Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pls Can Any1 Tell Me Wat He/she Benefit 4rm Watchin BBA - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls Can Any1 Tell Me Wat He/she Benefit 4rm Watchin BBA (624 Views)

THE ORIGINALS: Who Else Is Watchin? / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Any1 Tell Me Wat He/she Benefit 4rm Watchin BBA by chiboy11(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2013
Big Broda Africa 4me s just Constitutin NUISANCE on our TV wave, watching it for just 5mins makes me wana break my TV ,may be I am being misunderstood or its just hate I have for it, but if only u can gve me just one reason I shud not break my TV wen next I mistakenly tune to it I wil b so happy.
Re: Pls Can Any1 Tell Me Wat He/she Benefit 4rm Watchin BBA by scabit: 5:22pm On May 31, 2013
You are not the only one. I don't understand what pple enjoy watching a group of persons locked up in a house as inmates! See it as gross stupidity! The Western pple dat brought up the idea, have long pasted it. They are now into broadcasting their intelligence gains while we continue in the nonsense that adds no value to us as a continent.
Re: Pls Can Any1 Tell Me Wat He/she Benefit 4rm Watchin BBA by kkkp: 6:09pm On May 31, 2013
Hahahahahaahaahahahahahahaahahahah
Re: Pls Can Any1 Tell Me Wat He/she Benefit 4rm Watchin BBA by Pacify: 6:28pm On May 31, 2013
The fact that neither of you enjoy bba does not mean everyone must follow suit...that is why there are variety of channels and variety of programmes to watch and enjoy. I personally do not like it in every sense of the word, but I'm fascinated and satisfied by watching others enjoy it. "One man's food is another man's poison"
Re: Pls Can Any1 Tell Me Wat He/she Benefit 4rm Watchin BBA by chiboy11(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2013
Pacify: The fact that neither of you enjoy bba does not mean everyone must follow suit...that is why there are variety of channels and variety of programmes to watch and enjoy. I personally do not like it in every sense of the word, but I'm fascinated and satisfied by watching others enjoy it. "One man's food is another man's poison"
Bro re u on drugs, u personaly do nt like it but u seat n watch pple dat enjoy watchin it, dat means d pple watchin it re ur own house mate rite, pls use ur time 4 somtin else

(1) (Reply)

Madness!!! Watch Little Boy Ride A Big Fat Python!!! / Shade, Big Brother Africa, And Her Blackberry Z10 / Glo X Factor Winning Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.