Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Crashed Ibm Server - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Crashed Ibm Server (1339 Views)

Bill Gates Admits Control-alt-delete Was A Mistake, Blames IBM / How To Repair A Spoilt/crashed Hard Drive / Laptop Problems: Compaq Presario 1200 and IBM T21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crashed Ibm Server by dewaledeyi(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2008
Our IBM server crashed today with erroe c00035. It was complaining about inability to load a DLL file winsrv.

We do not have a smart start CD. the server version is IBM eServer xSeries 236.

Can anybody help?
Re: Crashed Ibm Server by erico2k2(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2008
man you r in some s***t there, this is the reason you got to buy a server with back up or re instalation disk, now you got to go back to where you bought it from see if the got the bootable disk 4 it
good luck
Re: Crashed Ibm Server by dnative(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2008
IBM servers uses the ServeRAID boot CD, it's the HP Proliant server that uses SmartStart CD. You could download an ISO image of the ServeRAID CD here:

https://www-304.ibm.com/systems/support/supportsite.wss/docdisplay?lndocid=MIGR-64669&brandind=5000008

This should allow you boot up the server and access your RAID volumes for required repairs.

(1) (Reply)

Which Yahoo Massenger Version Can Work With My Mtn Free Browsing? / How Do I Transfer Money From My Liberty Account Into A Domestic Account? / Facebook Videos On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.