Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (340683 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by spoilerx: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
Techo crap
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by prince4pro(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
spoilerx: Techo crap
see them BOKo Haram, foreign education is a sin, yet them still the use Ak 47, while not locally made pump action?

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
spoilerx: Techo crap
tecno is nt crap pls. Dis F7 is my dream fone
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
paeffiong:
tecno is nt crap pls. Dis F7 is my dream fone
same with me
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
physise: same with me
same here
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by 3ace(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
victoor: a day old tecno phantom 4 sale.....at 25,000
reason i was robbed at computer village yesterday i have nothing ....if ur intrested pay 10000 or just 500 to this account no 0061004468 eco bank .....here are some screen shots am not forcing u 2 buy it..no pficing pls my email is lil.vickyiano@gmail.com......

Barawo! The N1000 or N500 is for what? Amateur scammer, you shall continue to be robbed in Jesus' name.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mhozzis(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
Just got mine in Akure.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
3ace:
Barawo! The N1000 or N500 is for what? Amateur scammer, you shall continue to be robbed in Jesus' name.
grin
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mustashfa(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
Where are the guys that claimed they have rooted their phone? Is it not time you make the process known to us?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by idupaul: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
Went to slot Ikeja to get a new samsung smartfone when I saw this f7 I was really impressed ooo .. I was so impressed that I left without buying the Samsung or any fone cos I de ponder the huge savings I will have if I buy the techno but I de shame to carry tecno fone after all the insult I have given their fones in the past .. My heart is really with this fone .God help me overcome my pride
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by 3ace(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
idupaul: Went to slot Ikeja to get a new samsung smartfone when I saw this f7 I was really impressed ooo .. I was so impressed that I left without buying the Samsung or any fone cos I de ponder the huge savings I will have if I buy the techno but I de shame to carry tecno fone after all the insult I have given their fones in the past .. My heart is really with this fone .God help me overcome my pride

Don't worry my brother, the most important thing is that you have come to the church of tecno fans. In this church, it doesn't matter what kind of sins you have committed against our device. What matters is that you accept it as your next indispensable daily companion and your sins shall be forgiven. Now go and sin no more.

7 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sfiea: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nice one the ever forgiving pastor 3ace.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by VivianWatson22: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
3ace:

Don't worry my brother, the most important thing is that you have come to the church of tecno fans. In this church, it doesn't matter what kind of sins you have committed against our device. What matters is that you accept it as your next indispensable daily companion and your sins shall be forgiven. Now go and sin no more.

lmao, mehn this phone is the bomb, Bleep s4

Samsung s4 = N104,000
Techno f7 = N33,000

Money Saved oved N71,000 = House Rent For A Year In My School. Mehn una gats wisen up grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tunsmart: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
lord_mayor:
Bros, candidly , between gionee D1 and F7 which one will u advice me to buy, I need one of them but I have not really seen a real review of the D1 that's why am still stalking
I will recomend the f7 from a subjective point of view,I have mine now,gosh!! from the price point of view,this will be the greatest android experience u will ever have...and it has to be said,I got mine from him (elijanhndre),he is pure,accessories complete,I ordered it yesterday,and he delivered it yesterday,I live in Lagos though....the phone is working perfectly...if he tells you "no shady" deal,he is actually saying the truth
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by VivianWatson22: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
elijahdre:
its a free mobile charger that comes with the phone

Too many good reviews from you bro. Here is what i want to know

1). How much are you selling it and what color do you have

2). Can you deliver at my house in lagos + WHats the cose

3). Your address incase i decide to come
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
3ace:

Because of my evangelism, my family is becoming a tecno fan. My in-laws, cousin and brother are using tecno. My in-law, who wanted a Samsung galaxy grand duos previously is about getting N7 and F7 this month. I'm getting F7 as well. smiley
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by 3ace(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
idupaul: Went to slot Ikeja to get a new samsung smartfone when I saw this f7 I was really impressed ooo .. I was so impressed that I left without buying the Samsung or any fone cos I de ponder the huge savings I will have if I buy the techno but I de shame to carry tecno fone after all the insult I have given their fones in the past .. My heart is really with this fone .God help me overcome my pride
Now seriously speaking, one of the major problems most Nigerians have against this phone is their own pride. They feel it is downgrading to carry this kind of phone when their mates are using iPhones, Samsung, Sony, blackberry e.t.c. As for me, I don't care what you say so far I didn't buy it with your money. I have spent so much money on sophistication and have realised that I eventually don't utilise 50% of what my device can do. Thus, I have pegged my spending on Mobile phones to N40 to N45k irrespective of the brand. People are underestimating this company now but I see them going places. An example is the auto world. About 30 years ago when Toyota and Honda came into existence, the Americans where making jest of them but today, the American auto manufacturers are struggling with the market share. Now, a new Chinese company by name BYD(Build your Dreams) is out and they are also coming up strong. Who knows, they might be the next force to be reckoned with in Asia when it comes to automobile. Tecno will surely get to Sammy's level and until then, fans should stop comparing Tecno phones to Sammy's high end phones. It makes you all look childish. Tecno has done well with those features, accessories and price tag. let's leave it at that. I am currently using Sony Ericsson Arc S which I bought for N42k in January and will certainly add F7 too very soon. And to those who are ashamed of using this phone-don't be as the phone's design is stylish.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
adegbem: Osogbo people where is tecno f7 in osogbo... Pls info?
cal me.we can send to u from lagos.08081360406
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
VivianWatson22:

Too many good reviews from you bro. Here is what i want to know

1). How much are you selling it and what color do you have

2). Can you deliver at my house in lagos + WHats the cose
we have both white and black colour.we can deliver at your doorstep
give me a call on 08034795720
3). Your address incase i decide to come

we can deliver at your doorstep in Lagos.it has black and white.call me on 08034795720
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by 3ace(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
sfi_ea: Nice one the ever forgiving pastor 3ace.
Thank you your majesty. The church of Tecno shall continue to grow from strength to strength.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lexrichy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Android has really help tecno's life
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Ogetogeo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
lexrichy: @elijadre do u have thl w100 am considering buying it or d Techno phantom is much cheaper and comes with a quad core processor.

Will have it next week in Lagos.
Price: N30k
Let me know if you need it.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by bharseeth(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
bharseeth: Guys, does the Google Now app work on this phone? + is the power bank rechargeable?

Can someone pls answer me?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by seunpayne(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
bharseeth:

Can someone pls answer me?

yes Google now works well....

the power bank is rechargeable up to 300 times sef

now go and get urs

sent from tecno f7
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
3ace:
Thank you your majesty. The church of Tecno shall continue to grow from strength to strength.
dude seriously you don't have to worship a mere object from china. Its just a phone that has good spec and i respect that not worshipping man. Another phone can come out tomorrow to replace tecno in nigeria.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
sam4xadams:
dude seriously you don't have to worship a mere object from china. Its just a phone that has good spec and i respect that not worshipping man. Another phone can come out tomorrow to replace tecno in nigeria.

Nawa to you sef! Who's worshiping what? It's just a joke biko!

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marathon22(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
How is the audio quality & loudness?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
So people now use mtk devices without shame... Nawa o.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Ogetogeo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
Worwor: So people now use mtk devices without shame... Nawa o.

And what is there to be ashamed of?
Did anyone steal from you?

Nigerians and complex issues. So, you use stuffs because you want to show off and not because you need them?

You seriously need help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.