Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (340161 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Digatron(m): 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
am hoping to get this fone by friday. am staying at illorin
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 12:07am On Jun 04, 2013
make una go sleep, I still de flex mine, I don love-vendor d phone wella will continue pimping after rooting.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ijaola(m): 12:39am On Jun 04, 2013
Benchmark or tablemark, I must get this phone. I know BBM will work on it when it out, I can now sell my 4 month old Bold 5
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by naijacloud: 4:33am On Jun 04, 2013
Pls house,what does it mean to root a phone?can som1 pls explain
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 4:53am On Jun 04, 2013
klens: make una go sleep, I still de flex mine, I don love-vendor d phone wella will continue pimping after rooting.
Klens abeg the phone get HDMI port?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 5:02am On Jun 04, 2013
Digatron: Soon infact less than two months from now android BBM app will be out and i guess dats the end of blackberry in nigeria
lol
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2013
This phone has problems or is it just me
I used my bb charger to charge it hasn't gonna above 65 at all even ova nighy
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 6:27am On Jun 04, 2013
TrebleChamp: Klens abeg the phone get HDMI port?
. No.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:29am On Jun 04, 2013
Antitumor benchmark is fake.
It gave me 15k
Would have post pics but it's too large
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 6:40am On Jun 04, 2013
klens: The best benchmark is by using ur phone knowing it's performance. you can even visit gsmarena.com search for s4 check what people commented about the phone both the heating up issue,and so many of them only few positive comments. if u like buy the phone or u leave it.at least I can see the value of my money,the worst buy I made was buying infinx joypad last month.you can't even compare it with Tecno n3. so people if u like something go get it let no one deceives u.even the latest BB of 100k+ is no match to this Tecno f7 quote me wrong
my friend galaxy S4 is no match to F7, the benchmark score for S4 is 40,000 while that of F7 is just 5550 even S3 score is 21000. S4 has a 2gb of ram, 1.9ghz quadcore cpu while F7 has a 1gb ram, 1.0ghz dualcore cpu so there is no comparison. Tecno F7 is a very good phone at this price, i think we should just appriciate it as it is instead of comparing it with the likes of S4.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 6:40am On Jun 04, 2013
biz2get: This phone has problems or is it just me
my experience was the charging rate while using and charging same time is low but not too low, at least I charged my phone full while browsing and charging it.i will advice you use the original USB cable with ur BB charger,or get a five pin USB cable.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2013
klens: The best benchmark is by using ur phone knowing it's performance. you can even visit gsmarena.com search for s4 check what people commented about the phone both the heating up issue,and so many of them only few positive comments. if u like buy the phone or u leave it.at least I can see the value of my money,the worst buy I made was buying infinx joypad last month.you can't even compare it with Tecno n3. so people if u like something go get it let no one deceives u.even the latest BB of 100k+ is no match to this Tecno f7 quote me wrong
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by 3ace(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2013
e be like say Tecno self don sabi say guys go dey use dis phone dey form say na S3 or S4 because from N7 to dis one now, dem no gree put their name for front again. I know say most guys go like am like dat.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2013
klens: my experience was the charging rate while using and charging same time is low but not too low, at least I charged my phone full while browsing and charging it.i will advice you use the original USB cable with ur BB charger,or get a five pin USB cable.
Now I wanna use the Tecno charger n see
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by VivianWatson22: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2013
biz2get: This phone has problems or is it just me

what happened to your charger, of course what do you expect. it wont charge it well they are not the same device
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by cube2012: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2013
lmao lmao antutu benchmark ko kotutu chairmark nii the tecno f7 is a good china phone china beats the market very well at durability and features samsung and other apps have definitely spoilt antutu facts

full HD is either 720p x 1280 and it is 16million colours

others above that just caused by the length
or can you say you set your sony bravia to 250k colors

powervr sx gpu second to tegra good graphics
no whine una self the phone beats the s3 and s4 only quad core 1.2ghz 2gigram quadcore tegra graphics

which i believe is a lie the s4 dey hot like say na 400mhz lol

contact to root your tecbo n7 and f7 safely
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2013
biz2get: Antitumor benchmark is fake.
It gave me 15k
Would have post pics but it's too large
search f for rezize my pic in google play store, then upload the pics, let me update the ones I uploaded early. from 5k now to 15k. it gives inacurrates results now after their update or download it from my drop my drop box http:///sdXwpITu
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by eherbal(m): 6:54am On Jun 04, 2013
Beesqueezy:

Sorry for digressing, but please, help a sister..Please, how do I root my N7?
download SRS ROOT, You can also download the "how to video root with srs" on you tube.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2013
Where can I obtain this phone in Benin and how much?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2013
As for not putting Tecno at the front makes the phone looks even more mature.people know what they are using why occupying space every where with your brand name. that's why the phone looks slimmer. do u noticed that the screen is smooth,hard to scratch, you can still change your font size
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2013
With hard usage this gone won't charged am a bad phone user the phone Don kolo for here
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2013
biz2get: With hard usage this gone won't charged am a bad phone user the phone Don kolo for here
How do you mean?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2013
klens: I doubt the score,don't know of it work well with unrooted phones, they just updated that benchmark since then it doesn't give accurate result, I will show you the comparison I made with S3 you will see some errors in the score,the phone pass the score for that benchmark if u have the phone u will know what I'm talking about.
Antutu score is not accurate you guys should use the Quadrandt benchmark for this device.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by jentlelee: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2013
biz2get: With hard usage this gone won't charged am a bad phone user the phone Don kolo for here
pls what do u mean, i did'nt get u, pls expand
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by nybol(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2013
Digatron: am hoping to get this fone by friday. am staying at illorin

Where e dey for ilorin, d only tin holding me back is dat its not a quadcore........... Seriously thinking of buying from aliexpress
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by jakesund(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2013
3ace: e be like say Tecno self don sabi say guys go dey use dis phone dey form say na S3 or S4 because from N7 to dis one now, dem no gree put their name for front again. I know say most guys go like am like dat.

tecno Don wise up.at least now they won't judge a book by it's cover again. they'll have to operate it before asking in plain curiosity "is this a s4?" and you'll tell them with nah it's a tecno and the next day they'll be selling their bb to get it smiley

wanted to get a s3 but this phone is giving me second thoughts embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by jentlelee: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2013
jakesund:

tecno Don wise up.at least now they won't judge a book by it's cover again. they'll have to operate it before asking in plain curiosity "is this a s4?" and you'll tell them with nah it's a tecno and the next day they'll be selling their bb to get it smiley

wanted to get a s3 but this phone is giving me second thoughts embarassed
me too, pls those of u that are using this phone, pls which one should i go for s3 or f7
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2013
Kamaye: my friend galaxy S4 is no match to F7, the benchmark score for S4 is 40,000 while that of F7 is just 5550 even S3 score is 21000. S4 has a 2gb of ram, 1.9ghz quadcore cpu while F7 has a 1gb ram, 1.0ghz dualcore cpu so there is no comparison. Tecno F7 is a very good phone at this price, i think we should just appriciate it as it is instead of comparing it with the likes of S4.
You guys should stop been mischievious even on the antutu bench mark google nexus 7 measured a score of 1200 which is the highest,Tecno f7 measured 5500 a beg Tecno know try? even with dual core proccesor,On the stretch of that scale the maximum score is 20000.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by techfreak: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2013
Lol!!! From experience I only buy phones that are 3months old or more in the market...... dnt care if d price rises or if they are out of stock cos u will surely find them... No matter the Hype pls wait, I see no reason to be a reviewer...

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2013
nybol:

Where e dey for ilorin, d only tin holding me back is dat its not a quadcore........... Seriously thinking of buying from aliexpress

Which phone do you wanna buy from AliExpress?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by VivianWatson22: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2013
BizBloke:

Which phone do you wanna buy from AliExpress?

would advice no one to buy from that site ooooo. all na fake, u wont buy what u see in those pictures.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2013
new benchmark via quadrant the highest figure they use was 4000 Tecno f7 score was 2000. they no try

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.