Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Introducing Gentledove: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Introducing Gentledove: (600 Views)

INTRODUCING GOKSSY FINISHING SOLUTIONS / Introducing The New 64-inch Epson Surecolor™ Sc-s30610 With New Epson Ultrachrom / Introducing The New Face Of Google Adsense In Nigeria (best Advertising Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Gentledove: by plsss(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2008
Hi all, how you doing and how’s work today? I wish to take a little time out of your NO time today to introduce a new product to you, not to you, to your home, not to your home, to your kitchen actually, to your laundry, to all your washings.
The emergence of a new brand that will in no time take over all the stores, homes, shops, nooks and crannies of Africa!
It is my dream, it is my baby, it is a liquid soap, its GENTLEDOVE!

Very soon, you will be seeing the adverts on the television and listening to it also on radio, I just felt before then, my friends should be privileged to know about it, and since you are a friend, you are knowing before others do. (You are special!)

I don’t want to bore you with stories, I just want you to know you have no other liquid soap to use now, its GENTLEDOVE. For everybody around you, please advertise the brand and order for as many as possible, You got to support your guy or what do you feel?

My Target: ( with your assistance)
All homes,
All restaurants,
All Eateries,
All bukas,
All carwash centers,
All dry cleaning outfits,
Etc.

To order your free sample today 30/04/08 only, please call             
I will personally be expecting your call. I will appreciate all your comments after trying out your sample.

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner I Need / Uk Company Looking For Serious Clothings Wholesalers/retailers In Naija Africa / We Do Fix All Kinds Of Dstv Decoder Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.