Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera (17895 Views)

Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority / Plane Crash:olu Falae's Son And Ondo Commissioner, Deji Falae, Among Dead / Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria Offensive - The Story Not Told!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by IleIfe2(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2013
So, There are boko-haram moles who have access to the frontline and Aljazeera is happy to show them off. Aljazeera's soldier has been known to them for years. But like Brig. Gen Olukolade said, there is no reason why civilians should be in such locations. What kind of civilian wears a bootleg military uniform in a warzone? hmmmm....You harbour evil you, you see evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRlY0PXfd30?hl=en_GB&amp;version=3"></param><param

Aproko

2 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by kkkp: 5:48pm On May 31, 2013
Collateral damage

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by dgitrader(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2013
interesting!
but how is he a boko-haram mole? he said he is speaking-out because of injustice to civilians.
anything to support your title?
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 31, 2013
Aljazeera! A biased arabic/islamic station, who watches that crappy station.

25 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by oshyno(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2013
This arab station can do anything to discredit fight against terrorism. Why show us an interview nobody except u have access to and can substantiate, just to get public sympathy for them. Mchewww.

5 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Idokojimmy: 6:04pm On May 31, 2013
We all know that aljazeera is well grounded in propaganda. They are angry that the nigerian army are dealing squarely with the insurgents, thats why they are staging such gimmicks. What's the proof that the man is a nigerian soldier? Camouflage has become a common commodity and can be accesses and used by anyone. The military must not be swayed by their bias reportage. They are doing a good job and we are proud of them. p

19 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 31, 2013
We have to do something about this aljazeera.. First they published fake satellite images about baga, then they organized a dumb Dude who Claimed to have seen 3000 dead civilians... The Nigerian government needs to do something about this media agency

9 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 31, 2013
dgitrader: interesting!
but how is he a boko-haram mole? he said he is speaking-out because of injustice to civilians.
anything to support your title?
if you believe this then you can believe anything...ndege is bent on reporting back.. Just look at her facial expression

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by jmaine: 6:13pm On May 31, 2013
Useless footage by Aljazeera . . .
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 31, 2013
If Aijazeera have any integrity, they are supposed to arrest the soldier and hand him over to Nigeria. That is the stipulation of international law on terrorism
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by BlackMamba2: 6:33pm On May 31, 2013
Aljazeera is a Hoax!

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 31, 2013
cry Propaganda everywhere i go. preese let us all find a new engrish and wuse in praise of propaganda o. azin angry am bored of that term.... Tufiaaaaa meanwhile, aljazeera"s just doing business. just business i opine smiley
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 31, 2013
I didnt see women and children corpses on that video.

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by favouredseed(f): 6:50pm On May 31, 2013
Nonsence !!!

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by kkkp: 6:53pm On May 31, 2013
Why will u c wen those killed r nt frm d east[b][/b]
Billyonaire: I didnt see women and children corpses on that video.

5 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2013
Al Jazeera must think Nigerians are dumb. Interviewing a boko-haram soldier. Pttf!

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by 13volts(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2013
If Nigeria Military is not hiding anything why cut off telephone service and refused entry of independent media and human right activist most of which are western and all collaborated what this soilder is saying.
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by 13volts(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2013
Nigeria accused of abuses in Boko Haram fight | peoples-
news
www​.arise nigeria.org/.../ nigeria-accused-...
Amnesty International alleged in a report released on Thursday that most of those ... Amnesty blamed both the Nigerian government and Boko Haram in the report for likely ... Recently, the military claimed it killed a number of the group's senior ...
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by 13volts(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2013
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 31, 2013
OP pls get your fact right! D dude isn't α BH mole,he is α nigerian soldier. i just wonder why he wld betray his country and grant that interview to aljazeera of all stations!
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by gramci: 10:35pm On May 31, 2013
naanxie: OP pls get your fact right! D dude isn't α BH mole,he is α nigerian soldier. i just wonder why he wld betray his country and grant that interview to aljazeera of all stations!

There are moles in the military.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/05/23/coas-confirms-arrest-of-moles-in-nigerian-army/
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by moderatorr: 11:08pm On May 31, 2013
13volts: If Nigeria Military is not hiding anything why cut off telephone service and refused entry of independent media and human right activist most of which are western and all collaborated what this soilder is saying.
the Nigerian Army does not owe you an explanation, all your colleagues nust be wiped out.

5 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by luvablesam(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2013
naanxie: OP pls get your fact right! D dude isn't α BH mole,he is α nigerian soldier. i just wonder why he wld betray his country and grant that interview to aljazeera of all stations!
Yes he is a Nigerian soldier,I guess he was paid by Aljazeera to wear a camera botton to wear all thru d sambisa operations!n YES HE IS A MOLE

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by lacasa: 12:53am On Jun 01, 2013
The truth can never be hidden.

Funny n sillyy nigeriansgrin they now sayin al-jazeera is a boko-haram sympathetic international news station gringringrin

#.. Can nigerians be this dull cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Starlett: 2:41am On Jun 01, 2013
This is the very reason I have never like Aljazeera with respect to their false reportage of Nigerian events. Right from the days they reported a lot of falsehood over the Jos sectarian crises and the Yar Adua sickness saga, I just simply scrapped them from the list of channels I watch.

And I keep saying to all who'll hear that CNN is by far more objective in their reportage of our issues than AJ. I simply can't understand what AJ, an Arab news station, stands to gain by painting us bad before the world. They never talk or highlight the evils of these BH guys, but as soon as there's any genuine effort on the part of government to put things in order and secure our nation, they come for our jugulars.

Anyway, good a thing, our own Army Chief already raised the alarm about BH moles in our forces. they'll all be flushed out soon and court-marshalled. As far as am concerned, this propaganda simply failed to fly... cool

11 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by White007(m): 2:47am On Jun 01, 2013
I saw the interview on tv, the dude can't even speak english, i can't even figure which language he was speaking and then Aljazeera interpreter was interpreting in English. You can easily tell it was staged. Probably a BH member posing as a military.

6 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by cjrane: 3:57am On Jun 01, 2013
These are the same Boko Haram moles embedded in the army that furnish them with operational info. and sometimes kill their fellow soldiers if nobody is watching.
Al jazeera and some of these Hezbollah middle east groups have a hidden agenda to ruin Nigeria for their own selfish gains. Their propaganda against soldiers risking their lives to keep Nigeria safe for the ordinary man have failed.
SHAME ON ALJAZEERA!

2 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2013
No wonder the CIA tortured some of Al-jazeera crew & locked them up for years, the kind access to information they have in terrorist laden zone is unimaginable, if one doesn't know an insider, such intelligence can't be acceded
They are suppose to work in alliance with the Nigeria army, not broadcasting propaganda that ll discourage the civilians from being uncooperative.
Yvonne Ndege should be deported away from Borno ASAP, before Al-jazeera compromise the army mission over there

3 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2013
Katangora: No wonder the CIA tortured some of Al-jazeera crew & locked them up for years, the kind access to information they have in terrorist laden zone is unimaginable, if one doesn't know an insider, such intelligence can't be acceded
They are suppose to work in alliance with the Nigeria army, not broadcasting propaganda that ll discourage the civilians from being uncooperative.
Yvonne Ndege should be deported away from Borno ASAP, before Al-jazeera compromise the army mission over there
too late bro... The federal government needs to do something about them
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by aurenflani: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2013
kkkp: Collateral damage

Nothing like collateral damage here. Your brother is in charge of this operation. He murder my relative through this operation, I'd smoke him without thinking even once. There you will know if collateral damage is okay.

Why don't you tell your brothers to stop using hate language! Is the life of an average Nigerian who is poor, struggling that cheap to you? Simply because he doesn't have a voice and lives in the village where your myopic mind tells you to hate?

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2013
scipher: too late bro... The federal government needs to do something about them
I don't think its too late, the military guys are in charge, they should evict this clown journalists
ASAP
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by HAH: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2013
The question is What are the military hiding ? They should come clean and give unhindered access to the war front the way we see in syria, iraq, mali and afghanistan.

If humanitarian groups and the independent media has access there will be no place for all this propaganda by the Boko Haram and Army

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash / Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives CAN President, Ayokunle, At His Residence In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.