Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,286 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

If You Are UNEMPLOYED, There Is A Way Out - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / If You Are UNEMPLOYED, There Is A Way Out (412 Views)

How This Masterplan Will Help Your Finances Even If You Are Unemployed... / Internet Marketing ; The Easy Way Out / Unemployment In Nigeria And The Way Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are UNEMPLOYED, There Is A Way Out by victoriajoshua: 8:53pm On May 30, 2013
The rising unemployment these days is a norm of life. With deepening financial crisis, more and more people find themselves joining the army of unemployed. Massive layoffs happening all over the industrial sectors are a great stress to many people.

Luckily enough, many lending institutions are offering unemployed people soft loans. Such loan packages provide struggling families with ability to get cash quickly when needed to assist with temporary life difficulties through starting and runing a small business of their own. The major difference between general loans and unemployed loans is that the latter do not require a proof of steady income, no collateral is also needed.

Some people go through several business lenders on a trial and error basis until they get approved. That can be an arduous process!

However there is a way to get the loan easily. With the help of the right information, business finance needs can be met quickly.

If you don’t have a business plan, never worry. I can help you with the business plan and other required documents I used to get soft loan to launch my chain of restaurants plus list of investors that are ready to finance your business without much questions.

To get a small business loan proposal plus list of investors visiting www. businessandcapital. com or call 08120210021,

I wish you success in your business.
Victoria Joshua

(1) (Reply)

Get Easy Access To Loans / Training Class,training Class,training Class. / Happy Id El Fitr. U need to see this!! *********************

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.