Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Please I Need Your Help And Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Your Help And Advice (498 Views)

Encouragement And Advice For Graduate Jobseekers / CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? / Please Narialanders I Need Your Help And Advice.(doing An Mba, Acca Or Ican). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help And Advice by IamAthens(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2013
I graduated last year with a 2.2 in geology and Mining from Nasarawa Stae Uni and am already serving in Kaduna state. I just need advice on how to channel my thoughts and aspirations as regards to; what next I should do, how to get well established in my field and profession, how best to get elated amidst this high rate of joblessness in Nigeria and what professional certificates do I need. Please advice me. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Help And Advice by nitrogen(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2013
Hey! Be cool, don't panic, develop a very good and attractive CV and cover letter, start applying now (very important), send to different companies in different sectors, write professional exams that relate to your field (or another you desire to change to) during your sevice, not those shitty programs advertised to you guys during orientation camp (PPMP, IPMP, EMMP, and others), then tell God to crown your efforts. Basically, start applying NOW, meanwhile, it can be any company so you can start from somewhere.

Note: It isn't about how far but how well. Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Emerging Business Opportunity! / Free Biz Package / Thread For Biologists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.