Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? (6000 Views)

Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone / How To Apply Red Lipstick To Fit Your Skin Tone, Lips & Skin Colour / Un-even Skin Tone!!!!!! So Embarassing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by slimyem: 9:42pm On May 31, 2013
I had some free 3 weeks sometime last year and i spent most of the time swimming-practically about 5 hrs in the pool everyday.
My skin(just the parts where my trunk didn't cover-my arms,face and legs) started darkening before the end of the first week.I was told it was temporary and that my colour would be back once i stop doing the pool regularly.
I also took the precaution of getting out of the pool for a bath at intervals then but i guess the chlorine was too harsh on my skin.
Its been about 6 months and my skin has two shades still.My arms and face have evened out but my thighs and legs remain stubborn.I've have tried shea butter and coconut oil for about 3 months now and nothing has changed.
Any ideas on what else to do?
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by cfours: 2:44am On Jun 01, 2013
you will need to wait for the cells that make up d outerlayer of your skin to turn-over/ regenerate.
to make the process faster, you can exfoliate. try scrubbing with sugar for example and wearing protective clothing. don't expose ur skin to d sun.
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by slimyem: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2013
c.fours:
you will need to wait for the cells that make up d outerlayer of your skin to turn-over/ regenerate.
to make the process faster, you can exfoliate. try scrubbing with sugar for example and wearing protective clothing. don't expose ur skin to d sun.
I know cell regenaration can be different for different people but how long is this really supposed to take?
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by oshobar(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
slimyem: I know cell regenaration can be different for different people but how long is this really supposed to take?

About a decade or two undecided
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by chinedumo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
Lol ^^.

You want to crash her heart?

@slimyem what is wrong with dark skin?

To even it

chloronized and sun burn the lighter unexposed parts.

Let every part darken and you will have an even skin tone.

Maybe the chlorine and sun brought out your true colour.
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by slimyem: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
chinedumo: Lol ^^.

You want to crash her heart?

@slimyem what is wrong with dark skin?

To even it

chloronized and sun burn the lighter unexposed parts.

Let every part darken and you will have an even skin tone.

Maybe the chlorine and sun brought out your true colour.
Nothing wrong with dark skin but I'm a veeeeeery fair person.
Thank you.
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by chinedumo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
With due respect

do u mean like albino?
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by free2ryhme: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
use acid
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by obowunmi(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2013
Why is a woman wearing swimming trunks? angry
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by slimyem: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
obowunmi: Why is a woman wearing swimming trunks? angry
what should she be wearing?
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by bolaino(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
U've still haven't gotten ur even tone back?
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by lepasharon(f): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2013
Me i need answers too...my face is darker than the rest of my body undecided
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by yamakuza: 1:47am On Jul 02, 2013
obowunmi: Why is a woman wearing swimming trunks? angry
slimyem: what should she be wearing?

'nokini, bikini, tankini or some other kini lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by beautyGlows29(f): 12:57am On Jul 08, 2013
Hi am louisa of BEAUTYGLOWS MAKEUP&SKINCARE artist!!!! I ReCommend herbal & white cream for people and belive people re complimenting my work. And it gives me joy to make people look beauty, so if u re interested in any of my services for a makeup and glowing skin do contact me on 08053352183
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by makky(f): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
I have 100% Organic Body Scrub which will work wonders on you and balance your skin tone to normal again. Its 100% organic so no hydroquinone or lightening chemicals added to it. We have the Lime/Papaya/Mocha latte body scrubs available for you to choose from and its not expensive at all. We also have the Lime lightening oil and Mud face mask to exfoliate dead cells and rejuvenate your skin again.
For more details call Amy on 08097493503 or whatsapp too, email felmaz15@gmail.com or bb 295994EC
Spa owners and retailers are also welcome to ask for details on how to get these products.... Thanks
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
bleach
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2013
I use orogold gold deep peeling... It removes dead skins cell and reduces skin oilness and it evens out your tone... It contains 24k Gold that can keep your skin looking young and radiant (even cleopatra used gold to maintain her youth). You just use the once a week for 7months and after that you jus apply it once a month. You should be able to get the products for USD$100- $600 (if you get the whole set)
www.orogoldcosmestics.com

Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by Liztee(f): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2013
Nice 1.
Re: How Do I Get My Even Tone Back? by homesodear: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
slimyem: I had some free 3 weeks sometime last year and i spent most of the time swimming-practically about 5 hrs in the pool everyday.
My skin(just the parts where my trunk didn't cover-my arms,face and legs) started darkening before the end of the first week.I was told it was temporary and that my colour would be back once i stop doing the pool regularly.
I also took the precaution of getting out of the pool for a bath at intervals then but i guess the chlorine was too harsh on my skin.
Its been about 6 months and my skin has two shades still.My arms and face have evened out but my thighs and legs remain stubborn.I've have tried shea butter and coconut oil for about 3 months now and nothing has changed.
Any ideas on what else to do?

Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source, to make you look effortlessly fresh.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Clarks Shoes For Men In Lagos ? / 6 Way To Get Pink Lips / Check Out This Gorgeous Iro &buba Styles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.