior.

You've been scammed. Although this can happen anywhere and from anyone. A guy you see on a daily basis might decide to be lazy and feed on you since you took it upon yourself to provide for him. Stay away from him, I believe you have done so.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? by mamcoker: 4:24am On Apr 27, 2019
You are dealing with a scammer
Sarahlee1996:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asiri Ogun Awon Baba Wa / Meet The Koma Tribe That Doesn't Wear Clothes / Igbos Of Nigeria And Ancient Kemitians Of Kemet (Egypt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.