Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (341783 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Worwor: god of war for android? I never see am before o.

I have god of war romantic I use psp emulator for it but the game very slow n it at 2gb
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
rilly2000: Guys, plz, i got my tecno n7 like 5days ago, but I don't know where to download games like gta, fifa, Pes etc...., all that's on google play are not free...., plz, i need it urgently! Thankz.

Your phone doesn't have playstore??
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
adegbem: pls is there any good down-loader application on android that can help better in downloading

Advance download manager
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
@Tunsmart I ve sent u the 1gb...u can use any amount of MTN card to appreciate...use *141*712*0# to check ur available data plan

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
marcjoe: @Tunsmart I ve sent u the 1gb...u can use any amount of MTN card to appreciate...use *141*712*0# to check ur available data plan
wat abt me
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by muyishalom: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Valto: nawa for some people...paying for sometin u can get for free... y not do some research and get it by ursefl...pm me by tuesday and i will transfer 1gb to u for free.

Abeg padi me too I go need am o,shey make too holla u on Tuesday ni God bless you
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
@physise post ur numba again....the post has been deleted...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by muyishalom: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
marcjoe: @Tunsmart I ve sent u the 1gb...u can use any amount of MTN card to appreciate...use *141*712*0# to check ur available data plan

Abeg bro I need the 1gb too o,God bless you bro my no is 08083851808
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
@uchechukwu, check ur own now
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by uchechuwku: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
marcjoe: @physise post ur numba again....the post has been deleted...

Baba oooo
Tuale (in ma Igbotic accent)
Yur head dey dere. Yu too much baba
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
Am planning to buy my own tecno f7 by next week...planning to finish my 28gb the first day I buy the phone....
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by muyishalom: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
muyishalom:

Abeg bros no forget me my no is 08083851808
God bless you as u do

I am waiting o
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
@Elijah check ur own now.....
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
U ppl should appreciate oooh...u can appreciate by sending any amount of MTN card to 08161145975...e no easy na....
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by rilly2000: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
Stargate
Wild blood
The gods
Real racing 3
Asphalt 7 heat
Dark Knight rises
Backstap
Battlefield
Nova 2,3
Modem combat 2,3,4

If u got data to use up, go to andropalace. Net

I've visited the website but, when I wanna download the file, its showing me up to 5 different parts..... will I have to download all the parts or just only 1....

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
E don do for now....ve sent it to d five ppl I wanna send it to now
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by rilly2000: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
ibietela2:

Your phone doesn't have playstore??
it has but they are not free
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by 3ace(m): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hencruz: for guys already using this f7 is true u cannot use it while charging it and it also gets over heated after prolonged use?
I use xperia arc s and whenever I charge it, the screen touch capability malfunctions. This happens most times but sometimes, the screen works fine. I think it has to do with Android Software. Concerning the heat, it could be your fluctuating network signal. For instance, etisalat and airtel are two terrible networks in my area. When I was using etisalat, my phone was always hot after browsing for some few minutes. I noticed that the signal goes of and on while internet access also switches from 3G, H and E. I suspected that this could be the problem. So I changed to Glo, a more stable network. Ever since then, my phone's temperature has remained normal even though I browse for several hours. I understand that heavy usage can heat up your phone but this is another area to consider in solving the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lordmayor4(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
3ace:
I use xperia arc s and whenever I charge it, the screen touch capability malfunctions. This happens most times but sometimes, the screen works fine. I think it has to do with Android Software. Concerning the heat, it could be your fluctuating network signal. For instance, etisalat and airtel are two terrible networks in my area. When I was using etisalat, my phone was always hot after browsing for some few minutes. I noticed that the signal goes of and on while internet access also switches from 3G, H and E. I suspected that this could be the problem. So I changed to Glo, a more stable network. Ever since then, my phone's temperature has remained normal even though I browse for several hours. I understand that heavy usage can heat up your phone but this is another area to consider in solving the problem.

The screen only does that if you use a fake charger .. With the original charger and true voltage it works just fine
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by 3ace(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
Digatron: guys, whoever dat said f7 heats and cannot be used while charging is lying. am telling u d fact, Techno improved a lot with f7. as am typing this, it is charging and no heat up at all. I stay at illorin u can come and confirm
I bought it at Gsmart.. here is a screen shot

My guy, your emoticons are not showing on your screen shot. E be like say u don set your browser not to download images. Well, I understand-the little MB must be judiciously used.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by muyishalom: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
marcjoe: E don do for now....ve sent it to d five ppl I wanna send it to now

Ahn ahn oga marcjoe u didn't send my own now and I av been asking since. Please abeg u for Gods sake cos I will show appreciation o
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by 3ace(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
lord_mayor:

The screen only does that if you use a fake charger .. With the original charger and true voltage it works just fine

You could be right with the voltage but I'm still using the original charger that came with the phone. I think I'll check the voltage level when next I charge it. Definitely, the charger is not the culprit here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.