Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,001 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election (12127 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by God4memi: 3:39pm On May 31, 2013
Mimiko is not directly angry with Amaechi but he is angry with OBJ.He is a player.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by moodswing(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2013
TechyGuy: I have SOME QUESTIONS:

1. Why is ACN solidly behind Amaechi?
2. Why is ACN more interested in what PDP do to Amaechi?
3. Do ACN folks now care about PDP and their decisions regarding their members?
4. Why has Amaechi not defected to ACN/CPC?
5. How did Amaechi suddenly become a 'progressive'? Do PDP now have 'progressives'?

Na you get sense pass.

Don't mind these buffoons who thinks thy can play the sympathy card with the conscience of Nigerians.

If Amechi has violated any law governing the conduct of members as it relates to his party's constitution. The party reserves the right to take appropriate actions against him. It has nothing to do with the people of Rivers state not Nigerians in a whole.

The NGF election is a matter for the governors. Every nairalander is taking sides and judging based on malicious details of account spread by the parties involved.

If the governors want's Nigerians to vote on who become their chairman, then. We would consider and probably oblige. If not, they better keep the matter to themselves or better still, dissolve the forum and save us the pain of having to read through these series of drama.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by kinguwem: 3:40pm On May 31, 2013
Demdem: Shameless fools. Mimiko especially is a disgrace. Why can't he also release his own video.
Rubbish.
Mind your language, vagabond. Are you a governor?
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by BigEne(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2013
I'm not supporting anybody here, but one thing I know is dat every party has policy(wether good or bad). Amechi knew this before joining PDP. I hate Nigerian Politics. The same PDP helped Amechi into office where he fought his cousin (Omehia).
Now we are sympathizing with Amechi.

Na so we take vote Jonathan that time o! Remember.

As for the Election, I think Amechi group were faster, wiser and ahead of the Jang group.
I believe Amechi is winning sympathy votes now. See this useless ACN that has nothing to offer hijacking d situation. PDP messed up here.

For the election, Amechi win.
For the game(politics), he no try sha
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by epmmiks: 3:44pm On May 31, 2013
I LOVE THIS SINCERE OBJECTIVE ANALYSIS. Front page pls--------1st to comment

Lexo22: Two must agree in order to walk together Amos 3:3,The forum is already divided and is not constitutional and thus should be scrapped ASAP..... I don't think any reasonable average Nigerian will miss the forum...

.. As for Amechi, if you are not going to be loyal to the decisions of ur party u bow simple... U don't want to stay in peace and loyalty with ur party yet u don't want to go.... U re just as an agent of the opposition to ruin your party... God help you.

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by shamson: 3:49pm On May 31, 2013
creserve: Mimiko may be afraid of his shadows(EFCC)Thus,he has to support Jonathan's candidate.But the inaugural meeting of his faction where only 15 governors attended lend credence to Amechi's claim.
are you trying to suggest that efcc may have been use to woo other governors who join later.I don't know why this is happening to our dear nation.But for mr president, I advice him to meet Mariam Abacha for talk on how the sycophants operate in this country.His name and integrity is online in this whole process, people like babatope, jerry-ghana will not give him rightful advise but will only hide under his umbrella to achieve their on ending aim
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by shiftmarket(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2013
BigEne: I'm not supporting anybody here, but one thing I know is dat every party has policy(wether good or bad). Amechi knew this before joining PDP. I hate Nigerian Politics. The same PDP helped Amechi into office where he fought his cousin (Omehia).
Now we are sympathizing with Amechi.

Na so we take vote Jonathan that time o! Remember.

As for the Election, I think Amechi group were faster, wiser and ahead of the Jang group.
I believe Amechi is winning sympathy votes now. See this useless ACN that has nothing to offer hijacking d situation. PDP messed up here.

For the election, Amechi win.
For the game(politics), he no try sha

Just incase you didnot know and may have forgotten with time. Amechi was actually suspended when he sued his cousin to court by the same PDP, but as soon as he won, they were quick to reabsorb him into PDP. Rivers get money o, neva forget that.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by femo1000(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2013
I don't know where to start from really, shortly after the election Akpabio said it was a sham election and he had a document with 19 signatures including Yobe State governor who wasn't present endorsing Jang. If that was the case why did all governors sit through the election with the Delta State governor supervising. The ten minutes clip shows all the governors present participated in the election and when the ballot was counted the anti-Amechi group started coming up with all sort of excuses. Peter Obi said the constitution did not allow for two terms, the first chairman of the forum used two terms (can't remember his name sad)Bukola Saraki of Kwara State used two terms which basically defeats Peter Obi's argument.
If we leave party affiliations,tribal,religious sentiments apart and apply basic logic we will see these guys lost and are just coming up with stupid and daft excuses. All these nonsense about publishing the full three hours video is pure crap, if you all were not happy why didn't you boycott the election. Just my 2 naira
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2013
kinguwem: Mind your language, vagabond. Are you a governor?

Are u the miserable Mimiko that is shamelessly lying to the public or is he ur father? If not, what's ur business with my language?

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by henrysam(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2013
egift: So your anger with ameachi is that he is is not a mumu and a rubber-stamp. I see!
So let us see where is not been a mumu will lnd him
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by Demdem(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2013
femo1000: I don't know where to start from really, shortly after the election Akpabio said it was a sham election and he had a document with 19 signatures including Yobe State governor who wasn't present endorsing Jang. If that was the case why did all governors sit through the election with the Delta State governor supervising. The ten minutes clip shows all the governors present participated in the election and when the ballot was counted the anti-Amechi group started coming up with all sort of excuses. Peter Obi said the constitution did not allow for two terms, the first chairman of the forum used two terms (can't remember his name sad)Bukola Saraki of Kwara State used two terms which basically defeats Peter Obi's argument.
If we leave party affiliations,tribal,religious sentiments apart and apply basic logic we will see these guys lost and are just coming up with stupid and daft excuses. All these nonsense about publishing the full three hours video is pure crap, if you all were not happy why didn't you boycott the election. Just my 2 naira

Wellsaid.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by molasautos(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2013
Bleep mimiko and d rest dey very stupid set of animal

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by waaliano: 4:36pm On May 31, 2013
Pls how would mimiko will expect Aregbe to record for almost 3hrs,why can't He also record the meeting for just 30secs even if is opening prayer and let see.Aregbe showed Him the true meaning of transparency because is not by mouth is by action.Instead of PDP to tro and investigate traitots among them they are busy fooling Nigeria.Nigeria are not fool again we are wise.All these Akpabio,Mimiko should go and sit down and shut there mouth up on this matter forever on this issue bacause there secret has been opened and they should come out and apoligise for the whole Nigerians.though I am not dissapoint in Mimiko because I know HE can do it .He will have meeting with Yoruba elder OLU FALAE today and have meeting with HAUSA PDP tomorrow.We don't know where HE belong.IS CONFUSED.A TRAITOR.

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by TechyGuy: 4:36pm On May 31, 2013
RICHIE BOI:

soon he will. then PDP will beg him to come back. you think Amaechi is not in secret talks with ACN. I pity GEJ.

This got me cracking, hahaha! You are kidding right?
You have no idea. Ask Atiku Abubarka!

And you think ACN folks care about Amaechi? No! They are simply using the guy to cause problem for PDP/GEJ.
That's their only purpose for supporting and lending him a voice.
Amaechi is so naive and is committing political suicide. That's the reason for Mimiko's statement in the first place.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by SharpD: 4:40pm On May 31, 2013
RICHIE BOI:

soon he will. then PDP will beg him to come back. you think Amaechi is not in secret talks with ACN. I pity GEJ.

If he joins ACN then he is lone ranger because PDP is still the party to beat in the south. If Amaechi is allowing the Abokis to use him against his brother then he is a fool because the northerners will never join forces with others to fight their own.

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by Mutaino7(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2013
some fools are busy abusing mimiko and jang but they fail to realize that the so called ameachi is committing a political sucide by join buhari. most blaming mimiko have 4gotten the said mimiko has tasted out of the two waters and knows where the future lies. Obeying ur party constitution comes first when politics is involve. Two governor dat were b4 him didn't av this type of problem bcus they played there card well why is it now different in ameachi's case. *u cant eat ur cake and av it or d u put wood into fire and xpect it to remain*
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by gtrust: 6:41pm On May 31, 2013
dridowu: the video captured the most important aspect of the election ( the counting )............................so i dnt undastand all ds jargons Mimiko is saying. Kudos to Aregbe

1st of all it is illegal to video un-consenting adult and you cannot also video an under-age without parental consent!
Have you checked

2nd if you decide to release then release the entire video so that we can see what transpired there.
Telling people what you want them to hear 'get as the thing be'!

Besides, it's just a forum so let Amaechi call his own meeting.
Jona Jang has already called 2 meetings openly and Amaechi can do the same.

So wetin be wahala here
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by Mogidi: 6:56pm On May 31, 2013
What's so difficult in releasing the entire video film, except you have something to hide. Any can produce a clip of people vote counting even if the clip was of some other election. Let him show us the entire voting process.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by martinbillings: 6:58pm On May 31, 2013
komekn: Gregg2's ,I am perplexed about the intent and purpose of your observations, I would have called them deductions but they are devoid of rationality, they probably would make some sort of sense in a meeting of the village branch of the NURTW.

The propositions you make are nonsensical in the extreme.

I have watched the 8 minute video and over a 3 hour meeting it was the most relevant part of the meeting and as such that excerpt is precisely relevant and concise. It tells us the nature of the beast that we are dealing with, I do not know if it is possible for the election to have been more transparently free and fair.

Your idea that the party is supreme is not untrue but with reservation, it is the PARTY IDEOLOGICAL STANDPOINT from which policy will and should emerge from that is supreme. Political party Ideology is not the individualistic and the filthy, manipulative, self-seeking corruption led concept of GODFATHERISM which pervades our political landscape and is very much reflective of the ruling PDP.
. Too much grammar full your write up. You could have used simplier English and make your point but you choose to use big grammar and made a mess of all you wanted to point out. You watched 10mins of a 3hr meeting and was satisfied. You don't care what happened in the other 2hrs 50mins. A group of people have been agitating to be number one, now they have it and someone from that region wants to trade it for a mere VP, It sounds like a joke but its real. Amaechi those who are sending you can never trade number 1 for number 2. Open your eyes, join your brother and where ever you thing he is not getting it, you can advice him. But i still tell you GEJ is better than those before him, atleast EFCC has not come for you. Go ask Alams, Fayose, Dariye Orji Uzo.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by LBT: 7:26pm On May 31, 2013
TechyGuy:

SOURCE
Rubbish! Did mimiko step down during his 2nd term election? Will Jonathan step down before 2015 election? If No then mimiko is speaking chinese.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by dridowu: 8:02pm On May 31, 2013
gtrust:

1st of all it is illegal to video un-consenting adult and you cannot also video an under-age without parental consent!
Have you checked

2nd if you decide to release then release the entire video so that we can see what transpired there.

So wetin be wahala here
bros i agree with ur 1st point ( 1st of all it is illegal to video un-consenting adult and you cannot also video an under-age without parental consent!)
2, to prove dat Jonah Jang won d election let dm also release dr own video even if d video is 1minute.
1more tin bro, if u watch d video u will agree wit me dat Amaechi won d NGF election
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by waaliano: 11:02pm On May 31, 2013
waaliano: Pls how would mimiko will expect Aregbe to record for almost 3hrs,why can't He also record the meeting for just 30secs even if is opening prayer and let see.Aregbe showed Him the true meaning of transparency because is not by mouth is by action.Instead of PDP to tro and investigate traitots among them they are busy fooling Nigeria.Nigeria are not fool again we are wise.All these Akpabio,Mimiko should go and sit down and shut there mouth up on this matter forever on this issue bacause there secret has been opened and they should come out and apoligise for the whole Nigerians.though I am not dissapoint in Mimiko because I know HE can do it .He will have meeting with Yoruba elder OLU FALAE today and have meeting with HAUSA PDP tomorrow.We don't know where HE belong.IS CONFUSED.A TRAITOR.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by yd849ja: 11:20pm On May 31, 2013
Mimiko and those other unscrupulous governors should also ask for the full length video of the London killing showing the actual butchering by the 2 Micheals. Then we would be sure they actually carried out the act.
FOOLS!!!!

Nigeria's future is truly bleak with this set of leaders.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by howfarwhatagwan: 11:35pm On May 31, 2013
Mr Governor are you kidding me? You are too late why didn't you say all these things before you politicians must think we are plain stupid. Please can you tell us what is the purpose of the Governor's forum? I do not see you guys doing anything useful abeg make we hear word. Seriously at this point we don't give a hook who won all of you just shut up and do your jobs.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On May 31, 2013
I didnt know Mimiko was this daft

Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by creserve: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2013
shamson:
are you trying to suggest that efcc may have been use to woo other governors who join later.I don't know why this is happening to our dear nation.But for mr president, I advice him to meet Mariam Abacha for talk on how the sycophants operate in this country.His name and integrity is online in this whole process, people like babatope, jerry-ghana will not give him rightful advise but will only hide under his umbrella to achieve their on ending aim
Phrank Shuaibu,a PDP stalwart who claimed to be close to some of these governors said( on channels TV)that some of them were intimidated before appending there signatures to the first list but they later voted their conscience because of the secret ballot opportunity!
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by ogbole11: 3:47am On Jun 01, 2013
TechyGuy:

SOURCE
This is blatant display of original despiration by an Old man who ought to be a good example to the youth of this country. Mimiko's analogy, to say the least is myopic,ill-conceived,deceitful and baseless and indicates his hunger for relevance and recognition by the cabalistic regime founded on the principle of "chop-chop".@ the end he takes home a chunk of the so called national cake while the masses stupidly applauds him, even in their hunger and deprivation. This country is cursed but amaeichi will remain victorious!
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by ogbole11: 3:52am On Jun 01, 2013
yd849ja: Mimiko and those other unscrupulous governors should also ask for the full length video of the London killing showing the actual butchering by the 2 Micheals. Then we would be sure they actually carried out the act.
FOOLS!!!!

Nigeria's future is truly bleak with this set of leaders.
How can our leaders be so dumb!mimiko wake up to the reality
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by itunea: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2013
gtrust:

Have you checked

So wetin be wahala here

u get sense.
i feel u.
Anything Amechi does is illegal.
make una go die
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by itunea: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: Mr Governor are you kidding me? You are too late why didn't you say all these things before you politicians must think we are plain stupid. Please can you tell us what is the purpose of the Governor's forum? I do not see you guys doing anything useful abeg make we hear word. Seriously at this point we don't give a hook who won all of you just shut up and do your jobs.

Its a question to answer. Whats d function of Governors forum?
This is just another drama
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by Ahasco(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2013
komekn: Gregg2's ,I am perplexed about the intent and purpose of your observations, I would have called them deductions but they are devoid of rationality, they probably would make some sort of sense in a meeting of the village branch of the NURTW.

The propositions you make are nonsensical in the extreme.

I have watched the 8 minute video and over a 3 hour meeting it was the most relevant part of the meeting and as such that excerpt is precisely relevant and concise. It tells us the nature of the beast that we are dealing with, I do not know if it is possible for the election to have been more transparently free and fair.

Your idea that the party is supreme is not untrue but with reservation, it is the PARTY IDEOLOGICAL STANDPOINT from which policy will and should emerge from that is supreme. Political party Ideology is not the individualistic and the filthy, manipulative, self-seeking corruption led concept of GODFATHERISM which pervades our political landscape and is very much reflective of the ruling PDP.

What is so special about Amaechi being reappointed or dissappointed from being the NGF chairman. Hmm I wonder were some people are going with this. Please fellow Nigerian let's work together and move this great country forward and don't let us draw ourselves backward. I think its important we do what is right and forget about all these bragadocious frivolities.
Re: Mimiko, Nwayanwu Fault Video Clips On NGF Election by Turbocharged: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
This @DemDem sef too dey reason upside down.
Mtchewwwww.

Defamation: Ateke Tom Slams N1b Suit Against 8 Rivers APC Chieftains / We'll Resist Removal Of INEC Boss, Fayose Tells Buhari / Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72