Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Any PC Gamers? What Do You Prefer AMD Or Intel? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Any PC Gamers? What Do You Prefer AMD Or Intel? (2152 Views)

Soccer Gamers! What Season Year Are You In? In Your Master League / PC Gamers Lounge / Pc Gamers, What Are Your Pc Specs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any PC Gamers? What Do You Prefer AMD Or Intel? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 31, 2013
AMD
[img]http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/amd-wide.jpg[/img]

Vs.

[img]http://socialcomputing.uci.edu/sites/default/files/logos/intel.png[/img]

If you're a PC gamer and your going for a build, what do you prefer to put in your gaming rig? For me it has to be Intel, they make some of the best high end CPU's and gives you the best performance. I will admit I would go far AMD for a low budget built, but AMD has not made many high end CPU's in a while.

So if you're a PC gamer which one do you prefer?
Re: Any PC Gamers? What Do You Prefer AMD Or Intel? by ichidodo: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
Amd?! Like O.p are you shiitin me?,abi you want your game to hang?
Re: Any PC Gamers? What Do You Prefer AMD Or Intel? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=ichidodo]Amd?! Like O.p are you shiitin me?,abi you want your game to hang? [/quote

LOL!! I mostly use intel.
Re: Any PC Gamers? What Do You Prefer AMD Or Intel? by ichidodo: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=KidStranglehold][/quote]then stick to intel and to crank things up a notch, u can get a very good Nvidia graphics at least from 15k toks upwards.
Re: Any PC Gamers? What Do You Prefer AMD Or Intel? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
ichidodo: then stick to intel and to crank things up a notch, u can get a very good Nvidia graphics at least from 15k toks upwards.

I'm already sticking with intel. grin

But good point.
Re: Any PC Gamers? What Do You Prefer AMD Or Intel? by smajatt(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
me prefer AMD for the graphics and in terms of cpu since you are building i would expect you to go for the best cpu your board as to offer...that said am currently using an AMD built in laptop and i play games without hitch up..just finish playing bio shock infinite,and max payne 3 and believe e those game can really wear the hell out of your pc.... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Download Games For Psp On My Laptop / 8 Android/windows Games To Look-out For As At Now / 30gb For Online Gaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.