Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Pampers And Huggies To Nigeria From Europe And USA - Please Read And Contribute - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pampers And Huggies To Nigeria From Europe And USA - Please Read And Contribute (1970 Views)

Names Of Online Shopping Sites In Nigeria, Please Kindly Contribute. / Laptops And Mobile Phones Import To Nigeria From Europe And USA – Good Biz? / Please You Must Read This,and Contribute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pampers And Huggies To Nigeria From Europe And USA - Please Read And Contribute by jayman12: 7:23pm On May 31, 2013
Dear All

I am looking to buy pampers and huggies from Europe and the United States to send to Nigeria for sale but I am unsure of the market so I need your help to answer the below questions:

i. What range of pamper and huggies products sell fast in Nigeria?
ii. What sizes are most common in demand for both?
iii. What are the different types of pampers and different types of huggies that are in demand in Nigeria?
iv. What is the market price which end user customer buys each type?
v. What is the wholesale price which sellers buy from the distributors in order to sell to the end user customer?
vi. How easy is it to fine wholesale buyers (in Nigeria) for the products and where (state, market location) are they most located?

In a nut shell I am looking to find out the potential of sales of pampers and huggies in Nigeria given the competitions in the Nigerian market going on. Your responses will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Jay
Re: Pampers And Huggies To Nigeria From Europe And USA - Please Read And Contribute by sonety2k(m): 1:05am On Jun 01, 2013
cool
Re: Pampers And Huggies To Nigeria From Europe And USA - Please Read And Contribute by Originalsly: 3:35am On Jun 01, 2013
What are pampers?...and what are huggies? Scroll thru the threads and you will find someone who had uour idea and did ship down the pampers....but is now looking for sales.
Re: Pampers And Huggies To Nigeria From Europe And USA - Please Read And Contribute by jayman12: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2013
@Originalsly

Thank you for your response. Its appears the market is saturated and sellers are trying their hardest to sell off their stock. Is there any particular reason for this? could it be:

1. That the products are not well priced
2. Could it be the quality is not good hence people are staying away from the brand
3. Could it be that china products have taken over the market
4. could it be that the average user would prefer re-usable rather than immediate disposables?

What are your thoughts. Look forward to your response.
Re: Pampers And Huggies To Nigeria From Europe And USA - Please Read And Contribute by Originalsly: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2013
I really don't know....but I would rule out quality since Huggies is a top brand in the US and is never sold cheaply. I think unless you buy for next to nothing or get them for free you would not be able to sell to the masses at affordable prices. There are some who would buy at whatever your price but would you have enough of those customers to support and sustain your business? At the end of the day it comes down to supply and demand ...and most importantly...pricing.
Re: Pampers And Huggies To Nigeria From Europe And USA - Please Read And Contribute by jayman12: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
@Originalsly

Well explained. I will continue my search for the ultimate answer before head diving into the business.
Thank you.
Re: Pampers And Huggies To Nigeria From Europe And USA - Please Read And Contribute by ajibaby2: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
jayman12: Dear All

I am looking to buy pampers and huggies from Europe and the United States to send to Nigeria for sale but I am unsure of the market so I need your help to answer the below questions:

i. What range of pamper and huggies products sell fast in Nigeria?
ii. What sizes are most common in demand for both?
iii. What are the different types of pampers and different types of huggies that are in demand in Nigeria?
iv. What is the market price which end user customer buys each type?
v. What is the wholesale price which sellers buy from the distributors in order to sell to the end user customer?
vi. How easy is it to fine wholesale buyers (in Nigeria) for the products and where (state, market location) are they most located?

In a nut shell I am looking to find out the potential of sales of pampers and huggies in Nigeria given the competitions in the Nigerian market going on. Your responses will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Jay
What u need is a good marketing strategy in your business venture. Your product will sell if they are of good quality and also a bit lesser than competitors. Nevertheless, u did not make your product name clear, do u mean diapers or a brand name of the diapers commonly used which is Pampers. Am interested in distributing the product for you if it is of good quality. Here is my email add. we can talk more on this. mailshaddy104@yahoo.com
Re: Pampers And Huggies To Nigeria From Europe And USA - Please Read And Contribute by jayman12: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
@ajibaby 2

Thanks for your response. I mean pampers.
Re: Pampers And Huggies To Nigeria From Europe And USA - Please Read And Contribute by Cymek: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
Am a distributor of different types of diapers in Abuja,Nigeris.. Email me on cynthiaokwu@yahoo.com ...so we can talk more

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Import Human Hair ? / New Chain Saw Cutting Machine From Germany For Sale / Etisalat Footy Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.