Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nairalander Who Knows About Shipment Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalander Who Knows About Shipment Pls Help (779 Views)

Who Knows About Forever Living Products? / Bodybuilding Supplements (shipment To Nigeria) Advice Or Help / Making Shipment To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Who Knows About Shipment Pls Help by shinaf: 12:57pm On May 31, 2013
PLEASE NAIRALANDER IS THERE ANY COMPANY THAT MAKE SHIPMENT AND MONEY TRANSFER IN NIGERIA,THAT YOU WILL ONLY BE CHARGE BTW 10$ FOR ANY ITEM YOU BUY BTW 10-1000$ INSTEAD OF PAYING THE SELLER ON DHGATE OR ALIEXPRESS OR ALIBABA FOR SHIP PRICE SUCH AS DHL FEDEX, WHICH ARE VERY EXPENSIVE.CUS I WAS TOLD TO PAY 4K FOR THE EBOOK.
Re: Nairalander Who Knows About Shipment Pls Help by r231(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2013
Londonsales@midasshipping.com
Re: Nairalander Who Knows About Shipment Pls Help by shinaf: 1:26am On Jun 02, 2013
thanks r231,i contacted the midasshipping they said,they have no office in china,
r231: Londonsales@midasshipping.com
thanks r231,i contacted the midasshipping they said,they have no office in china,
Re: Nairalander Who Knows About Shipment Pls Help by ib4ola(m): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2013
you can find answers here https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

shinaf: PLEASE NAIRALANDER IS THERE ANY COMPANY THAT MAKE SHIPMENT AND MONEY TRANSFER IN NIGERIA,THAT YOU WILL ONLY BE CHARGE BTW 10$ FOR ANY ITEM YOU BUY BTW 10-1000$ INSTEAD OF PAYING THE SELLER ON DHGATE OR ALIEXPRESS OR ALIBABA FOR SHIP PRICE SUCH AS DHL FEDEX, WHICH ARE VERY EXPENSIVE.CUS I WAS TOLD TO PAY 4K FOR THE EBOOK.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Quality Content To Use For Adsense / 1960bets Are Pure Scammers / Need Hair Extension Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.