Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) (25958 Views)

Galaxy S3 Users.. Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM Available. / Three Best Apps To Root Your Android Device Without Pc / Premier League Live {android Killer App} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by mathefaro(m): 4:22am On Sep 07, 2013
Cowboy43: Sorry 4shared has never failed me b4..blackmart app are nt reliable
k o
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Femistico(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2013
pls can anyone here teach me how to install games on ma android cuz I dnt undstand all diz data+apk stuff, cache etc. I'll b glad
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2013
Femistico: pls can anyone here teach me how to install games on ma android cuz I dnt undstand all diz data+apk stuff, cache etc. I'll b glad
make google ur friend
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by bukky1: 12:44am On Sep 08, 2013
New tecno droids released. Tecno D1 n Phantom F8

http://tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/D1

http://tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/F8

These tecno guys dey try put confusion for ppl headoo undecided
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by bukky1: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Guys pls wish is d best file/root explorer?
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by spicyuzo(m): 12:40am On Sep 09, 2013
bukky1: Guys pls wish is d best file/root explorer?

XPLORE

install and grant superuser permission...

its my favourite
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by echezz: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Good job guys. Please anybody using call recoding app? If yes pls which is the best thanks
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by incrediblestev: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2013
Femistico: pls can anyone here teach me how to install games on ma android cuz I dnt undstand all diz data+apk stuff, cache etc. I'll b glad
Here is how it works: most heavy android HD games come with both the installation file(apk) and the SD or OBB files (usually large system files of the game needed for it to fully work on your android phone).
note; if you download just the apk file and install on starting the game, it will tell you that it needs internet to download the remaining part of the game file. The best way to get this is to go torrent sites through Google, e.g on the Google search bar you can write piratebay.se: pes2012+SD file, it will bring out search directories of the games on the sites click on anyone and begin from there.....I sshall explain to you how to properly install.

1 Like

Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by TweetMajor(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
O.michael.O:
Andro xplorer- one of the best file managers!!
I like it because you can return recover files you have deleted....recycle bin? YES!!

tho' only when you delete for the app itself
please the link to download it and does it require root access?
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by maxibrainz: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
O.michael.O:
Andro xplorer- one of the best file managers!!
I like it because you can return recover files you have deleted....recycle bin? YES!!

tho' only when you delete for the app itself
how do you use this app to recover files you deleted
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by maxibrainz: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
1. camscanner: nice app for scanning your documents with your phone camera
2. DJ studio
3.glu patcher: for getting unlimited glu coins, if you play flu games this app is a must have

4. troid VPN: a must have for those who want to use MTN bis to browse on their phone unlike droid VPN it allows you a fair usage of 1gb daily and does not require you to root your phone

5. blogger: a must have for bloggers to update and do many stuff on their blog

6.androzip: used to unzip/unrar rear and zip files, as you all know you cannot get the raw files of any app you download from play store but with this app you can get the raw files of any app you download from play store to share with your friends by creating a backup

7. reduce photo size: nice app for reducing photo size, this helpful when you want to upload photos and you told the photo is too large.

8. opera 7 handler and ucweb 8 handler.apk very useful for all the free browsing fans who migrated from java/symbian phones to android phones
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by bisi12004: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dermie:

i think AVG is the best.
try lookout antivirus....best antivirus
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Posman(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
maxibrainz: 1. camscanner: nice app for scanning your documents with your phone camera
2. DJ studio
3.glu patcher: for getting unlimited glu coins, if you play flu games this app is a must have

4. troid VPN: a must have for those who want to use MTN bis to browse on their phone unlike droid VPN it allows you a fair usage of 1gb daily and does not require you to root your phone

5. blogger: a must have for bloggers to update and do many stuff on their blog

6.androzip: used to unzip/unrar rear and zip files, as you all know you cannot get the raw files of any app you download from play store but with this app you can get the raw files of any app you download from play store to share with your friends by creating a backup

7. reduce photo size: nice app for reducing photo size, this helpful when you want to upload photos and you told the photo is too large.

8. opera 7 handler and ucweb 8 handler.apk very useful for all the free browsing fans who migrated from java/symbian phones to android phones

which server works for u and wat shld I put on the Rport and Lport? thanks
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by bukky1: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
bisi12004: try lookout antivirus....best antivirus
try Avast antivirus and security
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Posman(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2013
dreal_laide: hi pls how can I locate u cos I also stay in ib abeg av my number contact me on whatsapp cos I no too understand how to reply here, abeg contact dis number on whatsapp I beg u 08084644170,tnx in advance

ur num not online
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by bukky1: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Anybody aware of wats up wit 'blackmart' d app has stopped loading since three days now. angry
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
bukky1: Anybody aware of wats up wit 'blackmart' d app has stopped loading since three days now. angry
i just had to go check my blackmart after seeing ur post...

guy na only yhur phone...

mine loadz flawlessly...
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by isidollarboy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
bukky1: Anybody aware of wats up wit 'blackmart' d app has stopped loading since three days now. angry
the same with mine
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Iroko tv have an app ? Since when ?!?

Oops, I'm jst seeing this.
Sorry undecided
Yea, itz been out for a long
Very cool app
I hope you have downloaded yours
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 14, 2013
uniqueval:

Oops, I'm jst seeing this.
Sorry undecided
Yea, itz been out for a long
Very cool app
I hope you have downloaded yours

Long time na grin
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Long time na grin

No mind me jare...
So have you downloaded it?
Modified:
Just noticed the bolded.
Aiit then!
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by bukky1: 12:27am On Oct 14, 2013
deejay_harry1: i just had to go check my blackmart after seeing ur post...

guy na only yhur phone...

mine loadz flawlessly...
like criosly! shocked? mine no dey loadoo. wat version is urs n pls give me a dl link
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 14, 2013
bukky1:
like criosly! shocked? mine no dey loadoo. wat version is urs n pls give me a dl link
yea.. when opened, it wouldnt load up any app again.. but just type in any app u want on the search bar and download...
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Akinsola30(m): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2013
incrediblestev:
Here is how it works: most heavy android HD games come with both the installation file(apk) and the SD or OBB files (usually large system files of the game needed for it to fully work on your android phone).
note; if you download just the apk file and install on starting the game, it will tell you that it needs internet to download the remaining part of the game file. The best way to get this is to go torrent sites through Google, e.g on the Google search bar you can write piratebay.se: pes2012+SD file, it will bring out search directories of the games on the sites click on anyone and begin from there.....I sshall explain to you how to properly install.
incrediblestev:
bro pls if one has the apk and the SD file how can he make it work
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by kingemris(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
why must u insult him nonsense
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by isidollarboy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
please guys, am using 2.3.4 OS, please will greenify work for me, if yes can someone give me a downloading link. thanks in advance
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by samdean(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
pls I need link to black mart and iroko TV apps
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by maxibrainz: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Posman:

which server works for u and wat shld I put on the Rport and Lport? thanks
Mtn bis for now doesn't work with any vpn
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by maxibrainz: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
download viber and use it to make free calls to all your android friends, requirement the must have the app on their phone
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by isidollarboy(m): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2013
maxibrainz: download viber and use it to make free calls to all your android friends, requirement the must have the app on their phone
@ maxibrainz is there other app you can recomend for me that can work like greenify ? Pls help out, i just root today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glo Leads In New Internet Subscription / 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking / Glo Pre Activated Data, Pls Com In And Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.