Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Howard Group Management Traineee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Howard Group Management Traineee (1260 Views)

KPMG Graduate Traineee Programme 2015/2016 / Howard Group Management Traineee / Any Info On Royal Exchange Management Traineee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Howard Group Management Traineee by austinemar: 10:22pm On May 30, 2013
HELLO ALL. CAN ANYONE PLS TELL ME IF THERE IS ANY COMPANY BEARING THE NAME HOWARD GROUP IN LAGOS? I JUST GOT AN INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW. ARE THEY REAL?
Re: Howard Group Management Traineee by folakeojo(f): 10:07am On May 31, 2013
I cant verify if they are real or not because i also applied, but that invite you received is a scam. I received a mail later explainging that it was. If you look through the letter of invitation and the terms and conditions of offer you would agree that it looks too good to be true.
Re: Howard Group Management Traineee by soulkid: 2:51pm On May 31, 2013
I also got a mail and carefully read through the T's and C's (TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE). You should take note the mailer's address is @mail2howard which is free web based domain name not a paid registered one. Its pure SCAM!
Re: Howard Group Management Traineee by olaslamz(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2013
11:58pm On Jun 01
I also got an email from Howard group today (1/06/2013) saying i should come for an employment chat at 4 point, by sheraton Hotel, buh when the email said i shud pay into an account and come with the teller on 4th of June, i thought that was weird, and the email also said all applicants to wear blue or white polo shirt and jeans which makes it more weird, so i googled it and found nothing, the office adress doesn't exist, the park view hospital doesn't exist too, plus why would u ask applicants to put on polo shirts and jeans, these guys are GOOD, a lot of people will pay that N1000 naira,
HOWARD GROUP (Management Trainee) is a SCAM!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PZ Cussons Writing Interview Tomorrow / Submit Your Business Application For Youwin 2013 / Access Bank Panel Interview In Port Harcourt Who Else Got It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.