Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Gtb Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Recruiting (6412 Views)

He Asked GTB For A Job 3yrs Ago & They Asked Him To Finish School. He Finished & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtb Recruiting by MARYU: 2:19pm On May 06, 2008
@KAMSI DID U PAY 7500 TO THOSE CROOKS?Y AR U CANVERSING FOR THEM?WAT DO U MEAN TAT WE SHOULD PART WITH 7500?HOW MANY 75OO ARE WE GOING TO BE PAYING?IN OUR OWN COUNTRY?GRADUATES SURPRISE ME SOMETIMES angryANYWAY @LUWY HAV SPOKEN WELL,ITS LEFT FOR US TO AGREE AND TAKE WAT IS OURS BY FORCE!!!
Re: Gtb Recruiting by mcgboye(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2008
Yes! the dragnet test is real and i think after writing the test you will agree that the fee is well worth it. the testing center is located in Lekki and is avery nice place, fully airconditioned. THEY ARE NOT THE ONES CONDUCTING THE TEST, the test is conducted by Testing Worldwide, a UK based recruitment company. so the test is actually online. i wrote it last month through the Access bank recruitment exercise. So the Bank actually paid for those of us who were successful at the fisrt stage.
Re: Gtb Recruiting by SELENZODA: 3:02pm On May 06, 2008
How can someone get the scratch card, can someone please help cry mcgboye [lease help
Re: Gtb Recruiting by SELENZODA: 3:17pm On May 06, 2008
Deljoe please, could you tell me how i could go around buying this scratch card. Thanks
Re: Gtb Recruiting by anifel20(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2008
As for me, I still see it as day light scam i.e. paying 7500 for some jobs test even if the results will be stored in your profile, Is it that Gtb, Uba and other companies using dragnet does not pay them for their services? if not then, no comment on that as every one wants to make profit selling information. But on a serious note, it is dishearten for our country to degenerate to that level where graduates pays for getting employment. I believe one day we will look back at all these and laugh. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Gtb Recruiting by kamsi(f): 11:31am On May 09, 2008
@ MARYU
Am not canvassing for them actually I had such reservation about paying, but after going through the text and secured employment it would be unfair of me not to say that they are actually genuine.

Nobody is forcing any one it is just a matter of choice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Nigeria For Ond Holders / Corona Schools I-teach Appitude Test / What is a 'Good' Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.