Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Remember Those Magazines Where They Would Write "lyrics" Of Songs? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Remember Those Magazines Where They Would Write "lyrics" Of Songs? (1089 Views)

New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Lyrics Of Molowo Noni By Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D'prince And Iceprince / Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember Those Magazines Where They Would Write "lyrics" Of Songs? by markesh(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2006
I remember that when I was young, they used to have these paper magazines where various things would be printed, for example, some sexually explicit cartoons. Also, they used to have lyrics of songs, as transcribed by somebody. The funny thing was that the people who wrote the lyrics had no idea of what they were hearing. They used to write utter nonsense, and back in the day, not knowing any better, I used to believe them.

Does anyone have any of those magazines. The old ones from the early 90s or late 80s? If you have, abeg scan and post for us, let us laugh small. I'm sure they will become collectors item before long, because nowadays they are just getting the lyrics from the internet anyways,
Re: Remember Those Magazines Where They Would Write "lyrics" Of Songs? by eveseh(f): 7:57pm On May 21, 2006

what's all this??
Re: Remember Those Magazines Where They Would Write "lyrics" Of Songs? by Godmother(f): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2011
I remember them, but I wasnt too keen on them then cos I really wasnt that much into music. My cousin was though and she used to have heaps of those magazines with her. She's married now else I probably would have been able to get my hands on one or two

(1) (Reply)

Missing You By Case / What Do You Guys Think About The New 9ice Album ? / Notjustok.com World Premiere! Sasha - Gidi Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.