Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

BREAKING: Valdes To Remain In Barcelona Till 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / BREAKING: Valdes To Remain In Barcelona Till 2014 (423 Views)

Mourinho On The Move For Barcelonas Valdes / Victor Valdes With His Girlfriend. Isn't She Hot? / Video: Once Upon A Time, Victor Valdes Did Hate Goalkeeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Valdes To Remain In Barcelona Till 2014 by sammietos(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2013
Barcelona goalkeeper, Victor Valdes has said he will not leave the club this summer but wait till his contact expires in 2014, goal.com reported.

"I owe the fans an explanation as to why I will not renew my contract. Barcelona have given me everything and this has been home for 20 years," Valdes said at a press conference.

"The pressure as a goalkeeper is huge, though, at this club. I am exhausted psychologically and I feel that my cycle at the club ends in 2014. This is not about money.

"I feel honoured that the club want me to continue, but my decision is final. I will continue to wear the Barca jersey with honour until the final day of my contract.

"I think that the club have enough time to find a good successor."

http://www.nisotpost.com/2013/05/31/sports/valdes-commits-self-to-barcelona-till-2014/

(1) (Reply)

Wenger To See 15 Million Pounds Deal Done As Talks Begins / Thomas Vermaelen Edging Closer To Arsenal Return / Moyes Hails Wayne Rooney 'maturity'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.