Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting (16235 Views)

NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / Jang’s NGF Meets Tomorrow, Invites Amaechi,Fashola, Others / PDP Governors, Opposition Shun Jang’s NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2013
Jonathan will av to defend his Phd! This guy is dull! Is ds d time to be flexin muscle and having enemies or d time to gain more allies?

1 Like

Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by Nobody: 9:34am On May 31, 2013
Politics in Nigeria is a Huge joke!!!!
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by fortunejum: 9:40am On May 31, 2013
HISTORY
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by madjune(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2013
Hmmm...they governors initially endorsed JANG but later voted AMAECHI. JANG had better watch his back cos those in his camp are not genuine followers.
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by deletrue: 9:54am On May 31, 2013
omenka:

What is 'greedy' about someone expressing their right and freedom to aspire for a greater responsibility If the retardeen truely thinks he has done well and is as popular as he wants people to believe, why is he so avarsed to and feel threatened by anyone who seems interested in contesting for the stool he occupies.

On a level playin field, that clown wouldn't win a village council election even in Otuoke.
What is level playing ground or field. Ameachi was a member of pdp. Suddenly he decided to climb on top of fence separating two compounds ie pdp and another party. Don't you know the danger of allowing such an individual to comfortably remain on the fence. An intelligent man should take actions to avert unexpected misfortune to befall him. That is is perfect decision taken by pdp. All of you supporting Ameachi can even cry blood. You are yet to cry. That is the repacution of a devil and a betrayer
When Okorocha decamped to another party openly, it was very clear. Ask Ameachi his standpoint?

1 Like

Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by Capisco(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2013
In the history of the NGF chiarmanship it has always bin a unanimous agreement between Governors to select 1 among them to be the chiarman.a system dat was also used to produce amaechi as chiarman and all dis problem began wen amaechi wanted a 2nd term an act which is an aberration to the norm of the system.i tink in all fairness amaechi shuld hv a retink and settle 4 an amicable resolution and stop draggin nigeria into unnecessary confusion wen we have more pressing issues demandin attention

1 Like

Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by Zonacom(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Nice move from Sambo. Its high time the North starts carving a niche for themselves if they truly want to snatch power from GEJ. They shouldn't just fold their arms and watch Amaechi fight the battle alone.

Btw, what is my state governor finding in that meeting?
Obi you mean? He is gej's unofficial assistant

1 Like

Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by gunners160(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2013
Una just dey nairaland here they talk una own.i am sure all d complains abt jonathan nd jang no dey even pass dis place.weither una like ham or nt if jonathan still contest 4 2015 e wuld win so d best thing 2 do instead of takin panadol 4 anoda man headache na 2 watch nd luk 4 hw u 2 go take mk ham 4 dis naija w/o dependin or beggin anybody 4 ur daily bread

2 Likes

Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by Nobody: 10:51am On May 31, 2013
Abu34: Amaechi won't call 4 meeting to avoid embarrassing himself because he knows that he can't pull more than ten governors and they are going to be mainly APC governors.

Stop being ridiculous! Amaechi doesn't nid 2 flex muscles wt an interloper in a battle of strength.

The fact speaks 4 demselves

D governors who voted amaechi r adults same 4 dos who did 4 Jang. U must undastand dat dia's a high level of intrigues n politicking 2wards 2015 n Pro-Amaechi govs tho not afraid but r calculative

Wait till d Presidential primaries of d PDP b4 u pipo wil receive d shocker of yr lives wen d same manoveurings lik was done to elect Tambuwal n Amaechi wil com in2 play again to pull d rug off d feet of GEJ. He myt nt even smell dat election talkless of contest in it

D fear of wat is to come is wat is making Anenih canvass giving automatic tickets(By consensus again) to d president n Govs eligible 4 2nd term

D road luks bleak politically 4 GEJ if he continues dis emperor-style of governing!

1 Like

Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by Parisbee5(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2013
@OP. A Point of correction "20 GOVERNORS SHUN THE JANGS' FACTION" and not 19. Why? From simple arithmetics: 19 + 16 =35 not 36. Just 15 govs plus Jonah Jang were represented. @All simple majority for Amaechi. Hmmm, indeed Truth will always prevail no matter the amount of distortions introduced. Even the VP unapologetically rejected these rogues when they needed him most. It is becomming clearer now that Nigeria will surely be returned to her rightful owners come 2015,.
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by hassymo5(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2013
NGF

Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by mamiel: 11:31am On May 31, 2013
Nigerians it will be healthy for us to learn frm d very 1st experience than allow ourselves or rather our hearts to be broken evry time. I was one of those who supported and voted for Jonathan, but with d turnout of events I have learnt not to make too much noise any more about a supposed 'angel' dat I dont knw. Now, for those of you are die-hard supporter of Amaechi I hope u all wont seem like fools when he begins to perform below expectation (that is if he bcoms vp or,say, president). My point is simple, in Nigeria it is not advisable to champion d course of ANY politician. Rather lets adore then when they most have performed well and LEFT power honourably, eg, Nelson Mandela. Lets jst sit back and allow Amaechi fights his battle, else we develop hrt attack on acct of his headache. By d way, d last time I checked, River State isnt is nowhere near Dubai or any other developd places we can tink of. Cheers

1 Like

Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by Jhulyan(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2013
tellwisdom:

Yes i has...Shebi na season film??
hehehe...bros na u dey folo cause naija Wahala ooo

Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by God4memi: 11:46am On May 31, 2013
GOD is always on d side of d TRUTH.I'm always sure d TRUTH shall prevail. We can't b deceived 4ever. The 19 govs that voted 4 Amaechi didn't grace d occasion. It explains itself.
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by Akainzo(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2013
mamiel: Nigerians it will be healthy for us to learn frm d very 1st experience than allow ourselves or rather our hearts to be broken evry time. I was one of those who supported and voted for Jonathan, but with d turnout of events I have learnt not to make too much noise any more about a supposed 'angel' dat I dont knw. Now, for those of you are die-hard supporter of Amaechi I hope u all wont seem like fools when he begins to perform below expectation (that is if he bcoms vp or,say, president). My point is simple, in Nigeria it is not advisable to champion d course of ANY politician. Rather lets adore then when they most have performed well and LEFT power honourably, eg, Nelson Mandela. Lets jst sit back and allow Amaechi fights his battle, else we develop hrt attack on acct of his headache. By d way, d last time I checked, River State isnt is nowhere near Dubai or any other developd places we can tink of. Cheers

The last time I checked, Amaechi has improved Rivers State tremendously from the level that he met it when he took over.

BTW, Dubai was improved not by Governors' but by the equivalent of our President who had vision and the resources to make the change happen. What has the Goodluck you voted for done with the same enormous wealth at his disposal?
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by ddeola: 12:01pm On May 31, 2013
NGF will soon be scrapped with all these roforofo things, how can a ruling party go and open another secretariat when the existing one dey stand kampe. All these are part of the "fee-dee-fee" mischief and Jang is d scapegoat grin
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by chioma134: 12:08pm On May 31, 2013
I'm loving this game of chess smiley smiley smiley Jonathan,carry on. GEJ is very intelligent. His enemy was becoming too powerful for comfort. What better way to curb the NGF's self-appropriated illegal powers than to use divide-and-rule tactics. Oga GEJ, I throway salute ooo. grin grin grin
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by Blueboy0402: 12:17pm On May 31, 2013
Quote of the week
"God is a democrat, does not support rigging but if you rig and succeed, that means God approves of it" - Governor Jonah Jang 2013 grin grin grin grin
Nigerian politicians will not cease to amaze me.
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 31, 2013
There absolutely no reason why Amaechi should be disturbed now. PDP has just said all its elected officials who are in government will be given automatic tickets to contest and contine to remain in office. What this means is that Jonathan has no reason to hunt Amaechi anymore, i.e. if it the whole noise and infraction is beecos of Amaechi's V.P ambition in 2015. My advice - if you are a member of PDP and you don't like the new policy of automatic ticket which forcloses you from aspiring to occupy public office, plse quit now. PDP has never had room for those who nurse any ambition or allowed level playing field for its members.
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by Abu34: 12:26pm On May 31, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Stop being ridiculous! Amaechi doesn't nid 2 flex muscles wt an interloper in a battle of strength.

The fact speaks 4 demselves

D governors who voted amaechi r adults same 4 dos who did 4 Jang. U must undastand dat dia's a high level of intrigues n politicking 2wards 2015 n Pro-Amaechi govs tho not afraid but r calculative

Wait till d Presidential primaries of d PDP b4 u pipo wil receive d shocker of yr lives wen d same manoveurings lik was done to elect Tambuwal n Amaechi wil com in2 play again to pull d rug off d feet of GEJ. He myt nt even smell dat election talkless of contest in it

D fear of wat is to come is wat is making Anenih canvass giving automatic tickets(By consensus again) to d president n Govs eligible 4 2nd term

[b][/b]D road luks bleak politically 4 GEJ if he continues dis emperor-style of governing!
Dats if Amaechi is still a member of PDP by then.
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by Guk: 12:34pm On May 31, 2013
Anambre Gov Peter Obi is doing ds simply to get juicy contracts from Jonah when he leaves office as he is due out shortly & moreso APGA is comatose.

As for Mimiko, he is on 2nd term, he has to plan for his retirement.....its all chop chop politics
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 31, 2013
Okon ikott: There is absolutely no reason why Amaechi should be disturbed now. PDP has just said all its elected officials who are in government will be given automatic tickets to re-contest and continue to remain in office. What this means is that Jonathan has no reason to hunt Amaechi anymore, i.e. if the whole noise and infraction against Amaechi is becos of his V.P's ambition in 2015. My advice - if you are a member of PDP and you don't like the new policy of automatic ticket which forcloses you from aspiring to occupy public office, plse quit now. PDP has never had room for those who nursed or will nurse any ambition nor have they ever allowed level playing field for its members to exercise their rights to grow. In PDP, you are stagnated in the same position for as long as you remain their member.
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by Isiterere(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2013
eGuerrilla:

. One of the stupidest quote I have heard in my whole life.
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by talktimi(m): 12:56pm On May 31, 2013
ddeola: NGF will soon be scrapped with all these roforofo things, how can a ruling party go and open another secretariat when the existing one dey stand kampe. All these are part of the "fee-dee-fee" mischief and Jang is d scapegoat grin
the ngf never had a secretariat but rather held their meetings in governors lodges.
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by anishe(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2013
Billyonaire: NGF should be scrapped.

NAIJA GOVERNOR's FORUM INSTITUTE, ABUJA.

2ND SEMESTER EXAM
2013/2014 SESSION
COURSE: CHM 215 (THERMODYNAMICS­¬¬ OF POLICTICAL CHEMISTRY)
TIME ALLOWED: 72 Hours.

INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS.EACH QUESTION CARRY EQUAL MARKS.

QUESTION 1.
In a reaction involving 19g of Ameachium sulphate and 16g of Janglium carbonate, 2015g of Forum's Governor Acid was produced;

i. Calculate d percentage purity of d product, assuming d reaction took place under JEGA standard condition.
ii. Assuming that 3g of AKPABIUM Chloride was added using Godswiliun solution, calculate d mass of Ameachium sulphate that would have been needed for d reaction to be endorsed?
iii. What is d colour of AKPABIUM Chloride before and after d reaction?
iv. Calculate d molecular weight of d react ants and products with respect to their places on d electrochemical­¬¬ series of quality leadership and state which is stronger.
v. Using their age, prove that Jangling is weak and would need more solution of Goodluckium nitrate to be able to precipitate Amaechium from d reaction.
vi. Why is it that the solution produced can't react with APCium Nitrate but would react violently with Turkia PDP (5) Jonite?

Students, GOODLUCK to you!

6 Likes

Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by adedejiadekunle: 1:23pm On May 31, 2013
CyberG: This guy is another retardeen like GEJ! Forget his bumbling over NGF chairmanship for a second, just look at his face here! grin grin grin
oga jonah jang should be bold enough to mention the name of the governorns that sent apology. shameless people.
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by nijanigga: 2:09pm On May 31, 2013
SlyIg:
An unwise but fool's saying from an expired brain! I wonder when these old men will retire from politics.
When ever folks like you force them,like in the Arab spring.
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by otswag(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2013
I'm sure Jang understands that the majority supported him out in the open doesn't mean they actually voted for him.you don't need 2 be a genius to know that.its who has the majority as evidenced on paper that matters,not the assumption before the election.However,a rigging of an election with only 35 participants is probably not impossible in Nigeria,however pathetic and dissapointing it may seem.its sad but this country is trash.God help us all
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by hrykanu231(m): 2:42pm On May 31, 2013
Is NGF not like other association of professionals? This their noise is getting 2 much and pls if the constitution does not give it preference, then they shld be treated like every other association joor...abi them beta pass Garri sellers Association?
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by olajide8(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2013
Billyonaire: NGF should be scrapped.
Though the NGF does not have any constitutional provision a group of people can come together, its call freedom of association, so I don't think it should be scrapped, what I frown at is selection and election, some of these guys still think we are living in the era of turn by turn nigeria, and that's why younger politicians are finding it hard to enter to the political system/structure, now An election took place and someone won, their is a winner, priorly a consensus candidate was selected amongst a few PDP governors, what do we prefer a consensus President (monocratic- better still monarchy), selected president (autocratic- the highest in rank) or elected president (democracy you and I) at least we see the nonsense happening for now.
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by osasbilion(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2013
J12: Amaechi caused all of this controversy because of his greed and lust for power. No wonder he's alligning with the north to destabilize the country
my friend if u dont knw wat to say,jst read, must u comment rubbish?
Re: 19 Govs Shun Jang NGF Faction’s Meeting by klax(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2013
What a HELL is this "Governor Forum" stand for? Sometimes I wonder why some guys in the house bothers their head about all these things called Governors, so far so good let anyone named one good thing this NGF has done for the bettement of the people, just one good thing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Weapons Swap: Retract Your Fake Story – DSS Tells Gazette / US Approves $997m Military Equipment Sale To Nigeria / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.