Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Anenih Tries To Be The Hero As He Attacked Tukur And Criticised NGF Tussle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Tries To Be The Hero As He Attacked Tukur And Criticised NGF Tussle (608 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anenih Tries To Be The Hero As He Attacked Tukur And Criticised NGF Tussle by ifedayoonikola(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2013
I witnessed d highest politics being played among the so called PDP families yesterday as each speaker tries to shine.the senate president played a politics by asking for another ticket and also tries to act as if he is not anbitious.I was made to sit up by d lengthy speech of the BOT chairman.I was happy with his criticism of d tussle within the NGF and how he asked the Pdp to organize his ouse but the displeasure came when the pdp chairman and Mr president recognised Jang as d Ngf chairman.This shows dat there is no need for us to celebrate democracy as our leaders themselves are working against it.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Talk To Boko Haram – Orji Kalu / Mko Abiola, Susan Rice And A Deadly Cup Of Tea, By Femi Fani Kayode. / Good News Or Bad News Which Would U Listen To 1st?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.