Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Man Claiming Bill Clinton Is His Father Wants To Meet Him (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Claiming Bill Clinton Is His Father Wants To Meet Him (pic) (1072 Views)

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Davido Reveals How His Father Arrested Him [PICS] / Former US President, Bill Clinton Is Now A Grandfather! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Claiming Bill Clinton Is His Father Wants To Meet Him (pic) by fittty(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2013
Call Maury: 27-Year-Old Bi-Racial Man Who Claims He’s Bill Clinton’s Secret Son Now Says He Wants To Meet His “Dad” And “Sister” Chelsea

Man Claiming Bill Clinton Is His Father Wants To Meet Him
A now 27-year-old bi-racial man who claims he is former President Bill Clinton’s son born out of an affair that Bill had with his mother has now allegedly come forward saying that he’d like to meet his “father” and “sister” Chelsea.

Bill Clinton has a secret son he fathered with a hooker – and the now 27-year-old young man is desperate to meet his biological dad.

In a bombshell exclusive interview, Danney Lee Williams Jr., the love child the then-governor of Arkansas allegedly conceived with ‘working girl’ Bobbie Ann Williams, tells GLOBE he fears Clinton, 66, who’s battling heart disease and also suffers from Parkinson’s, will pass away before they can meet.

“I read he doesn’t have long to live and I want to meet him face to face before he dies,” says Danney, who lives in Little Rock Ark.

“I just want to shake his hand and say, “Hi Dad,’ before he dies. I’d like to have a relationship with Chelsea, too. She’s my half-sister.”

Danney also wants Clinton to acknowledge and meet his five children, who he says are the former President’s only grandchildren and range in age from 10 years to just 4 months old.

Slick Willy just don’t quit! Do you think this guy resembles former President Clinton Bossip fam?

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Davido Flaunting His Goodies in An Akwa Ibom Attire / 9ice, Nigeria's Foremost Afrobeat Musician Releases Artwork For G.R.A / Omotala Recieves Award Of Excellence In Her Home Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.