Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Jonathan's Government And Partying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Government And Partying (748 Views)

Overview of President Goodluck Jonathan's Government 2010 - 2015 / Jonathan Bars Ministers, Others From Partying Abroad / What Are The Three Arms Of Government And Their Symbols Of Authority? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Government And Partying by DrummaBoy(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2013
Yesterday, about this time the Jonathan govt was celebrating the PDP as a party. It shut down NTA with PDP people dining and winning in Aso Rock, while
Gordon and Klint-de-Drunk got them all laughing with jokes.

Rome burns Nero fiddles.

Today again, NTA is shut own with Patience Jonathan partying but this time with leading women in the country. Here they are dancing to Marvin Gaye's 'Sex-ual Healing'.

When will Mr Jonathan's get down to work? When will parties end and we begin to enjoy dividends of a democracy in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government And Partying by Bobandgreat: 11:54pm On May 31, 2013
You are so on point my brother but ur brothers in the north should have let us watch and judge him instead of creating chaos in the country that nobody cares anymore as long as he destroys the Boko Haram virgin hunters.
Re: Jonathan's Government And Partying by Tigerhead: 2:38am On Jun 01, 2013
Sorry are you drunk?

One day its the PDP, the next it is Patience and the women. So how do you get to the statement when will GEJ get down to work?

Forgive me I just realized I was dealing with a hater. If tomorrow the PDP youth have a party while GEJ is in Mexico, it will still be GEJ right?

You people are so sad and pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government And Partying by HolyTruth: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2013
Haven't heard that all work and no play makes Obasanjo a dull old man....haba Jona gio die for una?
Re: Jonathan's Government And Partying by DrummaBoy(m): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2013
I don't get you Tigerhead. The work of a president is to party?

And someone says all work and no play?

With this ot of mentality is it any wonder we have the clueless ruling us and are applauded?

smh...
Re: Jonathan's Government And Partying by Farmafric(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
We deserve the President we got! SIMPLE. How can those guys say what they said? the country is burning and some idiot are partying? We are so tribalistic, unobjective and senseless in this country! i voted for Jonathan because I thought , he is an intellectual but he disgraced me! I will rather vote for the leader of Boko Haram than vote for GEJ again!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government And Partying by tripleaa: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
Farmafric: We deserve the President we got! SIMPLE. How can those guys say what they said? the country is burning and some idiot are partying? We are so tribalistic, unobjective and senseless in this country! i voted for Jonathan because I thought , he is an intellectual but he disgraced me! I will rather vote for the leader of Boko Haram than vote for GEJ again!

Dude am tempted turn you in as shekau and gracefully collect my 7m ransom. So much hatred coming out of you. Well Gej hasn't disgraced some of us rather he has impressed me.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government And Partying by DrummaBoy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
Farmafric: We deserve the President we got! SIMPLE. How can those guys say what they said? the country is burning and some idiot are partying? We are so tribalistic, unobjective and senseless in this country! i voted for Jonathan because I thought , he is an intellectual but he disgraced me! I will rather vote for the leader of Boko Haram than vote for GEJ again!

Although I did not vote gej, I second this motion

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Ondo State Governorship Tursels Today. / Corporal Shoots ASP Dead During Argument At Station / Urhobo National Youth Movement President Iduh Alex Donates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.